we're going to run into him again and I don't want to just yet.
不能在我们想出办法之前
Not till we've figured this out.
这里更好吗 偷钻进脏兮兮的汽车旅馆
And this is better? Smuggling ourselves into crummy motels?
我需要一点时间把这事想清楚
I just need a moment to work this out.
我们现在都知道些什么
Yeah, like, what do we actually know?
1955年 蒙哥马利 离罗莎·帕克斯
Well, 1955, Montgomery, one day away from Rosa Parks
拒绝在公车上让出自己的座位还有一天
refusing to give her seat up on a bus.
同时 我们还有个不合时宜的阻碍者
Meanwhile, we've got an out-of-time impostor
在公车修理厂蹑手蹑脚
skulking at the bus works
还拿着时间位移武器
with a temporal displacement weapon.
我懂"武器"的意思
I understand weapon,
"时间"和"位移"又是什么
but not sure about temporal or displacement.
把你移去另一个时间点
Displaces you through time.
如果被光束击中
A blast hits you,
你就会被扔到使用者预设好的时间点
you're thrown through time to wherever the user has set it.
他把它设定在了十分遥远的未来
He had it set for the very far future.
-真是太可怕了 -对
- That's horrible. - Yes.
并且它使用的是亚创粒子
And it uses Artron molecules.
他的时空调制器应该就是
That, plus his Vortex Manipulator were presumably
塔迪斯带我们来的时候探测到的
what the TARDIS detected when it brought us here.
那么他是不是要杀罗莎•帕克斯
So, do we think he's trying to kill Rosa Parks,
或者是对她使用那武器呢
or use that weapon on her?
他来这里有一会了 在公车修理厂安家
He's been here a while, set up base at the bus works.
如果他想除掉她 为什么还没下手
If he wanted to get rid of her, why has he not done it already?
而且 音速起子还在他身上发现了别的东西
Besides, the sonic picked up something else on him,
但我需要回去确认一下
but I'd need to go back to be sure.
你们还记得在学校学到了罗莎的哪些故事
Right, what do you remember about Rosa from school?
罗莎
你在做什么呢
Oi, whoa, whoa, whoa, what are you doing?!
这可是乱涂乱画 我们要付罚金的
That is vandalism. We'll have to pay for that!
别担心 我的笔是特制的
Don't worry, special pen.
别写了 你又不是班克西
No, pack it in! You ain't Banksy.
谁说我不是呢
Or am I?
罗莎在1955年12月1日上了那辆公交车
Rosa takes the bus on the 1st December 1955.
具体什么时候
What time of day?
晚上 她当时正在下班回家路上
Evening - she was coming home from work.
我记得因为她说别人以为她不起身是因为
I remember cos she said people thought she didn't stand
她上班很累 但其实不是
cos she was tired from working, but she wasn't.
-她在哪儿工作 -我记得是家商店
- Where did she work? - I think it was in a shop.
那种百货商场
Like a department store.
等等 先前她对扇瑞恩巴掌的那个人说
No, no, wait. Earlier she told that git that slapped Ryan
他的西装明天就能好了
his suit would be ready tomorrow.
对 她缝补衣服 是个裁缝
That's it! She did clothes repairs, she was a seamstress.
我说 她现在是个裁缝
I mean, is a seamstress.
真不习惯身处在过去
Can't get used to being in the past.
-洗手间 -你认真的吗
- Bathroom. - Seriously?
非常认真
Very seriously.
不 博士 墙
No, Doc! The wall.
班克西可没有这个
Banksy doesn't have one of those!
而谁说我没有呢
Or have I?
警官 有何贵干啊
Oh, officer. What can I do for you?
我可以进去吗 女士
Can I come in, ma'am?
女士 还是不习惯被这么称呼
Ma'am! Still can't get used to that.
好吧 亲爱的 这位警官
Here we are, darling, this police officer
非常想进来
was so keen to come in
他都没觉得需要自我介绍一下
he didn't feel the need to introduce himself.
出了什么问题吗 警官
Is there a problem, Officer...?
梅森 蒙哥马利警♥察♥
Mason. Montgomery Police.
我本想给你来杯咖啡
I'd offer you a cuppa,
但设备实在是太差
but the refreshment facilities are very poor,
我会留个条的
I'll be leaving a note.
英国人吗
British?
你怎么知道
How can you tell?
你们已经给人们添堵了
You've been making folks uneasy.
怎么会
How have we done that?
你们正好认识一些杂种对吧
Y'all happen to know a couple of mongrels, hmm?
黑鬼男 墨西哥女
Negro boy, Mexican girl?
你说的这些我一个都不认识
I don't recognise anyone by that description.
那个黑鬼在这附近晃悠
See, the negro's been going around,
和一些良民起冲突
picking fights with upstanding citizens.
你们该知道在这种地方
Now, you appreciate it's an offence
匿藏有色人种是违法的吧
to harbour coloureds in a room here.
我们没有藏任何没权利来这种地方的人
We're not harbouring anyone who doesn't have a right to be here.
你们来蒙哥马利做什么的
What's your business here in Montgomery?
我们是来 买♥♥一项发明的
We're here to, um, pitch an invention.
这是一个可以
Yeah, er, it's a telephone...
放音乐的电♥话♥
That plays music.
也是一台可以拍照的相机
And it's a camera, also takes photo...
还是一个日历
And it's a calendar.
还可以发信
And it send letters.
-听上去真荒唐 -是啊
- Sounds ridiculous. - Yeah, I know.
你叫什么 先生
What's your name, sir?
史蒂夫
Steve...
乔布斯 史蒂夫·乔布斯
Jobs. Steve Jobs.
你是在对我不尊敬吗 乔布斯先生
You being disrespectful with me, Mr Jobs?
史蒂夫·乔布斯永远不会
Steve Jobs would never
对一位蒙哥马利警官不敬 先生
disrespect a Montgomery police officer, sir.
你们一旦做完生意就
You get yourselves gone as soon as your, uh,
立马滚蛋 知道吗
business is concluded, mm-hmm?
我不喜欢他
I did not warm to him.
我已经对这地方反感到不行了
I'm sick of this place already.
我知道
I know.
但身在这里 见证历史
But to be here just as history's taking place...
这才不是历史 小娅
This ain't history here, Yaz.
我们可正躲在垃圾箱后面
We're hiding behind bins.
我费了老大力气才控制住不发火
I'm having to work so hard to keep my temper,
每分每秒都是煎熬
every second here.
在我们刚到的时候我本可以回扇那家伙一巴掌
I could've slapped that guy back there as soon as we arrived.
幸好我奶奶告诉我怎么控制脾气
Thank God my nan taught me how to keep my temper.
别给他们任何借口
Never give them the excuse.
对
Yeah.
我爸也这么对我说
My dad tells me the same.
对吧
Yeah, see?
罗莎·帕克斯并没有从世界上根除种族主义
It's not like Rosa Parks wipes out racism from the world forever.
否则我为什么比我的白人朋友
Otherwise, how come I get stopped way more by the police
被警♥察♥拦下更多次
than my white mates?
可不是我这个警♥察♥
Oi, not this police.
你也会受这种气吧
Tell me you don't get hassle.
当然了 尤其是在执行公务的时候
Course I do, especially on the job.
我在处理家庭纷争的时候被叫巴佬
I get called a Paki when I'm sorting out a domestic,
从清♥真♥寺回家的路上被叫做恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
or a terrorist on the way home from the mosque.
就是这样
Yeah, exactly.
但那些人 他们没赢
But they don't win, those people.
我可以成为一名警♥察♥
I can be a police officer now
是因为有像罗莎·帕克斯那样的人为我争取
cos people like Rosa Parks fought those battles for me.
为我们
For us.
而53年后 他们会有一位黑人总统
And in 53 years, they'll have a black President as leader.
谁知道那之后50年他们又将何去何从呢
Who knows where they'll be 50 years after that?
但这变化是正确的
But that's proper change.
什么
What?
你生来就这么积极吗
Were you born this positive?
应该吧
Guess so.
一定是因为我的墨西哥血统
Must be my Mexican blood.
小娅 瑞恩
Yaz! Ryan!
我们讲到哪了 我们需要尽可能多的信息
Where were we? We need as much intel as we can get.
如果我们要保护罗莎
If we're going to protect Rosa,
我们需要了解她的生活
we need to know the facts of her life.
家庭住址 日常安排 工作单位
Home address, daily routine, where she works,
通勤线路 所属教堂
the routes she takes, and the church she attends.
以及她拒绝的司机的名字
Also, the name of the driver she refused.
我知道 叫詹姆斯·布莱克
I know that, it's James Blake.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表