神秘博士
第十一季 第五集
瑟蓝伽难题
我们一个都不可能找到
We're never going to find one!
我们当然找得到
Course we are!
我专门给探测器编了程
I've programmed the detectors specifically.
我上次来这里找到了七个
I found seven last time I was here.
那次你找了多久
And how long did that take you?
应该不到一个月
It couldn't have been more than a month.
除非那次是赛弗林59号♥星
Unless that was Seffilun 59.
这个是几号♥
Which one's this?
赛弗林27号♥
Seffilun 27.
或许59号♥才是有很多这玩意儿的星球
Maybe 59's the one with a big pile of these.
垃圾星系就是有这个问题
That's the problem with junk galaxies -
所有星球都长得一样 很难记得住
all the planets look the same. It's hard to keep track!
如果我们过去四个小时都是在
If we've wasted the last four hours
错误的星球上浪费时间
on the wrong planet...
谁带你在肯斯塔诺的向上热带享受雨浴的
Who took you rainbathing in the upward tropics of Kinstarno?
不不 那的确很棒
Oh, no, no... Listen, that's amazing.
我只是说 在这里如同
I was just saying, like,
大海捞针
needle... haystack.
你应该是对的
Yeah, you might be right.
不对 等下 我发现了点东西
No, hold on! I've found something!
-我很抱歉 -他发现了什么
- I'm sorry... - What's he found?
都不要动
Nobody move!
如果我能锁住它的时间
If I can keep it in temporal lock...
不行 它有太多传感器 这招没用
No, it's got too many sensors, it won't work.
它被加了伪装 真是个糟糕的玩笑点子
It was camouflaged! This is someone's idea of a nasty joke.
-这是什么 -音速地雷
- What is it? - Sonic mine.
它在倒计时
It's counting down...
还有多长时间
How long we got?
三 二...
Three, two...
我找不到他们的医疗签 我水平就这么差
I can't find their medtags. That's how rubbish I am at this.
要是你的话一定很容易搞定
You'd think it'd be simple enough.
玛布利 别自责了
Mabli, stop beating yourself up.
我相信会有个很简单的解释
I'm sure there's a simple explanation.
没事了 你安全了
It's all right, you're safe.
只是别突然动作
Just don't make any sudden moves.
你的身体需要一些时间适应
Your body'll take a moment to catch up.
你能把医疗签指给我看吗 我哪都找不到
Can you point out your medtag for me? I can't find it anywhere.
-我们在哪 -我们在医院
- Where are we? - We're in hospital.
他们把我们都带来了 你是最后一个醒的
They've just brought us all round. You're the last one up.
我们没有医疗签
We don't have medtags.
所以不是我的错
It wasn't my mistake!
跟你说了
Told you.
但你肯定得有啊
Except you must have.
我们需要你的全部生物历史
We need your full bio-history,
过敏记录 体液水平 寿命数据
allergies, fluid levels, lifespan data...
它主要帮我们别医死你们
It's basically to help us avoid killing you.
慢慢来
Take it slow.
当时有个音速地雷
There was a sonic mine...
是的 清污机器人从残骸中
Yeah, the robot dredgers notified us
找到你们时就通知了我们
as they were pulling you from the debris.
我们已经把你们的重要器官稳定下来了
We've stabilised your vital organs.
你该庆幸它们来得够快
You're lucky they got to you fast.
稳定我的器官 它们怎么了
Stabilised my organs? What happened to them?
我见过不少被音速地雷伤到的
I've seen quite a few sonic mine injuries here.
它们会扰乱你体内器官的稳定
They disrupt your internal organic stability,
同时破坏身体外部环境
whilst churning up the exterior environment.
瑟蓝伽一直在鼓励对各区域
Tsuranga's actually agitating for the territories
进行更全面的扫雷 但是
to be swept more fully, but...
这不应该啊
That doesn't make sense.
-瑟蓝伽 -他们为什么这么做
- Tsuranga? - Why have they done that?
我知道这个名字
I know that name...
我在哪里听过瑟蓝伽这个名字
Where have I heard the name Tsuranga?
算了 非常感谢 需要回到我们的船上
Whatever. Very grateful. Need to get back to our ship.
走了 你们几个
Come on, you lot!
-回来 -哪边是出口
- Come back. - Which way is out?
能请你们回到诊疗区吗
Can you return to the assessment zone, please?
我们还没让你们走 你们需要休息
We're not discharging you. You need to rest.
我很感谢你们这么照顾我们
I appreciate how much you've looked after us.
但我的飞船非常宝贵
But my ship is very valuable.
它还是我的家 我们的家
It's also my home, our home!
我现在很担心把它留在一颗垃圾星球上
And I'm worried about leaving it here on a junk planet
那里总有人来捡破烂
where people come and scavenge.
我可能再见不到它了 我明明才把它找回来
I might never see it again, and I've only just got it back!
在这里等着
Wait here.
这边出去
This way out.
不管你同不同意
Whether you agree or not,
我的职责就是保护将军
it is my responsibility to protect the General.
我明白你的职责 罗南
I understand your responsibilities, Ronan, OK?
我都听了无数遍了
I hear about them endlessly.
一个从不想负责的男人这样说
Says the man who never wants any of his own.
抱歉 在找出口 这里没路标
Sorry. Looking for the exit. There's no signs.
西塞罗将军的勿扰指示灯明明打开了
General Cicero's privacy indicators are clearly on.
抱歉 不怎么了解勿扰指示灯
Sorry, not really up on privacy indicators.
西塞罗将军 不会是伊芙·西塞罗吧
General Cicero? Not Eve Cicero?
-克伊巴星系 神经元飞行员 -天
- Keeba galaxy? Neuro pilot? - Oh, God.
《司仪神父之书》里有提到你
You're mentioned in the Book of Celebrants.
在地下之战里
You helped defeat the Army of the Aeons
你帮忙击退了万古之军
at the Battle of the Underkind.
-我不过是其中一员 -但你是个传奇
- I was one of many. - You're a bit of a legend, though.
这是我弟弟达卡斯 和我的伙伴罗南
This is my brother, Durkas, and my consort, Ronan.
她说伙伴 其实是指克隆机器人
When she says consort, she really means Clone Drone. Android.
-从头发就能看出来 -达卡斯
- You can tell by the hair. - Durkas.
-你是谁 -我是博士
- And who are you? - I'm the Doctor.
等等 我听说过这个名字
Wait. I've heard that name.
《司仪神父之书》里是不是提到了你
Aren't you in the Book of Celebrants?
有一整章都在讲你吧
Isn't there a whole chapter about you?
我吗 没吧 这名字很常见
Me? No! Very common name.
总之 很高兴和你们聊天 必须走了
Anyway, lovely chatting. Must be off.
希望你们都尽快恢复健康
Hope you all get better soon!
要我说 是一整卷都在讲 不单是一章
I'd say it was more of a volume than a chapter.
就是补充一句
Just so you know.
那里好疼
Oh, that bit hurts.
那里真的很疼
That bit really hurts!
出口在哪里 为什么没有指向出口的路标
Where's the exit? Why are there no signs for the exit?!
-你好 很抱歉 在找出口 -你好
- Hi. Very sorry. Looking for the exit. - Hello.
有人需要再重新考虑一下
Somebody needs to have a big rethink
怎么安排这楼里的标识
on the signage in this building.
我自己就能做 但我需要
I'd do it myself, but I need...
我的外生脾好疼
My ecto-spleen hurts.
我能感觉到它在重新归位
I can feel it resettling.
你们是遇上音速地雷的那群人
You're the sonic mine lot?
听起来挺严重的
Sounded pretty serious.
-你感觉如何 -不舒服
- How you feeling? - Rough.
你怎么了
What are you in for?
怀孕了
Pregnant.
-天啊 -你真怀孕了
- Blimey. - Yes, you are.
-都快要生了 -你怎么怀上的
- Almost ready to pop! - How did you get like that?
度假的时候 跟某人深度交流了下
On holiday. Got involved with someone.
没采取保护措施 像傻子一样
Didn't take precautions - like an idiot.
-多久了 九个月吗 -不 上周有的
- What's that, nine months? - No, last week.
-上周才有的吗 -你是基夫谭人
- Last week?! - You're a Gifftan.
男性怀孕只有一周 孕程很紧
Male pregnancies last a week. Very intense.
可感觉好漫长 已经过预产期一天了
Yeah, it feels like forever. I'm a day overdue.
他们考虑在雷斯一号♥帮我引产
They're thinking they might induce me at Resus One.
不然 对我们父子俩都不好
Otherwise... Well, it wouldn't be good for either of us.
你们在这里
You're here!
你们不能一直骚扰其他病人
Look, you can't keep disturbing all the other patients!
阿斯托 找到他们了 他们在二号♥舱
Astos! Found them! They're here in Pod Two.
我们必须走了 你肯定没问题
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表