Billions of DNA fragments.
还有很多其他的
And loads more.
他们在突破传送门
They're breaking the transmat locks!
博士
Doctor!
怎么
So, what?
是我吗
Is it me?
你们是来杀我的吗
You've come to assassinate me?
我们不是杀手
We are not assassins.
首先 我希望
Firstly, I much prefer it
你们不要发出吓人的声音
when you're not making that threatening sound,
谢谢你们至少做到这点
so thanks for that at least.
其次 别骗我
Secondly, don't lie to me.
我听过锡迦刺客的故事
I know the stories of the Assassins of Thijar.
我们变了
We are changed.
什么 怎么变了
What? Changed how?
我们的过去已成往事
Our past is no more.
我们不再是刺客
We are no longer assassins.
如今我们是见证者
Now we are witnesses.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们祭奠亡者
We honour the lost
因为我们无法哀悼我们的族人
as we can not honour our own.
不 还是不懂
No, still not with you.
当刺客在外大开杀戒时
As the assassins hunted,
锡迦国也毁灭了
the Thijarian world was destroyed.
我们回归时只见到一片虚无
We returned to find nothing.
这是我们故乡仅存的东西
This is all that remains of our home.
我们的族人
Our people.
所有先祖
Every ancestor.
都在这尘埃之中
All one dust.
我之前都不知道
I didn't know.
节哀
I'm so sorry.
他们逝去时无人见证 无人拯救
They died unwitnessed, unsaved.
而悼念或祭奠他们已然太迟
We were too late to grieve or honour them.
但归来的我们 历尽百代淘浣
But we, who returned, gave up 100 generations to sift,
纪念那些被遗忘的
to remember the lost dead,
无人哀悼的死者
the unmourned.
很长一段时间里 这是我们所知的全部
In time, it was all we knew.
如今我们穿越时空
And now we travel beyond,
寻找...
seeking...
这整个时空中
The unacknowledged dead.
未被承认的亡者
Across all of time and space.
这是锡迦人现在的使命
This is now the Thijarian mission -
见证孤独逝去之人
to bear witness to those alone.
去看
To see.
去领悟痛苦 祭奠生命流逝
To bear pain, honour life as it passes.
当每一个生命逝去 我们都共同铭记
As each one passes, we commemorate union.
原来普瑞姆看见你对库纳尔
That's what Prem saw you do to Kunal,
和圣人做的是这件事
what you were doing to the holy man.
但为什么选这里 为什么是现在
But why here? Why now?
在不久的将来
Millions will perish,
成千上万条生命会默默无闻地消逝
unseen, unknown in the days to come here.
分治带来的伤亡
The casualties of Partition.
我们读取了时间光谱
We read the timewaves.
但为什么选这个家庭
But why this family?
为什么选这个星球
Why this land?
-普瑞姆 -他大限将至
- Prem. - His time is soon.
还剩多久
How soon?
给他一天 再给他一天吧 求你们了
Give him a day. Just give him this day. Please.
我们不是神
We are not gods.
万物自有定时
Events sit as they will.
我们只是见证者
We only witness.
无法改变时间既定之力
The fixed force of time cannot be stopped.
我知道
I know.
但如果你们没杀圣人
But if you didn't kill the holy man,
如果你们只是凭吊他的逝去
if you were only honouring his death,
那他是怎么死的
how did he die?
我们可以展示给你看
We can show you.
你去哪了 你都离开好几个小时了
Where've you been? You've been gone hours.
锡迦人 他们把一切都告诉我了
The Thijarians. They told me everything.
我知道发生了什么
I know what happened.
也知道将会发生什么了
And I know what happens.
我想知道接下来会怎样
I want to know what happens.
普瑞姆今天会死
Prem dies today.
我们不能让他死
We can't let that happen.
必须如此
It has to.
为了让乌穆布瑞成为你姥姥
For Umbreen to become your nani,
为了让你存在 普瑞姆必须得死
for you to exist, Prem has to die.
这么说锡迦人是来杀普瑞姆的吗
You mean the Thijarians have come to kill Prem?
这不是他们来的目的
That's not why they're here.
他们不是杀手
They're not assassins.
他们是来祭奠那些独自逝去的人
They honour those who die alone.
有同情心的外星人
Aliens with compassion.
乌穆布瑞在结婚那天失去了丈夫
Umbreen loses her husband on the day she marries.
难怪她从不愿谈起
Of course she never wants to talk about it.
我很抱歉 小娅
I'm sorry, Yaz.
我们该走了
We should leave.
不 我想确保她的安全 无论发生什么
No. I want to be sure she's safe, whatever happens.
我想照顾姥姥
I want to look after my nani.
我同意小娅
I'm with Yaz.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我们不能告诉他们我们知道的事
We can't tell them what we know.
我的朋友们 今天早晨
My friends, I woke this morning
我在山峰缭绕的烟雾中苏醒
to the sight of smoke over the hills.
又有村庄被烧毁
More villages burned.
又有家园被破坏
More homes ransacked.
这些野蛮的暴徒永不知足
It seems these savage mobs cannot be satisfied.
我希望大家保护自己 坚强起来
I urge you to stay safe, and stay strong.
尽可能地保护自己
Protect yourselves however you must.
这些花没多大用
The flowers don't help much,
你依然像是学生在演习
you still look like a schoolboy on manoeuvres.
-这是我最好的衣服了 -你看起来很棒
- These are the best clothes I have! - You look great.
马尼什没来
No Manish?
他今早出去了
He was out early.
他会来的
He'll be here.
你晚上听到山谷里的声音了吗
Did you hear the noises in the valley during the night?
暴♥力♥越来越近了
The violence is getting closer.
谁在做这种事
Who's doing this stuff?
住在这里一辈子的普通人
Ordinary people who've lived here all their lives.
在推波助澜中变成暴民
Whipped into a frenzy to be part of a mob.
没什么比普通民众失去理智更糟了
Nothing worse than when normal people lose their minds.
我们共同生活了几十年
We've lived together for decades -
印度教♥徒♥ 穆♥斯♥林♥还有锡克教♥徒♥
Hindu, Muslim and Sikh.
而现在 我们被告知
And now, we're being told our differences
差异比我们的羁绊更重要
are more important than what unites us.
就好像我们在战争中什么都没学到
Like we learned nothing in the war.
我不知道要怎么保护人们
I don't know how we protect people,
当仇恨正在从所有方向袭来
when hatred's coming from all sides.
这个...
Well...
我们唯一能做的
all we can strive to be...
就是当个好人
is good men.
而你 普瑞姆
And you, Prem...
是个好人
are a good man.
我...
I...
来吧 结婚了
Come on. Marriage.
这就是你选的地方吗
This is the spot you choose?
我要成为第一个在巴基斯坦结婚的女人
I'm going to be the first woman married in Pakistan.
那是当然
Of course you are.
你还好吗 亲爱的
Are you all right, sweetheart?
我总是会在婚礼上哭
I always cry at weddings.
我知道我们一生中没有多少确定的事
I know there aren't many certainties in any of our lives...
但是乌穆布瑞 普瑞姆
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表