剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
You just watch over him for a sec, okay?
你帮我盯着他 好吗
I'm gonna call the cops.
我去报♥警♥
First we have to do something to stop that bleeding.
我们得先把血止住
Go ahead. you call the cops.
去吧 报♥警♥吧
Ask for my buddy Romslo...
找我哥儿们Romslo...
Or captain Mcmurphy.
或是队长Mcmurphy
We play softball together.
我们一起打垒球的
Those guys'll take care of me.
他们会帮我摆平的
And even if I do a little time...
即便要我坐几天牢
You know this isn't over.
你也知道 事情没完
I'll get out and I'll find you,
我出来后就会到处找你
And I'll make you pay.
让你付出代价
I know you will.
我知道你会的
Oh, my god! Bree, are you all right? what the hell is going on?!
- 天啊 Bree 你没事吧?
- 这是怎么了啊!
We don't have much time before the police get here.
警♥察♥来之前我们没多少时间了
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Excuse me.
Susan! come here, come here.
请让一让- Susan!
- 过来 来
What's going on? okay, just listen to me.
出什么事了
-听我说
Ma'am, you have to talk to us.
女士 你得跟我们讲话
We need to know what happened.
我们要知道发生了什么事
Ma'am?
女士?
Then he raised the gun and came toward us.
接着他就拿起枪 朝我们走过来
Thank god Katherine grabbed his arm and got the gun away.
多亏了Katherine抓住他的胳膊 把枪夺走了
That lunatic would've killed us all.
不然那变♥态♥会把我们都杀了的
I knew Wayne was the reason she moved away,
我知道她是因为Wayne才搬走的
And the second she moved back, he started stalking her again.
等到她搬回来之后 他就又开始骚扰她了
She was always telling us how terrified she was.
她经常跟我们说自己有多害怕
We always knew he'd do something like this eventually,
我们都知道他最终一定会做出这种疯狂举动的
And he did.
结果真的是这样
Look...
你瞧
This was obviously self-defense.
这显然是自我防卫
Take the cuffs off, get her to the hospital.
把手铐打开 送她去医院
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Oh, my!
天啊
I'm so sorry, mom.
真对不起 妈妈
Five Years Later
五年之后
There's a ritual
有一项常规活动
My friends have observed for years.
我的朋友们已经进行了多年
Once a week, they meet to play a game of cards
每周都会有一天 她们坐下来打打牌
And talk about their lives.
聊聊彼此生活中的故事
Of course, there's another aspect to these gatherings
当然 这样的聚会还有一个原因
That has nothing to do with gossip or poker.
它与邻里八卦和扑克游戏都无关联
Every seven days, my friends are reminded
每七天 我的朋友们都会想起
Of a basic human truth--
一条基本的真理...
There is nothing more important than friendships that endure,
没有什么比友情长存更重要了
Especially in a world that insists on changing.
特别是在这样一个瞬息万变的世界里
Okay, my friends are gone.
好了 我的朋友们都走了
I'm ready to fix you dinner.
我准备弄你的晚餐了
What the hell are you doing?!
该死的你在做什么
Hey, mommy, we're playing fashion model!
妈妈 我们在玩时装模特的游戏
Look at this mess!
看看这一团乱的
You are lucky I got in here before you touched my dresses!
算你走运 在你碰我的衣服前我就进来了
Run, Celia, run!
跑 茜莉娅 快跑
My vera wang?!
我的vera wang(著名美国华裔时装设计师)裙子?
I'm home!
我回来了
Oh, thank god.
谢天谢地
The publisher sent over the galley for the cookbook.
出版商寄来了烹饪书要用的图片
He needs you to proof them tonight.
他要你今晚就校对好
I've also got the woman from "the new york times"
还有个"纽♥约♥时♥报♥"的女人打来电♥话♥...
On the phone. she wants to do the interview now.
Is that you, Bree? the water's getting cold.
她想现在做采访
-是你吗 Bree? 水要冷了
Uh, leave the galleys in my office and tell
把图片放到我办公室 告诉那个
The woman from "the times" to call me back in the morning.
来自"时报"的女人 明早再给我电♥话♥
I'm gonna have a nice bubble bath with my husband.
我要和老公去洗个美好的泡泡浴
Coming, Orson!
来了 Orson!
Why is there a police car in our driveway?
咱家车道上怎么有辆警车啊
I was telling your husband we just picked up your son.
我正在跟你丈夫说 我们抓到了你儿子
He broke into a car at the mall and took it for a joyride.
他抢了商场里的一辆车 到处兜风
Again? I am so sorry, officer.
又来? 真抱歉 长官
We have talked to Porter till we're blue in the face.
我们跟Porter谈的脸都发绿了
It's like he's determined to go back to juvenile hall.
看来他还是决定回到少管所去
Honey, it wasn't Porter this time.
亲爱的 这次不是Porter
They arrested Preston.
他们抓了Preston
It's me, mom. I'm back from paris.
是我 妈妈 我从巴黎回来了
It was just as gorgeous as you said it would be,
那里和你说的一样漂亮
And you're not gonna believe this.
另外 你肯定不会相信的
Bradley finally asked me to marry him
Bradley终于向我求婚了
Right there under the eiffel tower.
就在艾菲尔铁塔下
I'm so happy. call me back.
我太开心了 回我电♥话♥
Honey? I'm home.
亲爱的 我回来了
Did you miss me?
你想我吗
You know I did.
当然
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表