剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你可以和这种医生谈谈心
You know,the kind you can talk to?
你带我来看精神病专家?
You brought me to a shrink?
我想带你来一个安全的环境
这样你就可以倾诉你的感情
Well,I thought you might like to have a safe
place where you could share your feelings.
知道吗?
You know?
你妈妈过世 你搬进来和我们住
这段时间 你经历了很多事
With your mom's death and moving in
with us,you've been through a lot.
这是很久前的事了
That was a long time ago.
我很好
I'm fine.
那很好 但有时经历了困难之后
你的思想就会发生变化
Well,good,but sometimes when you go through
hard things,it changes the way you think.
也许会失去明辨是非的能力
Maybe we have trouble telling the difference
between what's right and what's wrong.
我没有这问题
I don't have any trouble with that.
事实上 你有
Actually,you do.
所以我们才到这来的
That's why you're here.
我们等会和医生聊聊好吗?
So let's just wait and
talk to the doctor,okay?
知道吗 Lynette?
you know what,lynette?
也许我是该跟医生聊聊是非的问题
Maybe i should talk to the
doctor about right and wrong.
很好
Good.
也许我也该跟警♥察♥聊聊
Then maybe I should talk to the police.
什么? 不
What? No.
宝贝 我们用不着那么做
Sweetie,we don't need to do that.
真的吗?
Really?
因为 双胞胎兄弟们犯了罪
'Cause what the twins did is a crime.
就像你说的 有人可能会死
I mean,like you said,someone
could've been killed.
如果不去报♥警♥ 那就是错了吧?
So if we don't go to the
police,wouldn't that be wrong?
你不明白的了
You don't understand.
不 我明白
No,I do.
要跟医生谈 我得先报♥警♥
If i have to talk to the
shrink,i have to talk to the cops.
嗨 你是Kayla吧
hi. U must be kayla.
请进来吧
I'm all ready for you.
医生 我觉得我们没什么问题了
Actually,I think we're okay.
我们...已经在这个候诊室
把问题都解决了
We...resolved our problems just
sitting in your waiting room.
噢 你真是太厉害了
b,you're good.
好了 我们得走了
'Kay. So we're gonna go.
目标人物出现
Target in place.
行动开始
We're a go.
他来了
he's coming out.
他那叫什么衣服?
What is he wearing?
搞得跟威猛乐队退出的成员一样
(应该指的是Andrew Ridgely)
He looks like the lost member of wham!
他觉得那样看起来像个直男
He thinks the outfit
makes him look straight.
你该庆幸我没让他含个牙签出去
Just be thankful I got the
toothpick out of his mouth.
他非得这么样叉着腰吗?
must he put his hand
on his hip like that?
男人点 拜托
Butch up,for god sakes!
什么 你觉得我是什么人?
What? What do you think I am?
什么
What?
啊 糟糕
Oh,crap!
收队 收队
Abort! Abort!
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你这混球 给我滚
You are a pig,and I'm
gonna kick your ass.
Ellie 你在干嘛
Ellie,what are you doing?
你的猥琐邻居
Your creepy
neighbor--
竟然说要给我钱陪他睡觉
he came over here and offered
me money to sleep with him.
Gaby 快告诉她
gaby,tell her.
告诉我什么?
Tell me what?
他也对我说了这个话
Uh,he did the same thing to me.
住手
Perv!
好了 够了
Hey,that's enough.
Gaby跟她说实话 不然我自己来
Gaby,tell her,or I will.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
是这样的
Here's the thing.
我怀疑你是个妓♥女♥
I thought you were a hooker.
所以我让Lee来光顾你
然后我就能捉奸在床
So I had lee proposition you
so I could catch you in the act.
结果呢 你通过测试了
But guess what? You passed the test.
大家该干嘛干嘛去吧
everybody inside for margaritas.
Ellie 等等
Ellie,wait.
是我错了
I made a mistake.
我们来谈谈好吗?
Can we please talk about this?
你跟你邻居说我是个妓♥女♥
Dude,you just told your
neighbors that I'm a whore.
你从我的角度考虑一下
Look at it from my point of view.
你是个很有魅力的女人
You're an attractive woman.
男人们进进出出
Guys are coming and going.
我还看到你跟他们其中一个拿钱了
I saw you take money from one of 'em.
我会想到什么呢?
What am I supposed to think?
好吧
All right.
我跟你说
You might as well know.
我是给人纹身的
I do tattoos.
什么?
You do what?
我以前是在市区工作的
但是那个混账老板要抽70%的佣金
See,I've been working downtown,and I have
this jerk of a boss who takes 70% of my moneY.
所以我现在努力挣钱
然后自己开个店
So I'm trying to earn enough
cash to finally open my own shop.
你在我房♥子里开纹身店?
You've been running a tattoo
parlor out of my house?
对不起 我没跟你说实话
I know. I'm sorry I lied.
我明天早上就走
I'll be gone in the morning.
Ellie 等等
Okay,ellie,wait.
你不用搬走
You don't have to go.
真的吗 我要一直开工
这样才能上得起学校
Are you sure? Because I have to
keep doing my work to pay for school.
我觉得接下来几个月
我可以睁一只眼闭一只眼
Well,I suppose I could look
the other way for a few months.
至少这是我能为你补偿的
因为把你想成了妓♥女♥
It's the least I could do
for thinking you're a whore.
能原谅我吗?
forgive me?
当然可以
Of course.
嗨 Edie 很谢谢你昨晚帮我个大忙
Hi,ediethanks again for
helping me out last night.
不用客气
Oh,no problem.
Orson的车还停在我家
Orson's car is still parked at my house.
他说了什么时候来开走吗?
Um,did he mention when he'd
be coming back to pick it up?
你为什么不自己问他呢?
Well,why don't you ask him yourself?
他在冲凉
He's in the shower.
他昨晚在你家?
He spent the night here?
显然 他不喜欢住在美景酒店
Apparently,he's not a big
fan of fairview towers,
他喝得醉醺醺的 又唠叨个不停
我只好让他在沙发上过夜
and he was so drunk and whiny,I
just let him ride my couch.
我希望以后都不会再出现这种事情
Well,um,just so you know,in the
future,I'not comfortable with that.
我还是不能接受
This can't happen again.
Bree...
Bree...
你想哪里去了?
wh are you getting at?
我觉得...你应该知道
Oh,I-I-I
think you know.
你就直说好了
以免你不小心说我是荡♥妇♥
Tell me anyway,just in case
you're not saying I'm a big slut.
拜托 Edie
Oh,come on,edie.
Carlos Mike Karl
你总有办法接手其他女人抛弃的男人
You know,carlos,mike,karl-- you do have a
way at picking at other women's leftovers.
首先 我不喜欢Orson
First of all,I am not
attracted to orson.
会让我觉得是跟花生酱三明治做♥爱♥
I mean,that would be
like having sex with pbs.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表