剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
You and Katherine really did a bang-up job.
你和Katherine真是一流的
No, I did a bang-up job.
不 一流的是我自己
Katherine bailed on me and left town last night.
Katherine丢下我 昨晚就离开了
I think you got hosed. I just saw her an hour ago.
我看你是晕了吧
一小时前我还见到她呢
...here at this joyous and festive occasion.
在这个充满欢乐的喜庆日子里
Please join hands.
请携起手来
She was on the run, she broke in,
她正在逃跑 闯了进来
She stabbed you, you shot her. case closed.
用刀捅了你 你开枪打了她
案子了结
It's like the alibi fairy left me a present.
简直就是天助我也
But I do wonder...
不过我很想知道
What if Dylan doesn't come back?
如果Dylan不回来怎么办
We had a fight.
我们吵了一架
She said she hated me, said she was leaving...
她说她恨我 要离开我...
For good.
永远的
Is that the best you can do, Kathy?
这是你最好的瞎话吗? Kathy
I know it sounds convenient. but what happens if it's true?
我知道听上去很不可信 但如果是真的呢
Because you don't have another plan.
因为你没有其他的计划
She was the only way you could make me tell you the truth.
她是你唯一能让我说真话的办法
Katherine? it's Bree. we need to talk now!
Katherine? 我是Bree 我们需要谈谈
That girl that was living with the Solises?
住在Solise家的那个姑娘?
Actually, I thought I saw her heading down that way.
我好象看到她往那边去了
Hope you find her.
希望你们能找到她
I'd hate to think
我可不想
There was some maniac running around our neighborhood.
又看见我们社区发生什么疯狂的事
I'm so sorry about this.
我很抱歉
Shut it!
闭嘴
So let me catch you up.
我先跟你交代一下
I need to know something that only my ex-wife can tell me,
我需要我前妻告诉我一些 只有她知道的事
But she doesn't want to. she needs a little incentive.
但她不愿意 她需要些刺♥激♥因素
So that's where you come in. Wayne... please don't.
正好你就来了
-Wayne... 别这样
Yeah? how is it gonna feel knowing...
知道你本可以阻止这一切的发生
That you could've stopped this?
是种什么感觉?
All right!
好吧
I'll tell you.
我告诉你
After I left you...
在我离开你之后
A few months passed,
过了好几个月
And I convinced myself
我说服自己
That you'd forgotten about us.
你已经忘了我们
But I was wrong.
但是我错了
How was Dylan? did she behave herself?
Dylan怎样?她乖吗
She's an angel.
她是个小天使
I... just hope I didn't do something wrong.
希望我没有做错什么
What do you mean? well, your ex-husband was here earlier,
你指什么?
-之前你前夫来过
And, of course, I didn't know it was him
当然了 我不知道他是你前夫
Until Dylan called him "daddy."
直到听见Dylan叫他爸爸
I-i'm sorry, I should've called you,
很抱歉 我应该打个电♥话♥给你
But Dylan was just so happy to see him.
可是Dylan见到他特别开心
He brought her a bicycle and a doll.
他给她买♥♥了自行车 还有洋娃娃
And she won't let that doll out of her sight.
她都不肯让那个娃娃离开她的视线
Katherine, what's going on?
Katherine 怎么了?
I was going to run again,
我本来想再次逃跑
But you didn't give me enough time.
但你没有给我足够时间
Wayne just drove up.
Wayne来了
Should we call the police?
我们要报♥警♥吗
No.
不用
Let him in.
让他进来
I knew it was time to face you
我知道是时候面对你了
And let you know you were not welcome in my home,
让你知道我们家不欢迎你
And neither were your gifts.
还有你的礼物
Do you know how much money I spent looking for you? well, I'm sure
- 你知道我为了找你 花了多少钱吗
- 我相信
You still had enough to buy liquor by the caseload.
这么多案子还是让你有足够的钱去买♥♥酒喝的
Wow! look who's gotten sassy while she's been away.
喔 瞧瞧谁逃跑之后变得这么厚颜无♥耻♥了啊
Well, I think I like it. what do you want, Wayne?
我喜欢你这样
-你想怎样 Wayne?
I want my daughter back. why? you gotten lazy in your old age?
我要我的女儿
-为什么? 你老了会变懒啊?
You need somebody smaller to pound on?
你需要后代来依靠啊?
I never touched a hair on her head!
我从没动过她一根汗毛
Yeah, but now she's gotten older and sassier,
是啊 可她现在长大了 变得无礼了
I'm sure you'll find all sorts of reasons to hit her.
I don't have to ask, you know.
我相信你肯定有办法挑些毛病来打她的
-我用不着求你的
I could just go up there if I want. she is asleep! get the hell out!
- 只要我想 我就可以上去找她
- 她正在睡觉! 滚出去吧
I'm her father! I said no!
- 我是她爸爸
- 我说不行!
I'm bleeding.
我流血了
Profusely.
很多血
You should see a doctor.
你该去看医生
I'll be back for my daughter.
我会回来找女儿的
You just understand this--
你给我记住
There is nothing that I will not do
只要能让你远离她
To keep you away from her. nothing.
我是会不惜一切代价的 一切!
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I heard a crash. yeah, i-i hit him with the candlestick,
我听到有人摔倒了
-是的 我用烛台打了他
And... he went down pretty hard.
他...他伤得挺重的
Thank god.
感谢上帝
You know, I think now would be a good time to break out
我想现在是时候打开那瓶
The 10-year-old scotch I've been saving.
我保存了10年的威士忌了
I honestly thought it was finally over.
我真的以为一切终于结束了
I don't know how I could've been so wrong.
真不知道我怎么会错得一塌糊涂
Katherine!
Katherine!
I came in to give her another blanket.
我进来想给她再盖床毯子
Her hand is ice-cold!
她的手很冰冷
Aunt Lily told me I couldn't go to the police.
Lily姨妈不让我报♥警♥
She'd said you'd make it seem
她说你会让一切看起来像是
Like I killed Dylan to keep you from taking her,
我为了不让你带走Dylan 而杀了她
So I let her bury my baby in the woods.
所以我让她把女儿埋在了树林里
I knew I'd have to run away again,
我知道我应该再次逃跑
But I also knew you'd never stop looking for me,
但也知道 你永远都不会放弃找我
So I came up with a plan.
所以我就想出了一个办法
I found a girl in a romanian orphanage
我在罗马尼亚的孤儿院找到一个小女孩
Who looked just like Dylan.
她长得很像Dylan
The resemblance was uncanny.
相似到令人难以置信
Her mother had died in childbirth,
她妈妈死于分娩
And her father had been murdered.
父亲也被人谋杀了
As I looked into those big, blue eyes,
我看着她那双蓝色的大眼睛
I knew right then...
那一刻我就意识到
She needed me as much as I needed her.
她和我需要她一样的需要我
I've never told that to anyone.
我从没跟别人说过
I even lied to Adam
甚至欺骗Adam
And said it was your fault.
说这都是你的错
And that's how I've spent the last 12 years...
我就是这么过了这12年
Just telling one lie after another.
用谎言堆积的12年
Hold it, hold it. I'm sorry, sir.
停车 停下 抱歉 先生
We're having a party. you can't park here.
我们在开派对 你不能停在这里
So you let her die.
你就这么让她死了
If you don't mind,
如果你不介意的话
I need you to park around the corner, okay?
麻烦你停到角落里去 好吗
Thank you!
谢谢
You let my daughter die...
你就这么让我女儿死了
Like a dog.
像条狗一样那么悲惨
It was an accident.
那是个意外
Then you buried her like one.
那你也把她像条狗一样给埋了
Because I had to.
我不得不这么做
I knew if you found out, y--
我知道如果你发现的话 你...
That I would kill you.
我就会杀了你
Katherine! where are you?!
Katherine! 你在哪儿?
Adam!
Adam!
Get out! he's got a gun!
出去 他有枪
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表