剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Yes.He can build home and decorate them.
有时上帝会双手施予
Sometimes god gives with both hands.
那你就要帮他再牵线搭桥
Well,then you just have to fix him up with someone,
让他恢复工作热情
give him back his will to work.
是啊 可是我们的朋友大多是9分的
Yeah,about that-- uh,most of our friends are 9s,
而沃尔特 我们很喜欢他 但他是个3
and Walter--we love him-- but kind of a 3.
在同志的世界 3是不会喜欢9的
And in the gay world,3 does not go into 9.
那我们只需要给他找一个
Well,we'll just have to find him
不擅长同性恋数学的人
someone who's not good at gay math.
我大老远跑到那里
Well,I drove all the way out there,
等了好几个小时
and I waited for hours
可他们却不让我见他
and then they wouldn't let me see him.
不是 他们只是说我..我得打电♥话♥给你
Uh,no. They just said that I should--I should call you.
我知道是30天的戒毒期
Listen,I know it's a 30-day rehab.
我不是想让他逃出来
I'm not trying to break him out.
我只是想见他
I'm just trying to see him.
你知道吗 等你有消息了给我电♥话♥好吗
You know what? Could you just call me when you know?
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎来到天堂
Welcome to heaven.
别说话 我在闻味道
Don't talk. I'm smelling.
那是什么
What is that?
橘子鸭 布里说这是为了让大家恢复元气
Duck a l'orange. Bree says it's making a comeback.
而我们的烤箱初次亮相了啊
And our oven is making its debut.
噢 不只这样
Oh,it gets better.
她还把衣服都洗了
She did our laundry,too.
闻闻我的袜子
Smell my sock.
天啊
Oh,My god!
我好想吃
I want to eat that.
她打扫了尘土 还熨好了衣服
she dusts. She irons.
噢 她还有魔法
Oh,and she does this magic trick.
不管你把衣服扔在哪里
No matter where you throw your sweater
不出一会儿工夫就会挂在衣上了 - 这一天简直要比你的出生
within seconds,it's on a hanger. - This has just replaced your birth
更让我觉得幸福了
as the best day of my life.
嗨 苏珊 希望你不会介意我做了晚餐
Oh, Hi, Susan. I hope you don't mind that I made dinner.
希望你不会介意我要吻你 - 噢 别逗了
I hope you don't mind that I'm going to kiss you. - You're funny.
这个菜的口味我要你听你说实话
Now I need you to be honest about this recipe.
这是作为明晚
It's a dry run for a small dinner party
一个小型晚宴的预演
I'm having tomorrow night.
再一次地 希望你不会介意 - 完全不会
Again,if you don't mind. - Not at all.
事实上 如果你要为了周日的早午餐做预演
In--in fact,if you wanna do a dry run for sunday brunch,
我绝对支持 - 晚饭马上就好
I'm there for you. - Dinner will beeady shortly.
噢 朱莉 我缝好了你那条蓝色裙子的皱边
Oh,and,Julie,I fixed the hem on that blue skirt of yours.
放在你床上了
It's on your bed.
缝好了? 她简直就是我从没有过的妈
My hem is fixed? She's like the mother I never had.
噢 无意冒犯
Oh,oh,no offense.
没当真
Oh,none taken.
嘿
Hey.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
不太好
Uh,not so great.
他们该给你些东西来止疼
Well,they should give you something for the pain.
他们给了我这个可以按的钮
They gave me this button that I can press
但我尽量不去按
but I'm trying not to use it
因为现在药物让我觉得昏昏欲睡
'cause the drugs make me feel a little to mellow.
葬礼很悲伤吧?
Was the funeral sad?
惨绝人寰
Tragic.
我发现维克托的一切都在米尔顿的名下
I found out everything Victor had is in Milton's name,
而且他告诉了他爸我们的事 所以我什么都得不到
and he told his father about us,so I'm not getting a penny.
幸亏
It's a good thing
你又搭上了另一个有钱人
you hooked up with another rich guy.
是啊
Yeah...
加布 你听起来很奇怪
Gaby,you sound weird.
你为什么听起来这么奇怪?
Why do you sound so weird?
加布
Gaby.
记得那天
Um,remember that day,uh...
阿尔 来送帐户文件吗?
when Al was going to drop off the account information?
噢 天啊 他没送吗?
Oh,My god. He didn't?
不不不 他来了
No,no,no. He did.
只是...记得那天刮着很大的风吗?
It's just...remember how windy it was that day?
不 不是吧 那是唯一的文件
No,no,no. That was the only copy.
我知道
I know
但是伊迪想要把那些文件偷走
but Edie was trying to steal the papers from me,
所以我们就打了起来
and we got into this fight
结果就被飓风给吹跑了
and then the tornado just took them away.
都不见了?
They're gone?
差不多
Kinda.
那是什么声音?
What is that sound?
我在呼人来
I'm texting someone.
加布 那帐户是我们的未来啊
Gaby,that account was our future.
我们现在该怎么办啊? - 嘘 卡洛斯 冷静点 好吗?
What are we gonna do now? - Carlos,just calm down,okay?
我相信 阿尔那里有密♥码♥或者副本的
I'm sure Al has an access code or a copy
或是一些很卑鄙的手段重新进入帐户的
or some super nerd way to get back into the account,okay?
我知道我们能够解决的
I know we can fix this.
是啊
Yeah.
他能解决的
Yeah,he could fix it.
好的
Okay.
好了 你看起来很累
All right,you look very tired
所以我该走了
so I'm just gonna go.
但是我警告你 加布 如果找不到那些文件
But I'm warning you,gaby,if we don't find those papers,
我告诉你...我会...
so help me,I'm...
嗨 我是阿尔的朋友
Hi. Um,I'm a friend of Al's
我想知道我是否能见见他
and I was wondering if I could see him.
当然了 请进吧
Of course. Please come in.
谢谢
就在这边 - 好的
Right this way. - OK!
Dearest Al,rest in peace
亲爱的阿尔 安息吧
噢,阿尔
Oh, Al.
再次感谢你的帮助
Thanks again for your help.
我们会尽力帮你姑妈的
Well,we'd do anything for your aunt.
我希望你知道她是个多么出色的女人
I hope you know what an amazing woman she was.
嘿 你们有见到一条珍珠项链吗?
Hey,did you guys happen to find a pearl necklace?
那是艾达姑妈唯一值钱的东西
It's the only valuable thing aunt Ida owned.
事实上 在我这儿
Well,actually,I have it.
她说如果她先死 就给我的
Yeah,she promised it to me if she kicked the bucket first.
噢 是吗? 有立字据吗
Oh,really? In--in writing?
我马上来
I'll be right back.
好的 我们出发吧
All right,let's hit the road.
那剩下这些盒子呢
At about the rest of these boxes?
噢 那都是垃圾 你们扔了就好了 - 嘿 听着
Oh,that's junk. You can just give 'em away. - Hey,listen.
我们在出去的路上有什么地方可以吃东西的吗
Is there a good place we can grab a bite on the way out?
噢 格兰维尔球场附近有个很不错的餐厅
Um,well,there's a great diner right near Granville field.
噢 那不是不顺路么? - 是的 不过
Isn't that-- isn't that outt that out of the way? - Yeah,but...
你们何不到那里去顺便撒了你姑妈的骨灰呢
you stopping there anyway to spread your aunt's ashes?
我们时间紧迫 - 是啊 我想我们把她
We're kinda pressed for time. - Yeah,we thought we'd just put her
放在奥马哈 和其他家人的放一起就好了
in the family plot back in Omaha.
你不能那么做
You can't do that.
艾达希望她的骨灰撒在球场
Ida wanted her ashes scattered at the field.
是啊 我知道 你不觉得这有点荒谬吗?
Yeah,I know,but that's kinda crazy,don't you think?
那不重要 她是个出色的女人
It doesn't matter. She was an amazing woman.
你要尊重她的遗愿
You should respect her wishes.
我们该走了
We should get going.
嘿 你要是没时间 那我去
Hey,I-if you don't have time to do it,I will.
要知道 你又不是她的家人
Uh,you know,you're not family
所以我想那样是不合适的
so I think that would be inappropriate.
你都拿走了她的珍珠项链
Look,you're taking her pearls.
好歹你要完成她的心愿吧
The least you can do is honor her wishes.
好了 也许这话不好听
Okay,at the risk of being bitchy,
这与你无关
this is none of your business
所以你能不能不管? - 好吧 不过告诉你一下
so could you please just drop it? - Fine.And for what it's worth
十分钟前你说话就够难听的了
you passed bitchy ten minutes ago.
卡特 去拿骨灰罐 我们走
Carter,get the urn. I wanna get outta here.
等一下
Wait!
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表