剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Uh,well...
厄 那个...
the committee has decided that it would be best if katherine mayfair present the award this year.
委员会决定让Katherine Mayfair 来颁发今年的奖金
No! That'S...that's my job. I always do it.
不 那是...那是我的活儿啊 一直是我的
Oh,well,you're already doing so much,and,well,katherine was quite insistent.
你已经做的够多了 Katherine又很积极
what's that?
这是什么?
Oh,it's dip. The caterer just said that--
噢 这是蘸食菜 厨师说...
I thought we agreed.
我们之前不是说好了吗?
Nothing leaves the kitchen without me tasting it first.
每道菜我不尝就不能出厨房♥
Dig in.
请吧
is everyone having fun?
今晚都开心吗?
You and kathere did an amazing job.
你和Katherine干的不错
Boy,we didn't think you guys could work together.
可我们想不通你们俩怎么会合作的
Yeah,we were sure one of you would end up killing the other.
我们还以为你们一直水火不容呢
You really should have more faith in people.
你们得相信人是会变的
Excuse me.
失陪一下
katherine,darling,are you okay?
Katherine 亲爱的 你怎么了?
not really.
没什么
I hope there'sothing wrong with the food.
可别是食物的问题啊
Is anybody else getting sick?
还有别人这样吗?
Oh,no.
不
No,dear. Just you.
不 亲爱的 只有你
maybe you should go home.
也许你该回家休息了
I can'T. I have to present the founder's award.
不行 我还要颁发创始人基金呢
Oh,no one would expect you to do that in your condition.
你这样还怎么颁奖呢
You know what? Um,I could do it.
这样吧 我可以代劳
No. I can get it together.
不 我能挺得住
Katherine,no one expects you to be a martyr.
Katherine 没人想让你殉职
Why don't you go home?
为什么不回家休息呢?
I can'T.
不行
Why not?
为什么?
I'm perfectly capable of presenting.
我是颁奖的最佳人选
I've done it for the last eight years.
过去八年来一直是我
I mean,no one wants to accept an award from a woman
我的意思是 没人希望从一个
who looks like she should be in line at the needle exchange.
病怏怏的女人手中接过奖项的
This is important to me.
这对我很重要
I'll be fine.
不会有事的
and now for the presentation for the founder's award--
现在有请创始人基金的颁奖人
ms. Katherine mayfair.
Katherine Mayfair女士
Thank you,mrs. Downing.
谢谢 Downing女士
I was honored when you and the other members of the committee asked me to present this award.
被委员会请来颁奖 我倍感荣幸
"I was honored when you..."myeah,myeah,myeah,myeah.
我很荣幸当你们...
Bree,what's up?
Bree 怎么回事?
I thought giving out this award was your thing.
一直是你来颁奖的啊
Used to be. Not anymore.
之前是 现在不是了
Things change.
事情变化了
This year's founder's award...
今天的创始人基金的获奖人是...
ever since I started working with that obnoxious backstabber,
自从我和那个两面三刀的家伙合作以来
she's done nothing but try to take the spotlight off of me and put it onto her.
她一直都在抢我的风头
Goes to my dear friend...
我亲爱的朋友...
bree hodge.
Bree Hodge
The obnoxious backstabber just called your name.
那个两面三刀的家伙刚刚叫了你的名字
Bree has been a pillar of the fairview community for many years.
许多年来Bree一直是美景镇社区的顶梁柱
There is no better friend than bree hodge.
没有人比Bree Hodge更出色了
Congratulations.
恭喜
I know you tried to poison me.
我知道你想给我下毒
Well,uh,this has been an evening full of,um...
嗯 今晚非常...
surprises.
出乎意料
I never would've imagined that,um,I would be recognized by this wonderful organization ...
我从没想到自己能被 这个杰出的组织所认同...
hi,andrew.
嗨 Andrew
Guess what?
知道吗?
Ur mom just won the founder's award.
你妈妈获得创始人基金奖了
Lynette,listen to me.
Lynette 听我说
oh,my god.
上帝啊
You're not gonna believe what's going on down here.
你不会相信这儿发生了什么
What? What? Is everyone okay?
什么 怎么了 大家都好吗?
Uh,yeah,yeah,yeah. We're--we're fine.
是的 是的 我们都还好
It's rick's place-- totally went up in flames.
是Rick的店着火了
There,uh,there are,like,three fire trucks here.
来了 来了大概三辆消防车
Oh,my god! That's horrible!
上帝啊 太可怕了
How did it start?
怎么搞的?
I--they--they don't know.
他们还不知道
Okay,I-I'm gonna--I'll call you back in about five.Bye.
好吧 5点再打电♥话♥你 拜拜
I certainly,uh,wasn't expecting it.
当然 这真是出乎我的意料
the photographer's asking if he can get shots of the two of us.
摄影师想拍咱俩的合照
Wait. I need to talk to you first.
等等 我得先和你谈谈
I misunderstood the situation,that's all.
我完全误会了 就是这样
Can we just leave it at that?
就让它过去吧 好吗?
No,we can'T.
不行
And do you know why?
你知道为什么?
Because I thought things were going well.
因为我本以为事情进行得很好
I was having fun with you.
我和你相处得很好
Obviously...
显然...
i misunderstood.
我错了
So tell me,was there a straw that broke the camel's back?
所以你告诉我是你恩将仇报呢
Or were you planning on killing me all along?
还是你一直就想置我于死地呢
here's the thing you need to understand about me and my friends.
有件事是你对我和我的朋友所需要了解的
We each have our niche.
我们都有自己的立场
Gabrielle's the glamorous one.
Gabrielle楚楚动人
Susan's the adorable one.
Susan讨人喜欢
Lynette's smart.
Lynette高雅聪明
Edie'S...edie.
Edie...Edie我行我素
And I'm the domestic one,the organizer--
而我是贤妻良母 是组织者
the one who knows that there are three tines on a dessert fork.
只有我知道吃甜点的叉该有三根齿
I'm the one who gets teased for that.
我也因此被嘲笑
That's who i am.
这就是我
And that's also who you are.
你也是这样
so?
那?
So...
那...
I don't really know how to be friends with you.
我真不知道怎么跟你做朋友
That's a shame...
真遗憾...
because I understand you better than all those other women do.
因为我比其她女人都了解你
I know how following the rules and observing the little graces
我知道循规蹈矩 注意举手投足的优雅
makes you feel like you're in control.
这让你感觉自己一切都在控制之中
We've both had days where it was either set a beautiful table
我们都觉得如果哪天我们不去布置漂亮的餐桌
or curl up in a ball and die.
我们就会蜷缩成一团死去
We're the same,bree.
我们是一种人 Bree
And if you think that means we can't be friends,then I'm sorry.
如果你觉得这就不能做朋友 我很遗憾
But it might also mean we could be best friends.
可也意味着我们能成为最好的朋友
Who knew you were so insightful?
没想到你眼光如此犀利
Isn't learning fun?
学习充满了乐趣 不是吗
terrific,everyone.
好极了 各位
Thank you.
谢谢
pictures.
拍照
so...did I lie? Was it cool?
我说的对不? 是不是很有意思?
You were right.
你是对的
It really was.
真不错
"thank you,julie."
"谢谢 Julie"
It's good to get out of my own head,you know?
能不再胡思乱想真好 你知道吗?
For months now,I've been hung up on looking for my dad and blaming my mom...
几个月来 我一直出去找爸爸 责怪我妈妈...
and it's gotten me nowhere.
结果一无所获
I just wanna start having fun again.
我想重新找回乐趣
Thank you,julie.
谢谢 Julie
there you are.
你们在这儿
We wanted to get some pictures with you.
我想和你们拍照
orson.
Orson
listen,I-I have a 12:00 curfew,so if my mom asks,can you just--
听着 我妈妈让我12点以前回家的 如果我妈妈问起 你能不能--
mike?
Mike?
No,it's julie.
不 我是Julie
Oh,you're sleepwalking.
哦 你在梦游
Yeah,I heard about that.
我听说了
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表