剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
Fairview is a bit more provinci compared to chicago,
美景镇比芝加哥俗气些
but I think you'll find the people here have a lot more taste than you give them credit for.
不过这里的人比你想象的更有品味
well, perhaps I could try something new.
也许应该尝试新鲜事物
Let's go with the lisianthus.
继续说洋桔梗吧
Look at you! Pronouncing it right the very first time.
看看你! 第一次说 发音就挺标准
Isn't learning fun?
学习很有乐趣吧?
- mrs. Scavo? - Uh, yes.
- 您是Scavo太太? - 没错
Is your husband home? We're investigating an incident involving vandalism.
你丈夫在家么? 我们在调查一起故意破坏案件
Vandalism?
故意破坏?
Porter! Preston! Get over here!
Porter! Preston! 你们俩给我过来!
No, ma'am. This incident occurred two nights ago near your pizzeria.
不是 案子发生在你家比萨店附近 两天前的晚上的事
Someone threw a brick through a window of a new restaurant-- a place called rick's?
有人用砖头打破了Rick餐馆的玻璃
What?
什么?
We're asking everybody who works in the area if they saw anything suspicious.
我们跟附近工作的人打听线索 看谁发现了什么可疑情况
I didn't go into work that night.
那天晚上我没上班
I did, but, um, I didn't see anything. What time did it happen?
我上班了 但没发现什么 几点发生的?
The alarm went off at about 10:45
警报器大概是10:45响起的
Oh, I was home way before then, around 8:00.
哦 我之前就回家了 大概8点的时候
I came home early to help you wrangle the kids for bath time.
我提前回家 帮你招呼孩子们去洗澡
yeah. No, he was here.
没错 他回家了
All right, well, if you do happen to hear anything, could you give us a call, please?
好吧 如果你有什么线索 请打这个电♥话♥ 好么?
- Absolutely. - Thank you.
- 没问题 - 谢谢
Oh, oh, hey, honey. Could you hold back a sec?
宝贝 你等会再走行么?
Nope. Uh, lunch rush I'm already late as it is, okay? See ya.
不行 午饭高峰段 我快迟到了 拜拜
PARKING ONLY
"仅供残疾人停车"
Excuse me, miss.
小姐 不好意思
Oh, hey there.
哦 你好啊
I guess you didn't see that big blue sign.
你是不是没看见那块蓝色的牌子
This is handicapped parking.
这里是残疾人车位
I know. Primo spot, isn't it?
我知道 残疾人优先 对吧
What? I have a thingy.
怎么了? 我有证明啊
Yeah, I noticed that.
是啊 我看到了
You don't look handicapped to me.
不过没看出来 你哪里残疾
I'm not. My husband is. He's blind.
我不残疾 但我丈夫是盲人
Well, then that placard's for him.
这么说 那个证明是给他的
Only he can park here.
只有他能在这停车
And how is he gonna park a car if he can't see?
他又看不见 怎么停车?
feeling pretty stupid now, aren't ya?
傻了吧你?
Lady, you got a lot of nerve.
小姐 你脸皮够厚的啊
I had to park next to the dumpster way in the back.
我不得不绕到后边 停在垃圾箱旁边
Oh, don't play victim with me.
别冲我装可怜
I have to walk in heels all day long.
我整天要踩着高跟鞋走路
You get to sit in a chair and roll.
你只要坐着摇轮子就行了
You did not just say that!
你竟敢这么说!
You know, the quicker I can run my errands, the faster I can get home to my husband,
我少在路上耽搁一点 就能早一点 回家照顾需要我的老公
who needs me, because that's the kind of person I am.
我就是这种人
W-what are you doing?
你干什么?
Calling the cops. You're getting a ticket.
叫警♥察♥ 你等着接罚单吧
Like hell I am! Give me that.
做梦吧你 给我!
Get off!
放手!
No! You started it. Hang it up!
别想 你起的头 把电♥话♥挂了!
- Get off! - Hang it up!
- 放手! - 挂了!
Is there a problem here?
怎么了?
Jeez. What, is there a telethon going on around here?
天啊 这里在开残疾人运动会么?
Dude, she took one of our spots.
哥们 她占了我们的停车位
Bitch! I had to find street parking.
贱♥货♥! 你害我得找街边的车位
Hey, there's a secity guard over there. Go get him.
那有个保安 叫他过来
No, no, no, no, no. Wait!
不 不 不 等一下!
Okay, you know what? This is getting ridiculous.
好啊 越来越不像话了
Oh, no, no. You're not going anywhere.
不 你哪也别想去
Let me go!
让我走!
Well, it's official. I'm going to hell.
现在正式宣布 我要下地狱了
hi, daddy.
嗨 老爸
Hey, guys, would you go play in the back for a while?
嘿 孩子们 你们能到后边玩一会吗?
I need to talk to your dad. Thanks.
我要跟爸爸谈谈 谢谢
Don't they have soccer today?
他们今天不踢球吗?
Let me answer that question with another question.
我用另一个问题来回答这个问题
- Why did you lie to police? - Lynette--
- 你为什么对警♥察♥撒谎? - Lynette
and you made me lie to them, too, which brings up another question.
搞得我也得撒谎 说到这还得问另一个问题
Did you know that perjury is, like, this whole big thing?
你不知道作伪证是很严重的事情吗?
I think you're overreacting.
我觉得你有点小题大做了
No, overreacting would be if I threw a brick through you.
不 我要是拿砖头拍你才叫小题大做
What were you thinking?
你想什么呢?
Help me understand.
让我搞明白是怎么回事
I just wento go check out how the construction was going,
我只是去看看♥房♥♥子做的怎样了
but I came around the corner.
但当我走到街角
I saw this giant picture window that says "rick'S."
看到了那窗户上巨大的图片 写着"Rick餐厅"
And then I realize I'm gonna have to see that guy's name every damn day of my life.
我才意识到以后他妈的每天都要看到 这厮的名字
Then I noticed this pile of bricks.
然后我发现了那堆砖头
Okay.
好吧
I know this whole thing with rick-- it really caused us some damage.
我明白有关Rick的这些事情 给我们带来了一些麻烦
I know it hurt us, but we survived it, and it's over now.
这确实伤害到了我们的感情 但是我们挺住了 都已经过去了
Now that's the thing, lynette.
实话实说吧 Lynette
It's not over. It was never over.
这事没完 永远没完
I don't care about rick's stupid restaurant!
我才不在乎Rick的垃圾餐厅呢
I don't even care that he wants to steal you from me!
我甚至不在乎他是不是想夺走你!
Of course, he would want to steal you from me.
当然了 他肯定想夺走你
That makes sense to me.
不想才怪呢
I care that he made you act like it could be done.
我在乎的是 他令你表现的 他很有可能得逞
Oh, tom.
哦 Tom
He changed the way I look at you.
他令我改变了对你的看法
but... nothing ever happened between us.
但是 我和他之间什么都没发生
You have to believe me. Come on!
你得相信我 真的!
I am not trying to get you to apologize.
我不是在逼你道歉
I'm just explaining the brick.
我只是解释扔砖头的事情
oh,my god.
上帝啊
You thought I was crazy,but it wasn't a dream.
你们觉得我疯了 但那根本不是做梦
You're naked!
你没穿衣服
And th means you're crazy.
疯了的是你
I didn't mean to do it.
我不是故意的
Oh,really?
哦 真的吗?
You just happened to stumble naked into my front yard?
你只是一不留神就光着屁♥股♥ 走到了我的前院?
I didn't mean it,mike.
Mike 我不是故意的
"Mike"? Wait.
"Mike"? 等等
Are you sleepwalking?
你在梦游?
Orson.
Orson
Hello?
喂?
Susan.
Susan
Did you just hit me?
你是不是刚打了我?
Oh,dear god!
哦 老天啊!
Orson,you're staying at my house!
Orson 你现在住在我家
there you go.
去吧
I have no explanation.
我也解释不清
This doesn't happen to me.
这以前没发生过
I don't sleepwalk.
我从没梦游过
You know,it's none of my business,
听着 这不关我的事
but seeing as I have seen you naked twice in theast week,
但鉴于一周两次看到你裸体
I think I can ask,is something bothering you?
我觉得我该问问 你是不是有什么烦恼?
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
I mean,being out of our house has been a little weird,
我是说 离开自己的家是有点怪怪的
but I'm very comfortable here.
但在这里我觉得很适应
Clearly.
那倒是
You know,when you were out on the lawn,you said something about mike.
刚才你在草坪上时 你说到了Mike的事情
Mike?
Mike?
What,uh,what did I say?
我 说什么了?
Well,it was just sort of muttering.
嘟嘟囔囔的 听不清楚
Were you having a dream about him?
你是不是梦到他了?
No. I-I don't believe so.
不 应该没有
Well,maybe it's because you just saw him.
可能是因为你刚刚见过他吧
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表