剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
We get it.
我们明白的
Give me one good reason why I can't go.
给我个不能去的好理由
Well, the first thing off the top of my head...
我想到的第一点就是...
We can't afford it.
我们没钱
Susan, can I talk to you for a sec?
Susan 我跟你谈两句 好吗
You know, I just inherited 5 grand
你知道 我刚继承了5千块钱
From grandpa maynard,
从Maynard祖父那里
And i... I'd really like to help Julie do this.
我...我很愿意帮Julie这个忙
Mike, that is so sweet.
Mike 你真好
Mike makes another good point.
Mike说到一个很重要的理由
Who is this professor?
这个教授是谁啊
I don't know him.
我不认识他
I am certainly not going to give my daughter to him for a summer.
我当然不会把女儿送到他手上一暑假了
I'm sorry, Julie. this is not happening.
对不起 Julie 我不能答应
This totally sucks.
真差劲
Well, yes, but don't forget--
没错 但你别忘了
It is a huge honor.
这是很光荣的事
Hey
嘿
You know what we haven't done in a really long time?
你知道我们很久没做什么了吗
Made 250 mini pizzas in one afternoon.
一下午做250个迷你披萨
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Bree's in a horrible jam, and I told her we'd help cater
Bree遇到了大♥麻♥烦 我跟她说我们可以帮忙操办
The commitment ceremony tomorrow.
明天的承诺仪式
I can't. I'm busy, remember? I'm taking this stuff to Kayla,
我不行 我很忙 记得吗 我要把这些东西送去给Kayla
My daughter who lives four and a half hours away now.
我女儿现住在离这四个半小时车程的地方
Okay, so at the risk
好吧 那我就冒险说一句
Of cracking these eggshells I've been walking on all week,
这周来我一直战战兢兢 如临深渊
Any idea when you're gonna stop being so angry?
但你有没想过不要再这么气呼呼的了?
I'm not angry at you.
我没生你的气
cause you know we didn't have a choice, Tom.
因为你知道我们没别的办法 Tom
We had to get her out of the house.
我们必须得把她送走
I know. I am angry at the situation.
我知道 我只是对这种情况很愤怒
Can you please just let me be angry?
麻烦你就让我接着气一下 好吗
Fine. you can be as angry and sulky and pissy as you want,
好 随便你怎么生气 发火 摆臭脸
Just so long as you're here tomorrow,
只要你明天出现
Helping me crank out 250 mini pizzas.
把我搞定250个迷你披萨
You know, I've been told
你知道 我听人家说
That some wives ask their husbands for favors
有些妻子要她们丈夫帮忙时
And actually say, "please."
都会说个"请"字的
Oh, Tom.
Tom
Don't you know an urban myth when you hear one?
难道你不知道这只是个都市神话吗
Okay, so here's the deal.
事情是这样的
Bree needs all of these wedding favors
Bree要我在明天之前把这些婚礼小礼品
Wrapped by tomorrow, and she's really counting on me,
包装好 而且她全靠我了
So... I'm gonna need you to hurry.
所以 我要你动作快点
I just got off the phone with the credit card company.
我刚接到信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥的电♥话♥
Do you have something that you wanna tell me?
你有什么话想跟我说吗
Mm... well, it would be easier if I knew what you knew.
Damn it, Gaby, enough shopping!
说吧 你都知道了什么 这样我也好说点
- 该死的 Gaby 别再买♥♥东西了!
You've maxed out every credit card we own.
你把所有的信♥用♥卡♥都刷爆了
I mean, we are so broke right now,
我们现在穷得叮当响了
It's gonna be a miracle if we don't end up on the street.
Okay, when you yell at me, I get upset.
- 要是最后没落得个流落街头 那真是奇迹了
- 好吧 每次你吼我都让我很不好受
And you know what I do when I get upset? I shop.
你知道我心情不好时会怎样吗? 逛街!
So if we do end up homeless, guess whose fault it'll be.
所以如果我们最后真的无家可归
那应该怪在谁头上啊
Whatever. I'm gonna go read porn... in braille.
随便了 我去看色情杂♥志♥ 盲文的
Hello? Gaby, it's Ellie.
喂?
-Gaby 我是Ellie
Ellie, you can't call me! the cops are all over my ass
Ellie 你不能打给我的 警♥察♥在盯着我呢
Because they think I helped you escape.
因为他们觉得是我帮你逃跑的
I'm sorry. I just need one more favor,
对不起 我只需要你帮我个忙
And then I'll never bother you again. oh! Ellie, I don't know. what is it?
之后我再也不会烦你了
-Ellie 我不知道 什么事啊
I left my teddy bear in the coat closet.
我把泰迪熊忘在大衣柜了
I need you to bring it to me.
Teddy bear? what is that, code for "a pound of blow"?
你得给我送来
-泰迪熊? 这是啥? 一磅毒品的意思么?
No, it's an actual teddy bear.
不 真的是泰迪熊
My dad gave it to me when I was 5,
我五岁时 爸爸送我的
And it's the only thing I have left to remember him by.
这是唯一他留给我的回忆了
Crap.
该死
Ya had to play the daddy card.
你就继续拿你父亲来说事吧
So after the ceremony, we'll open up the buffet...
仪式过后 我们就会开始自助餐
Mm-hmm. uh, chicken marsala, and pasta for the vegetarians.
恩 葡萄甜酒炖鸡 素食者吃意大利面
And dancing, roll out the cake, you leave for your honeymoon,
接着跳舞 推出蛋糕 然后你们就出发去度蜜月
And I will collapse in a tasteful heap.
而我就在一大堆美食中倒下
Hold it. you didn't say anything about the ice sculpture.
等下 你没提到冰雕的事
Oh! yes, I'm sorry. one cherub delivered at 1:30.
Cherub? no, I specifically
是啊 不好意思 小天使冰雕会在一点半送到
- 天使? 不对 我特意叮嘱过
Told Katherine we were gonna go with the enchanted castle.
Katherine我们要的是魔法城♥堡♥
And I told her we'd go with the cherub
而我告诉她 我们要天使
Because we are not 8-year-old girls. Bob, all my life
我们都不是八岁小女孩了 鲍勃 我这辈子
I have dreamt of having a wedding receptioN
我一直在梦想有这样的一个婚宴
In which I would serve drinks from a vodka moat
婚宴上 有一个冰制的魔法城♥堡♥
Surrounding an enchanted castle rendered in ice,
在城♥堡♥的护城河里装满伏特加 来为来宾提供酒水
And I don't think that's too much to ask. remember when you asked me
我认为这要求并不高
-记得你曾经要求我
To tell you when you start acting like faye dunaway
每当你表现得像"亲爱妈咪"里董事会那一幕中的
From the boardroom scene in "mommie dearest"?
Faye Dunaway时 我就要提醒你的事吗?
Uh, why don't I let you two work this out?
要不你们先好好商量一下吧
Fine, we'll go with the stupid baby angel.
好吧 就用那白♥痴♥小天使吧
I need some coffee.
我要喝点咖啡
Why are you here? and don't say for the pizza,
你来做什么? 别说是为了披萨
Because I know you're lactose-intolerant.
因为我知道你消化不了乳糖
I heard Katherine left you in the lurch.
我听说Katherine给你留了个烂摊子
I'm here to offer my assistance. oh, I get it.
So I'm desperate and vulnerable,
我特意来提供帮助
-我知道了 那么说 我现在是既脆弱又绝望
And you're gonna swoop in and save the day.
所以你打算从天而降 将我拯救
Well, thank you very much. I'm fine. darling, don't be stubborn.
You're gonna need place cards,
- 非常感谢 不必了
- 亲爱的 别这么固执 你需要座位牌的
And you know I have excellent penmanship. don't you dare
而你知道我写了一手好字
-你少给我
Throw your calligraphy skills in my face when you know
臭显摆你那点书法技巧 明知道
I'm at a low point. now go! and stop following me.
我现在心情不好 走吧 别再跟着我了
You're doomed.
你完了
Excuse me?
你说什么?
The way you just caved on that sculpture thing?
看到你对冰雕的事 就这么屈服了
You're setting the tone for your entire marriage. I am?
以后你的婚姻都将会如此
-是吗?
Yeah. you gotta dig in your heels.
是的 你得坚持自己的立场
Otherwise, you're gonna be pushed around for the next...
不然你就会被他呼来喝去 在接下来的...
Let's see. how long have I been married?
算算我已经结婚多少年了
Ten and a half years.
10年半了
I want my castle.
我要我的城♥堡♥
Lee... it is the only thing I've asked for,
Lee...
-这是我唯一的要求
And damn it, I'm entitled to it.
该死的 我也有这个权利
Fine.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, so I will call the ice sculptor
好吧 那我打电♥话♥给冰雕师♥傅♥
And see if we can-- forget it. we're sticking with the cherub.
看我们能否..
-不用 我们就用小天使
And later, when he bitches about it,
回头他要是为此跟我吵
I'll just buy him some jewelry.
给他买♥♥点首饰 哄哄就好了
You sure you haven't been married before?
你以前真的没结过婚?
Hey, Gaby?
嘿 Gaby?
Over here, Carlos.
在这儿 Carlos
You know, I got a theory
我想到
As to why all this bad stuff has happened to us--
为什么我们会发生这么多倒霉的事了
My blindness and losing all our money...
我成了瞎子 钱都没了
It's karma. you know, we've been selfish and greedy,
这是报应 你知道的
我们一直都很自私 贪婪
And the universe is telling us to start being better people.
宇宙是在告诉我们要开始做个好人
I just found $118,000 in Ellie's teddy bear.
我刚在Ellie的泰迪熊里发现了11万8千块钱
Hey, universe?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表