剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Well, she's not that cool.
也没好到那种程度
oh, hey, guys!
嘿 伙计们!
You were up there a while. Can I see it?
你们在上面好久 我能看看纹身么?
Um, she-- she means the tattoo.
她是指你的纹身
I would love for you to see it...
我很想让你看看...
but it's kind of down south.
不过 位置有点靠下
Oh, on his... got it.
哦 在他的...上面 明白了
does it hurt?
疼不疼啊?
It's okay.
没事
Ellie gave me something for the pain.
Ellie给了我一些止疼的东西
And fairview has a top-rated school district, which, uh...
美景镇有着顶级的教育环境
you'll appreciate in a couple of years.
几年之后你们就会觉得特别值得
Well, come on in. I'll show you the inside.
进来看看里边吧
You go ahead, honey. I'll wait until mark wakes up from his nap.
你先去吧 亲爱的 我等Mark睡醒
- All right, we'll see you in a minute. - okay.
- 好的 我们进去看一下 - 嗯
I'm bree hodge.
我叫Bree Hodge
Lauren baxter. Nice to meet you.
我是Lauren Baxter 幸会
So are you thinking of moving onto the lane?
你们想搬到这里么?
Yes. This house is exactly what we've been looking for.
是的 这幢房♥子正是我们想找的
Do you mind if I ask-- is it a safe neighborhood?
冒昧地问一下 这里的治安如何?
Oh, yes, the neighborhood's safe.
这里治安倒是很好
I wish I could say the same for your real estate agent.
但是你们的售房♥小姐 未必能得到同样的评价
Well, what do you mean?
啊 什么意思?
What is this?
这是什么?
You left it in the printer.
你留在打印机上的
It's a house listing.
这是个房♥屋清单
Yeah, for a house in baltimore.
是啊 在巴尔的摩的房♥子
Yeah, waitill you see it. It's got a pool and a garden.
到时候你就见到了 还有游泳池和花♥园♥
This is about dad, isn't it?
都是因为爸爸 对吧?
I'm doing this to protect us.
我这么做是为了保护咱们
We don't need to be protecteD. He's changed.
我们不需要这种保护 他变了
It's all an act, sweetheart. You don't see it now, but you will.
都是装的 亲爱的 你现在还看不出来 但早晚会发现的
He's only back because he wants something.
他回来是有目的的
I don't know what exactly.
虽然不知道具体是什么目的
I just know we're not safe here.
但是 我们在这里不安全
Oh, sure. That's it. D has some evil plan.
好吧 爸爸有阴谋
It couldn't be that he wants to be in my life, that he loves me.
难道就不可能是他想进入我的生活 因为他爱我
He isn't capable of love, dylan.
他根本不会去爱 Dylan
I found that out the hard way,
我受尽折磨才明白这点
and we need to leave before you learn the same horrible lesson.
我们要在你得到残酷的教训之前 离开这里
Move if you want.
想走你就走吧
I'm staying here with my father.
我要和我爸爸呆在这
But what happened? Things were going fine.
怎么了 不是谈的很好吗?
I'm sorry. We need another realtor.
很抱歉 我们要换一个经纪人
All right.
好啦
Biscuits are the foundation of any southern meal.
饼干是所有南方菜中的基础
Like my meemaw used to say, "ain't nothin' you can make don't taste better on a biscuit."
就像我奶奶说的 "什么东西涂在饼干上都好吃"
A fount of wisdom, your meemaw.
你奶奶真有经验
Well... I really appreciate this. Thanks, adele.
我真的很感激 谢谢你 Adele
"Adele"?
Adele?
If you don't call me "mama," I'm gon' scream.
你要是再不叫我妈妈 我就跟你急
Don't do that... mama.
别别别... 妈妈
now let's get started.
让我们动手吧
We're gonna need a flour sifter.
我们需要一把面粉筛
I don't have one.
我没有啊
- Pastry cutter? - Sorry.
- 面团分切机呢? - 也没有
Dough hooks?
面团搅拌器呢?
Don't even know what they are.
都没听说过
That's fine. We can improvise.
没事 我们可以现做
Why don't you start by measuring out our dry ingredients?
你可以先 盛一定量的干粉
The flour and such?
面粉之类的?
michael is gonna be so happy.
Michael肯定会很喜欢的
After a long day of work, he can come home to a nice, home-cooked southern meal.
工作一天回家后 能吃上一顿 美味的 家常的 南方饭菜
Although he also enjoys coming home to sesame chicken from red panda, and th deliver.
虽然他也喜欢回家后 吃小熊猫餐馆外卖♥♥的"芝麻鸡"
you know, it's a shame that michael has to work so hard.
让Michael工作得这么辛苦 真是很惭愧
But I guess with all the money troubles you two have been havin'...
但我猜 因为你们的收入有困难吧
he told you that?
他告诉你了?
Well, we're getting past it.
我们已经挺过这一关了
Only because my son is rking himself to the bone.
那是因为我儿子拼死拼活的挣钱
You know, it wouldn't hurt for you to get a job.
找份工作不会把你怎么样的
I have a job.
我有工作
Oh, you mean your little drawings?
你是说那些小涂小画?
Well, it's great for a woman to have a hobby.
女人有自己的嗜好是好事
Personally, I decoupage, but I'm talking about something that pays.
我自己还剪纸呢 可我说的是能赚钱的正式工作
Children's books pay.
为儿童书画插画能赚钱
Ally? How much?
是吗 能赚多少?
You know, I think, actually, I might have ose dough hooks somewhere.
嗯 我想其实我有面团钩
Oh, dear. I've insulted you.
噢 亲爱的 我让你难堪了
Now I'm just trying to be helpful.
我只是想帮忙
No, no. It's fine, adele.
不 没关系 Adele
Mama.
妈妈
So we were sort of surprised to get your call.
接到你电♥话♥我们有点吃惊
Don't you need to see kayla a few more times before you report back to us?
向我们汇报之前 不该再多看Kayla几次吗?
Well, before continuing with her, I thought it might be helpful to ask you a few questions.
在对她继续治疗之前 我想问你几个问题
Oh, go ahead. Shoot.
好的 问吧
Do you love kayla?
你爱Kayla吗?
Lynette?
Lynette?
I was talking to you.
我在和你说话
Well... s-sure.
嗯...当然爱
I've been very good to her.
我对她很好
That wasn't his question.
你没回答他的问题
Do you have a diploma on your wall, tom? I don't think so. Zip it.
你有心理咨♥询♥资格证吗 Tom? 没有就闭嘴
Again, um... do you love her?
我再问一遍 你爱她吗?
Of course I do...
当然爱...
as much as I can, given the way she joined our family.
尽我所能的爱她 考虑到她来我们家的背景
It's just--it's complicated.
事情很复杂
I understand.
可以理解
The problem is, kayla has picked up on your ambivalence,
问题是Kayla对你矛盾的情感变得习以为常
and she's become a very angry girl.
她心存怨愤
So what do we do?
我们该怎么办?
Oh, god.
噢 天啊
Is this gonna be one of those therapy things where she hits me with a foam bat?
难道要像其他心理治疗里那样 让她用泡沫塑料棍子打我?
There's a bond tt develops between an infant and her mother.
婴儿和母亲之间会产生一种情感的联♥系♥
You and kayla never formed that bond, so what we need to do is recreate it.
你和Kayla从未有过这种联♥系♥ 你们需要重建彼此的感情
It's called attachment parenting,
这叫做依恋抚养
and it starts with kayla being by your side as often as possible.
开始时 要让Kayla尽可能的呆在你身边
That sounds like exactly what they need.
这正是她们需要的
I mean, I don't have a diploma or anything, but...
虽然我没有心理专业的背景...
I'd really like to give this a try.
我很想尝试一下这个办法
Whatever keeps you and kayla close and interacting--
做各种能让你们保持亲近和相互沟通的事情
go to the movies, go shopping, maybe take a little trip together, just the two of you.
一起看电影 购物 做一次两人旅行
Could we revisit the foam bat idea for just a second?
还不如让她用塑料棍子打我
The plan sounds great, doc. Don't worry.
这计划听上去很好 医生 别担心
I will make sure that they are together constantly.
我能确保她们一直在一起
As me if i love tom right now. Go ahead. I dare ya.
问我爱不爱Tom吧 现在就问我
May I help you?
需要帮忙吗?
I haven't seen benjamin in a week.
我已经一个星期没见Benjamin了
I was thinking I'd take him for a few hours.
我想带他出去一会
It's not really a good time.
这时间不太好
Well, bree, whenever I call, it's not a good time,
Bree 我每次打电♥话♥ 你都说时间不好
so if you don't mind, I'd like to take my son to the carnival.
所以如果你不介意 我这次要带儿子去嘉年华
Well, that sounds boring. I know.
听上去好没劲
Why don't you take him to edie's house, and he can watch you give her a dental exam with your tongue?
干嘛不带他去Edie家 让他 看你用舌头检查Edie的牙齿?
Bree, you don't understand.
Bree 你误会了
What you saw was bad judgment on edie's part and good judgment on my part.
是Edie不对 我的立场坚定 Edie引诱我 被我回绝了
I pushed her away.
我把她推开了
Yes, eventually, with a big, dopey grin on your face.
对 推开她时脸上还露出着魔一样的傻笑
Can we please put this behind us?
我们能不能不提这件事了?
I would like to take benjamin.
我要带Benjamin出去
I don't think so.
不行
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表