剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
您够胆 把Danielle偷带出修道院
You got a lot of nerve stealing Danielle from a convent we prepaid for.
不是偷带
She didn't steal me.
我有行为能力 能自己做决定
I'm a mature person capable of making my own decisions.
很好 决定收拾行装吧
Well, good. You can decide to pack,
因为我们要把你送回修道院
Because we are taking you back to the convent.
周末我就18了
Mnh-mnh. I'm turning 18 this weekend,
你们再也不能对我指手画脚了
So you can't boss me around anymore.
我要和奶奶住
I'm staying with grandma,
而且还要在这里生孩子
And i'm gonna have my baby delivered here.
我们有个出色的医务队
We have an excellent medical staff.
这是个养老社区
It's a retirement village.
这些医生只会传达坏消息
All these doctors know how to deliver is bad news.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我住下了 我还会在这里把孩子抚养成人
I'm staying,and i'm gonna raise the baby here, too.
什么?
What?
她自有主张
Entirely her idea.
孩子是上帝最宝贵的恩赐
A baby is god's most precious gift.
我不会让你这样冷酷无情的女人抚养我的孩子
I will not have mine raised by a cold, emotionally unavailable woman like you.
"冷酷无情"
"emotionally unavailable."
天哪 真纳闷她哪里找来这么个词
Gosh, i wonder where she picked up that little phrase. Hmm.
我太笨 自己想不出来是吗?
Like i'm too dumb to think of it myself?
你总是对我这么刻薄 和对爸爸一样
You're always mean to me, just like you were to dad.
你"阉♥割♥"了他
You emasculated him.
你是"阉♥割♥"不了我的
Well, you're not gonna emasculate me.
你连"阉♥割♥"的意思都不知道 你这个任性好骗的小白♥痴♥!
You don't even know what that means,You petulant sock puppet!
谁在乎?
Who cares?
我去下小店
I'm going to the store.
买♥♥本字典吧
Buy a dictionary.
事已至此
So that's all settled.
要来点冰茶吗?
Would you like some iced tea?
你没去参加暴民的午餐会?
You aren't joining the lynch mob?
你是说Katherine的业主什么会?
Uh, you mean Katherine 's homeowners thing?
我想我会弃权
Yeah, i think i'll sit this one out.
不 不 不 不能那么做
No, no, no. You can't do that.
你得选择一方立场
You've got to pick a side.
艺术还是随大流?
Art or mindless conformity?
看 这就是患癌症的好处之一
See, this is one of the upsides of having cancer.
可以找个借口退出琐碎的邻里纠纷
You get to excuse yourself from petty neighborhood squabbles.
她冲你来的时候 就不是琐碎的问题了
You won't think they're so petty when she comes after you.
我?
Me?
为什么?
Why would she do that?
你院子里的一切摆设都通过"审查"了吗?
Did the homeowners' association approve everything in your yard?
篱笆?
The fence?
那秋千?
That swing?
树屋?
The tree house?
我觉得Katherine是不会 为了个树屋自找麻烦的
I don't think Katherine will bother herself over a tree house.
他们先动喷泉
First, they came for the fountains,
我没有站出来 因为我没有喷泉
And i did not speak out because i had no fountain.
什么?
What?
接着是雕塑
Then they came for the lawn gnomes,
我同样没有站出来 因为我没有雕塑
And i did not speak out because i had no gnome.
你把Kathene比作纳粹?
You're comparing Katherine to a nazi?
然后他们要动我的树屋
Then they came for my tree house,
那时已经没剩下人为我说话了
And there was no one left to speak out for me.
谢谢 女士们
Thank you, ladies.
十分感谢你们的投入
I so appreciate your input,
我想我们一致同意 那喷泉在我们街道无立足之地
And i think we can all agree that the fountain has no place on our street.
得让这些同性恋看看 我们是认真的
Yeah, we gotta show those gays we mean business.
Ida 再说一遍 这与Bob和Lee是同性恋无关
Ida, again, the issue is not Bob and Lee being gay.
是喷泉
It's the fountain.
不能一举两得吗?
Well, can't it be both?
随便吧...
Anyway...
如果你们选我做代表
If you elect me president,
我的第一把火烧的就是这所谓的艺术作品
my first act will be to eliminate this so-called work of art.
收到
Hear, hear.
Lynette 说
Yes, Lynette .
弄掉了喷泉 就完事了 对吗?
After you get rid of this fountain, that's it, right?
没听明白
I don't follow.
我是说...
I mean...
你不会检查每户人家的院子 搜寻不搭调的东西吧
You're not gonna start Checking everyone's yards for things that don't fit in?
当然不会
Oh, of course not.
只要这些东西符合社区的整体规划
As long as those things meet the association's guidelines.
万一不呢?
Uh-huh. And what if they don't?
你是在特指什么吗?
Are you referring to something in particular?
孩子们的树屋
My kids' tree house.
你能保证不管它吗?
Can you promise you'll leave it alone?
这不取决于我
Well, it's not up to me.
问题就在此
That's the whole point.
国有国法 家有家规
There are rules.
听起来像是否决
That sounds like a no.
给了你例外
If i make an exception for you,
那就得给每个人例外
Then i have to make one for everyone,
当然 你会意识到 社区不能围着你的树屋打转
And surely, you realize that the whole neighborhood can't revolve around your little tree house.
既然没有竞争对手
Now since i am running unopposed,
我需要有人支持我的提名
I just need someone to second my nomination
谢谢你 Lynette
Oh! Thank you, Lynette .
不 其实 我要提名的是我自己
No, actually, i'm nominating myself.
我要竞选业主代表...
I am now running for president...
对手是你
Against you.
知道吗? 你生病还竞选业主代表
You know, running for president in your condition?
我认为这是个不明智的决定
I don't think it's a good idea.
Tom 我不要你的看法 要的是选票
Tom, i don't want your opinion, just your vote.
如果想留住树屋
If you want to save the tree house,
为什么不让我替你参选呢?
Why don't you let me run instead?
因为你赢不了
Because you'd never win.
悍妇统治这条街 你也知道
Bossy women rule this street.You know that.
我就认识某妇统治我人生的
I know one rules my life.
对不起 我没听到
I'm sorry. I didn't catch that.
没什么
Nothing.
听着 这不只是喷泉或者树屋的事
Look, this is not just about a tree house or a fountain.
这关系到我们理想中的社区
This is about what kind of neighborhood we want to live in.
自主选择
Do we get to make our own choices,
还是任人宰割
Or do we let the taste police make them for us?
现在我了解了
Ah, now i get it.
原来是你要打败Katherine
This about you wanting to take on Katherine .
不
No!
这关系到个人自♥由♥
This is about personal freedom--
具体说来 我打败那个讨厌的女人的自♥由♥
Specifically, my personal freedom to take down that jackbooted hausfrau.
亲爱的 如果要与谁抗争 选择癌症怎么样?
Honey, if you're looking for something to fight,How about your cancer?
无论是在你体内还是住在街对面 肿瘤永远是肿瘤
Hey, a tumor is a tumor Whether it's in your body or living across the street.
搞不懂你为什么买♥♥这些玩意儿
I don't know why you buy those things.
都要扔在地上的
They just end up on the floor.
因为我想感觉到漂亮并充满女人味
Because i want to feel pretty and feminine.
我的墨西哥辣豆酱奶酪薯条
Ooh! My chili cheese fries!
马上就来
Just a second!
Gabrielle?
Gabrielle?
是我 John
It's me-- John .
John?
John?
哪个John?
John who?
好吧
Uh, okay.
知道我在大厅里碰到的老朋友吗?
You know that old friend I ran into in the lobby?
可能也许大概好像是John Rowland
It might have been John Rowland .
或许是
Maybe.
我不确定
I'm not sure.
Gabrielle?
Gabrielle?
安全起见 你还是躲衣柜里吧
But just to be safe, you may wanna hide in the closet.
什么? 我才不躲着那小子呢
What? I'm not hiding from that guy.
真的?
Really?
因为他岳父和Victor一起打猎
Because his father-in-law goes hunting with Victor --
认识吗? 就是那个雇人跟踪我们 并可能要我们命的家伙?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表