第一个问题解决了
First problem - gone.
这应该能喂饱它很长一段时间了
That should keep it fed for a very long time.
但还没大功告成
Still not home and dry, though.
对不起
I'm sorry...
为什么
For what?
我没告诉你我病了
I didn't tell you I was ill.
我没告诉你的事也有很多
There's plenty of things I never told you.
是吗 比如
Yeah? Like what?
比如我爱你
Like I love you.
我为你骄傲 姐姐
I'm proud of you, sis.
我也爱你 弟弟
I love you too, bro.
对不起
I'm sorry...
将军
General.
胃袋打开了
Sac, open.
我不该看的 回不去了
Oh shouldn't have looked. Can't unsee that!
看到宝宝了
There's the baby.
他看上去怎么样 还好吗
What does he look like?! Is he OK?
挺好的
He's fine.
约斯 你不必十全十美
Yoss, you don't have to be perfect.
你只要陪在他身边
You just have to be there.
没事了小宝贝
It's OK, my darling.
我们得同时把脐带剪断
We have to cut the cords simultaneously.
没事的
It's OK.
来吧 大惊小怪先生 我们来剪
Come on, Professor Squeamish, we're doing this.
-三 -等下
- Three... - Hang on.
二 一 剪
Two... One... Now!
伊芙
Eve!
发生了什么
What happened?
她的心脏承受不了
Her heart couldn't take it.
她让我接手了
She gave me control.
你知道怎么做吗
Do you know how to do this?
我姓西塞罗 学的就是这个
I'm a Cicero. I studied for this.
即将进入雷斯一号♥
We're coming into Resus One.
雷斯一号♥ 请求紧急着陆支援
Resus One, request emergency assistance landing.
我会安全抵达的
Bringing her in safe.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们两位
Both.
小心 爸爸
Careful, Dad.
天哪 我做到了
Oh, my saints, I did it!
我生的宝宝
It's a baby.
你好 小家伙
Hello, mate.
我是你♥爸♥爸
I'm your dad!
-我是他爸爸 -是啊
- I'm his dad. - Yeah.
做得好 约斯
Nice one, Yoss.
你还好吧 要是你奶奶现在见到我们
You all right? If your nan could see us now, eh?
-她肯定笑疯了 -是啊
- She'd be laughing herself crazy. - Yeah!
不了
No.
他们 他们说隔离扫描和飞行器消毒
They, um... They say quarantine scanning and craft detox
会在三个小时内完成
should take no more than three hours.
然后我们就能进入医院
Then they'll admit us to the facility.
他们正在帮你申请传送到赛弗林
They're booking your teleport to Seffilun,
你只需要跟调查员面谈下
as soon as you've spoken to the investigators.
谢谢你 玛布利
Thank you, Mabli.
我一定会告诉他们你有多优秀
I'll be sure to tell them how brilliant you were.
你们都很优秀
You all were.
像黑暗中的一道光
Light in dark times.
生命不息
People prevail.
希望不止
Hope prevails.
孩子的名字想好了吗
Have you got a name for the baby?
是的
Yeah.
为纪念你们二位
In honour of you both,
我想叫他 鳄梨
I wanted to call him... Avocado.
-叫什么 -鳄梨
- You what? - Avocado?
对 以古老的地球英雄命名
Yeah, after the ancient Earth hero,
鳄梨·树
Avocado Pear.
不对 老兄 那是一种水果
No, no, mate, that is a fruit.
不 是蔬菜
No, it's a vegetable.
不对 不管怎样 总之不是英雄
No... Look, either way it's not a hero.
但我们学校是这么教的
But we did it in school.
你是说基夫谭的历史记录是错误的
You mean the Gifftan history logs are wrong?
的确有点出入
Well, just a bit!
你不是要以我们俩的名字命名吗
I thought you was going to say you'd call him after us -
格雷姆·瑞恩
Graham Ryan.
或瑞恩·格雷姆
Or Ryan Graham?
不行 那会被人笑死的
No, he'd be a laughing stock!
那好吧
Well, cheers!
名字都起了 也就是说你打算留下他了
If you're naming him, does that mean you're going to keep him?
我想试着当一回父亲
I thought I'd give being a dad a try.
我肯定会出错的 对不对
I'm going to make mistakes, aren't I?
但我会一直努力
But I'll just keep going.
没有她你会怎么样
What happens to you now? Without her?
我的服务结束了
I've come to the end of my service.
只有关机了
There is only shutdown.
抱歉 罗南
I'm sorry, Ronan.
我对你一直不怎么友好
I wasn't always kind to you.
没事
No.
你对她的服务尽心尽力
You gave her great service.
你也是
As did you.
你要为她祷告吗
Will you incant for her?
荣幸之至
It would be my honour.
我们能加入吗
Could we join you?
请
Please.
愿众星群秀之圣者
May the saints of all the stars and constellations...
带给你希望
bring you hope....
指引你穿过光明前的黑夜
as they guide you out of the dark and into the light...
在这段旅程
on this voyage and the next,
和那终将到来的每段旅程中
and all the journeys still to come.
永远守护你
For now and evermore.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表