剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
but you forgave me
因为你知道我有多懊悔
because you knew how much I regretted 'em.
我深信他也很抱歉他的所为
I really believe he's sorry for what he did.
所以现在我得原谅他
So now i have to forgive hi
我需要这么做
I've just got to.
不过...
But...
你做不到我也能理解
I also understand if you can'T.
嘿 你们可不能溜下床的哦
Hey,you guys know you're not supposed to be out of bed.
怎么爸爸又在睡沙发啊?
How come daddy's sleeping on the couch again?
过来
Come here.
来吧
Come on.
好吧
okay.
妈妈跟爸爸在吵架
Mommy and daddy are sort of...fighting,
不过我们会解决的
but we're working through it.
你们在吵什么?
What are you fighting about?
噢 他做了些事惹怒了妈妈
Oh,something he did that made mommy really mad.
我们能跟你说件事吗?
Can we talk to you about something?
可以啊
Yes,of course.
- 前几天在披萨店- 嗯哼?
The other day at the pizza place...
我们听爸爸说那个男人要把你带走
We heard daddy say that man wanted to take you away from us.
噢 宝贝 真不好意思
Oh,sweetie,I am so sorry.
我猜那话吓到你们了吧?
I bet that really scared you,didn't it?
嗯
Yeah.
所以你们去出席派对的时候
So when you went to that party
我们骑上单车去了那家餐厅
we got on our bikes and de down to his restaurant.
你们干吗了?
You did what?
我们就是想赶他走
We just wanted him to go away.
所以我们放了火
That's why we set the fire.
所以别生爸爸的气
So please don't be mad at daddy.
噢 天啊
Oh,my god.
Mike说我得原谅Orson...
mike says I need to forgive orson...
- Susan- 他说得对
- susan--- and he's right.
我得找个方式让一切平静下来
I have to find a way to make peace with all of this.
不过你要理解
But you need to understand,
这是我做过的最难的事
it's gonna b one of the hardest things I've ever done.
而且跟我这辈子的大多数事情一样
And like most things in my life,
我恐怕不会用多优雅的方式去解决
I probably won't do it with much elegance or grace.
所以如果我不过来串门喝喝咖啡...
So if I don't come over to your house for coffee...
如果你们俩经过时我不微笑以待...
if I don't smile when the two of you walk by,
请你务必知道 我依然爱你
just please know that I still love you.
而对于宽恕Orson...
And for forgiving orson...
请耐心点
just be patient.
我能做到的
I'll get there.
你能原谅Orson 真让人钦佩...
I think it's admirable that you wanna forgive orson...
因为我就做不到
because I can'T.
你在干吗?
whatcha doin'?
在为我跟Bree接的活动 开菜单呢
Working on the menu for the event that bree and I are catering.
我得停一停了
I have to stop now to..
在印刷店关门前去取请柬 我替你去吧
pick up the invitations at the printer's beforehey closE.I can do that for you.
- 我来好了 宝贝- 不 我想去
It's okay,sweetie.-No,I want to.
也许我回来的路上还能买♥♥点晚餐
Maybe I could pick up some dinner for us on the way back.
Hosking夫人的女儿在她把一个叫Slash的男孩 带回家前也曾经这么贴心过...
You know,mrs. Hoskins' daughter became nice like this once...
我是在体贴你 是因为我最近这么让你头疼 而且...
I'm being nice because I've been a pain lately,and...
Adam走了 我们也得齐心了啊
with adam gone,we need to be a team.
现在就剩我们了
It's just us now.
什么?
what?
就是...
It's just...
我看着你的时候 希望你就一直这么可人
it's like you turned into this lovely young woman when I wasn't looking.
嘿
吃晚餐的路上要在印刷店停一下
We have to stop at the printer on the way to dinner.
宝贝 听你的
Whatever you say,sweetheart.
现实是
The truth is,
谁都会偶尔打破常规
everyone breaks the rules now and then...
从没想过可能会被抓个正着
Never thinking for one second they might get caught.
不过如果他们给抓住了
but if they do,
他们就是简单地请求原谅
they simply ask for forgiveness.
而且大多数时候 他们得到了原谅
And most of the time,they receive it.
可有些行为是那么的恶劣
But some acts are so wicked,
他们只会遭到我们的谴责
they demand only our condemnation.
人怎么避开这种定数呢?
How do people avoid such a fate?
嗯... 窍门就在于
Well...the trick is
搞清楚哪些规则就是用来违反的...
knowing which rules are made to be broken...
而哪些规则...
and which rules...
并非如此
are not.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表