要是我还能干 我还会做下去
I'd still be doing it now if I could.
我可以上网搜搜奇怪的事情
I can search for weird stuff on social media.
我会在微信护士群里问问
I'll check in with my nurses group on WhatsApp.
-真的假的 外星人 -真的
- Seriously though. Aliens? - Yep!
我大概不会提这一点
Yeah, maybe I won't mention that bit.
我突然觉得好累
Suddenly I feel really tired.
你摔得可不轻
That was a big fall you had, love.
我们该去急诊检查一下
We should get you checked out at A&E.
不要 我不去任何以缩写命名的地方
No, I never go anywhere that's just initials.
话说
Although...
-你们有人能接住我吗 -你要晕倒了
- Can one of you catch me? - You're going to fall over?
在2分19秒后
In 2 minutes, 19 seconds.
等等 别管2分了
Wait - forget the 2 minutes.
19秒 这新鼻子真不靠谱
19... Oh, this new nose is so unreliable!
小娅 你的轮班结束了
Yaz, you've done your shift.
别再缠着我问这问那的
Stop pestering me for more interesting shouts.
不是的 我只是想问
It's not that. I'm just wondering
今晚有没有什么异常发生
whether there's been anything else out of the ordinary tonight.
现在是谢菲尔德的晚班
It's the night shift in Sheffield.
什么都不正常
Everything's out of the ordinary!
我必须问问你 今晚有没有谁说起过
I've got to ask you, any talk of weird stuff or...
怪事或者 奇怪的生物
Strange creatures out tonight?
我老婆和她闺蜜唱歌♥去了 如果这个算的话
My wife's out with her mates at karaoke, if that's what you mean.
瑞恩 听着
Ryan, look.
她有两个分开的脉搏
She's got two separate pulses.
-老天 那是什么 -我不知道
- Oh, my God. What is that? - I have no idea.
是谁叫醒我的
Who woke me up?
我还没准备好 还在愈合 还
I'm not ready, still healing, still...
你闻到了吗
Can you smell that?
不是闻 不是听
No, not smell, not hear,
感觉 你们能感觉到
feel... can you feel...?
站着别动 瑞恩
Stay still, Ryan.
怎么了 发生了什么
What is it? What's the matter?
给我看看你们的锁骨
Ah... Show me your collarbones.
-你们都有 -你也有
- You've all got them. - So have you.
我也有 好吧
Yeah. I have. OK.
很抱歉 不是好消息 DNA炸♥弹♥
Really sorry. Not good news. DNA bombs.
这是嵌入你们DNA的微型装置
Micro-implants which code to your DNA.
一旦爆♥炸♥ 它就会破坏基因的基础结构
On detonation, they disrupt the foundation of your genetic code,
溶解你们的DNA
melting your DNA.
又快又恶心 在所有文明星系内都违法
Fast and nasty and outlawed in every civilised galaxy.
我们怎么会被植入的呢
How did we get them?
-这不重要 它什么时候会启动 -安静
- Never mind that, are they going to go off? - Quiet!
我要思考 并不容易 还没完全恢复自我
I am trying to think, it's difficult, I'm not yet who I am.
我的大脑和身体还在重组
Brain and body still rebooting, reformatting.
重组 我能借下这个吗
Oh! Reformatting! Can I borrow that?
可以 但你要干嘛
Yeah, I guess so. But what for?
你俩上火车时看到的生物
That creature, on the train when you two came on board,
它给我们所有人植入了这个
it zapped us all with these.
除去目击者的最简单方式 很聪明
Simple plan to take out witnesses. Very clever.
残忍♥ 但是聪明
Merciless, but clever.
我格式化了你的手♥机♥
I reformatted your phone.
不 我的所有东西都在里面
No! All my stuff's on there!
现在不是了
Not any more!
睡了一觉真是神清气爽
That nap did me the world of good!
沙发很舒服
Very comfy sofa!
快 跟上
Come on, keep up!
我的姐姐在哪
Where's my sister?
再问我一次
Ask me again.
我的姐姐在哪
Where's my sister?
你永远不会知道了
You will never know.
下个街口左转
Next left.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we driving to?
我猜她在用我的手♥机♥
I reckon she's using my phone
追踪DNA炸♥弹♥的信♥号♥♥源
to track the origin signal for the DNA bombs.
-它们什么时候会爆 -不知道
- Again, how long till they go off? - Don't know.
我们不能拆掉这玩意儿吗
Well, can't we just defuse them?
没有合适的工具就不行
Not without the right equipment.
再左转
Left again!
很近了
We're close.
找到了 喂
Bingo! Oi!
还以为是浑身触手的家伙 别动
I was expecting a tentacle-y thing. Don't you move!
-那是另一个外星人吗 -看起来是的
- Wait, is that another alien? - Looks like it!
她为什么跑向那个外星人呢
Why's she running at another alien?!
-别站着 跟上 -现在你们全跑过去了
- Don't just stand there! Come on! - Now you're all running at it!
跟丢了 太快了
Lost it! It's fast.
我变慢了 因为身体的各种变化
I'm slower cos of all this fizzing inside.
在这
In here!
有人倒在这里
Got a man down over here.
那个家伙杀了他
That thing must've killed him.
我从未见过这样的伤口
I've never seen injuries like these.
不是武器所致 看起来更像是冻伤
Not a weapon blast, more of an ice burn.
那玩意儿扯开了他的下巴
It broke his jaw open too.
看起来还拿了他一颗牙
Looks like it took one of his teeth.
什么东西会杀死人之后
What sort of creature kills
还取走一颗牙呢
someone and then stops to pull out a tooth?
很抱歉让你们看到这个场面
I'm sorry you all had to see this.
我去找点东西遮盖尸体
I'll find something to cover the body.
谢谢 格蕾丝
Thank you, Grace.
我对发生的一切感到抱歉
I'm sorry any of this is happening.
我很抱歉 那玩意儿在你们身上植入炸♥弹♥
I'm sorry that thing on the train planted these bombs inside you.
我也很抱歉 我还没弄明白发生了什么
And I'm sorry I haven't figured out what's going on yet.
就是它 就是这东西
This is it! This is the thing.
它本来是密封的
It was all sealed up earlier.
看起来它被破坏了
Looks like it's been broken.
或许它完成了它的使命
Or it's done what it came here for.
像是传送舱
Some sort of transport chamber,
可能就是我们在街上看到那家伙的
presumably for that thing we just saw in the alley.
但为什么来这儿 为什么是今晚
But why here? Why tonight?
实际上 可能是因为我
Actually, that might have been me.
为什么 你做了什么
Why? What did you do?
我去找自行车的时候 空气中出现一条线
When I went to get me bike, there were this line in the air.
-它开始移♥动♥ 组成很多图形 -然后呢
- And then it moved, and there were shapes. - And?
-我摸了其中一个 -瑞恩
- And I touched one. - Ryan!
-你们都会这么做的 -我可不会
- You all would've done the same! - I wouldn't.
我会
I would've.
对了 之后那些图形就消失了
Right, the shapes disappeared.
过了几秒钟 那东西就出现了
A few seconds later, that appeared.
我做了什么
What've I done?
不太好说
Hard to say, really.
我想你又会把这归咎于运动困难
I suppose you'll be blaming this on the dyspraxia as well.
不会骑自行车 发动了外星人入侵
Can't ride a bike, started an alien invasion.
-格雷姆 -怎么
- Graham. - What?
-差不多得了 -好吧 是我的错
- Enough, love! - All right, I made a mistake.
但为什么那个人要把这东西从山顶移到这里来
But why did that guy move this thing from the Peaks to here?
他又是怎么知道它的位置的
And how did he even know it were there?
好问题
Good questions.
我们查看下周围 看看能找到什么
Let's take a look round here, see what we can find.
无法追踪 跟踪器被屏蔽了
Can't follow it, the tracking's been blocked,
它好像知道我在做什么
like it figured out what I was doing.
如果我们是在追踪火车上那个怪物发出的
If we were tracking bomb signals from that creature
炸♥弹♥信♥号♥♥ 它为什么要把我们带到这里
from the train, why did they lead us here?
另一个好问题
Another good question.
我也不知道
I don't know.
如果我能分♥析♥一下
If I could analyse that...
当然 我真正需要的是我的
Course, what I really need is my...
我可以重做一个 我擅长制♥作♥东西
I could build one! I'm good at building things.
应该吧
Probably.
-这都不是你的错 -是 基本上都是
- It's not your fault, all this. - Yeah, it basically is.
你也不知道会发生什么
You couldn't have known that was going to happen!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表