剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
泰勒小姐?
Missy taylor?
继续吃吧
Carry on.
这不是小迪兰嘛 都长大了
Look at your little dylan, all grown up.
我是凯伦·麦克卢斯基
Karen mccluskey.
你小的时候我照看过你
I babysat you way back when.
你很会咬人呢
You were a biter.
希望那时我没伤到你
Well, I hope I didn't hurt you.
你那时很可爱...就是有点吵
Nah,you were a cutie... but loud.
我记得你老骑着三轮脚踏车到处闹
I remember the racket you used to make on your tricycle.
我跟你父亲抱怨过好几次那车上的铃
I gave your dad hell four putting that horn on it.
我父亲?
My dad?
你怎么知道我父亲的?
How could you know my dad?
我很小的时候他就离开了
He left when I was a baby.
不 他以前有时候还来这儿
Nah,he used to come around once in a while.
不管怎样 你能回来我真高兴
Anyway, nice to have you back.
让我帮你们吧
Please let me help.
总这么坐着我觉得很愧疚
I feel so guilty just sitting here.
-你就坐着 就让我们好好照顾你吧 -谢谢你们
Do not move. we want to pamper you,so please let us. thank you.
化疗进展如何?
Hey,so how's the chemotherapy going?
-不 不 她不想谈那个 -没关系
Oh,no,no. she doesn't want to talk about that. I don't mind.
来 我们吃派 看起来很好吃
Oh,come on. let's dig in to the pie. looks amazing.
天 布里 这是你做过最好吃的派
Oh,my god. bree,that is,like, the best pie you've ever made.
谢谢 我以前也是这么做的
Well,thank you. I don't think I did anything differently.
这派不是我做的
This is not my pie.
好吧 被你们发现了 是我做的
Okay, you caught me. it's mine.
-我带来的派呢 -我偷偷地
What happened to the pie that I brought? oh,i was a little sneaky,
把它放到冰箱里了 我想让你们尝尝我的
And I put it in the fridge. I just wanted you to try mine.
我们到底达没达成一致说
Well,did we or did we not agree
是由我带点心来?
That I would bring the dessert?
我知道 但大家都说你是甜点专家
I know,but everyone says you're such an amazing baker,
我希望你能给我的菜谱一些意见
And I was hoping you would give me some tips
让我把它做得更好
To improve my recipe.
很明显你不需要指点
Well,clearly no tips are needed.
就像我的姐♥妹♥们♥说的是"最好吃的派"
As my friends said, "best pie ever made."
或许你什么都不该说
Well,then perhaps you shouldn't have said anything.
如果大家都认为是你做的 我会很高兴的
I would have been happy for everyone to think it was yours.
还是谈谈化疗吧
So back to chemo--
怎么样了?
How's that been?
目前为止...
Yeah,so far...
还不错
Not that bad.
尽管我昨天不得不把汤姆赶走
Though I did have to kick tom out yesterday.
为什么?
Why?
他情绪太激动了
He was getting so emotional.
就好像我要死了似的
It felt like the last 20 minutes of "brian's song."
所以...我想我得找个新陪护
So... I guess I'm in the market for a new chemo buddy.
我非常高兴陪你
Well,i would be more than happy to go with you.
算我一个
Count me in.
我会陪在你身边
I'll sit with you.
我是医院的志愿者 所以本来我也会去的
I volunteer at the hospital, so I'll be there anyway.
天呐 姐♥妹♥们♥
Oh! my god,you guys.
你们都愿意去真让我感动
I'm so touched you're all willing to do this.
这才算是姐妹嘛
What are friends for?
加布?
Gaby?
不 我不要了 谢谢
Oh,no cream for me,thanks.
她抢了你柠檬蛋白酥皮派的风头?
She upstaged your lemon meringue pie?
你在开玩笑吧
You've gotta be kidding.
没有 那个卑鄙的女人
I'm not. that despicable woman
本来应该带绿沙拉去就行了
Was just supposed to bring a simple green salad.
结果她不但带了派
She not only brought a pie--
还把我的藏起来 把她的拿出来给大家吃
She hid mine and served hers.
那就不只是卑鄙了 简直是烹饪恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Well,that's beyond despicable. that's culinary terrorism.
更糟的是 她的派比我的好吃
Oh,it gets worse. her pie was better than mine.
不可能
Impossible.
真的 每个人都那么认为
It's true. everyone thought so.
连我也不例外 还有那个简单的蔬菜沙拉
Even me. oh,and that simple green salad--
野苣 娃娃菜配上油风鸭和甜胡桃!
Mache and baby arugula with duck confit and candied walnuts!
天呐 她把你赢了
My god,she plays to win.
我在这呆几个小时就是为了模仿她的菜谱
I have been here for hours trying to replicate her recipe,
但却一点都做不像
And nothing has even come close!
不要对自己要求太苛刻了 这个就很好吃
Don't be so hard on yourself. this one's fantastic.
那是她做的
That's hers!
对不起
Sorry.
奥森 我该怎么办?
Orson,what am I gonna do?
你还是去找她要菜谱吧
You might have to bite the bullet
And ask her for her recipe.
什么? 认输? 放下自己的架子?
What? surrender? debase myself?
布里 那可是你最拿手的派
Bree, it's your signature pie.
派对 教堂晚宴 甜点店 你都做过
You make it for parties, church suppers,bake sales.
如果她总跟在你后面
If she's always right there behind you
拿出改进版食物
With her superior version, staking out her claim
称自己是美景镇第一主妇...
As fairview's number one homemaker...
她会抢走我所有的名望
She will have stolen my entire identity.
我倒不会这么觉得
Well, I wouldn't go that far.
不 就是那样
No,it's true.
我唯一的特长
The only thing about me that's special
就是厨艺
Is what I can do in the kitchen.
你说的对
You're right.
我得拿到菜谱...
I have got to get that recipe...
用尽一切方法
By any means necessary.
加布
Hey,gaby.
什么事?
Hey,what's up?
嗯...我觉得午饭时候的事
Well... I felt a little weird
有点奇怪
About something that happened at lunch,
我觉得我们该谈谈
And I thought we should talk about it.
我知道 你能想象刚才那事情么
I know. do you believe that pie business?
我想布里的脑袋快要炸了
I thought bree's head was gonna explode.
不 不是那件事
No,not that.
好吧 我不知道该怎么开口
Okay,i don't know how to say this,
我要说的是
So I'm just gonna say it.
当每个人都说愿意陪我去化疗
When everyone was offering to come with me to chemo--
即使是凯瑟琳这个我根本不熟悉的人
Even katherine, who I don't even know,
你好象不愿意去 是为什么?
You sort of clammed up. what was that about?
已经有那么多人了嘛
Well,it just seemed like people had it pretty well covered.
是的 但是在我俩之间
Yeah,but between us,
我确实希望你能陪我去
You're the one I really want there.
你是所有人中最让人开心的
Out of everyone, you're the most fun,
我现在需要你让我开心
And I need that now.
我很高兴你这么说
Oh,that's sweet.
但说实话 我不喜欢医院
But to be honest, I don't like hospitals.
没人喜欢医院
Nobody likes hospitals.
不幸的是 当你或是你朋友病了的时候
Unfortunately,that's the place you have to go
你不得不去
When you're sick, or your friends are.
你是我朋友吧
You are my friend,right?
难道这是一次对我们友谊的考验?
What,is this a test of our friendship?
是的...某种意义上
Yeah... kinda.
我可以把你归进来吗
Can I pencil you in?
我等不急了
I can't wait.
过来这边
Psst! come here.
行 我过去
Okay,i'll come there.
你还在为派对的事生我的气吗
Are you still mad at me about the party?
你意识到了 是吗?
Oh,you picked up on that, did you?
我一直在想这件事...
Okay,look,i've been thinking about things,and...
把我之前说的忘了吧
Just forget what I said earlier.
你的意思是我可以去?
You mean I can go?
-麦克在那间屋子里 -你不打算告诉他?
Shh! jeez! ooh, mike's in the other room. you're not gonna tell him?
-不 你也不准 -为什么你要这么小心翼翼的?
No,and neither are you. why are you walking on eggshells?
-你是我妈 你有权推♥翻♥他的意见 -我知道
You are my mother. you have every right to override him. I know.
我只是觉得 他关心你这很好
I just--i think it's sweet that he worries about you,
而且我想让他觉得他也
And I want him to feel like he's part
有权做决定
Of the decision making process.
但很明显你如果你背着他又来一套 那他就没有
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表