剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
I'm so excited.Pregnant gals sharing a doctor!
好激动啊 孕妇搭档共用一个医生
- ah-choo! - Oh,bless you.
- 啊- 嚏! - 愿上帝保佑你
Oh!Sorry,probably just allergies,but,you know,you don't want to take anchances.
对不起 可能只是过敏 但你知道 不能冒这个险
right.
对啊
Hey.Can I get a drink?
嘿 我能喝点水吗?
Yeah,sure.
可以 请便
By the way,you missed a spot.
顺便说一下 你漏了块污渍
Oh,thanks.
谢谢
Anytime.
不客气
- I'd say the car is clean enough. - Katherine.
- 我就会说 车已经很干净了 - Katherine
You two seemed awfully friendly.
你们似乎极其友好
- Do you know her? - We said two words.No.
- 你认识她? - 不认识 我们只说了两句话
- She criticized my car washing. - Hmm.It's funny.
- 她指出我遗漏的地方 - 很有趣
When I criticize you,you don't put on a big,goofy grin.
我纠正你时 你没有憨憨地傻笑
You really need to stop this.
你真该省省了
Given our history,shouldn't i be saying that to you?
别旧事重提 我是不是该这么对你说呢?
Katherine,I can't just not speak to women.
Katherine 我不可能不和女人说话
I'm a gynecologist,for god's sake.
看在上帝的份上 我是个妇科医生
Yes,I know.
是啊 我知道
But you don't have to bring your work home with you.
但你不必把工作带回家
you leaving already?
这就要走?
Ah,edie asked me to help her pick out a gift for her sister,
Edie要我帮她给姐姐选礼物
so I gotta swing by the mall.
我得去商场转悠
When can I see you next?
下次什么时候能见你呢?
Well,victor has a teacher's union thing on Thursday.
Victor周四有个教师联合会的事情
Guess I'll see you on Thursday.
那就周四见吧
Carlos,what's happening here?
Carlos 出什么事了?
I mean,with us.Why are we still sneaking around?
我是说 我们 我们怎么还在偷♥情♥?
- You know exactly why. - Oh,come on.
- 你很清楚为什么 - 拜托
Edie's recovered from her little suicide attempt.Don't you think it's time to move on?
Edie已经没有了自杀倾向 你说一切是否该恢复正常了?
I've got some things going on,and I need them to pay off before I can make a move.
我还有些事情 行动之前得让他们把事情搞定
Really,I don't have a choice.
真的 没有选择余地
Okay,but if you did have a choice,would it be a hard one?
好吧 如果你可以选择 这会是个艰难的抉择吗?
I mean,it's not like you're in love with edie,is it?
我是说 你并没有爱上Edie 对吗?
No,I don't love edie.
不 我不爱Edie
And I've got a plan to get her out of my life forever.Just give me two weeks,okay?
我有个计划 让她永远离开我的生活 给我两星期吧 好吗?
A bracelet's always nice.
手镯总是不错的
For edie's sister.
送给Edie的姐姐
Good idea.
好主意
here's the thing... my daughter has cancer.
是这样 我女儿得了癌症
She's so nauseous,she's stopped eating,and I can't just stand by and watch her waste away.
恶心 厌食 我不能眼睁睁地看着她废掉
So I asked around,and people thought you might be able to get me what I need.
我四处打听 大家觉得 你或许能满足我的需求
You follow my drift?
明白了吗?
Um...yeah.You...
是啊... 你...
you want me to score you some weed.
你想从我这里要些毒品
The best stuff you can get.
要最好的
nothing's too good for my little girl.
给我的宝贝女儿 没有最好 只有更好
Darling?
亲爱的?
What is it?
怎么了?
Well,I don't want you to worry.
我不想你操心
I-I just got off the phone with the convent.
我... 我刚和修道院通完电♥话♥
It seems danielle took a little spill.
Danielle似乎有点出格行为
You're 8 1/2 months pregnant!
你怀孕8个半月了
What in heaven's name were you doing roller-blading?
还穿着旱冰鞋搞什么名堂?
I'm bored.All I do is lay around.
我很无聊 成天就这么躺着
In your condition,that's what you should be doing.
照你的情形 你就该成天躺着
And where on earth did you get skates in a convent?
修道院里你究竟哪儿来的溜冰鞋?
I borrowed them from one of the eating disorder girls.
问贪食症姑娘们借的
They have all the good exercise equipment.
她们设备齐全
Danielle,what if your reckless behavior had hurt the baby?
Danielle 你的鲁莽伤害到宝宝怎么办?
They're going to examine me.I'm sure the baby's fine.
她们会检查的 我肯定宝宝没事
Yes,and it is going to stay that way
是啊 而且会一直没事
because I have instructed sister theresa to keep you sequestered
因为我已经让Theresa嬷嬷
in your room until the baby is born.
把你关在房♥里 直到孩子出世
What am I supposed to do for fun? You won't even get me a dvd player.
那我怎么找乐子 你连DVD机都不给我
Well,I was hoping that you could use these last few wee for reflection and personal growth.
我一直在希望 你能用过去几周 好好反省 成熟一点
I hate you.
我恨你
Clearly,it would be time well spent.
显然 还会有时间给你充分利用的
- How was the lasagna? - Why don't you ask it yourself?
- 烤面条能吃得下吗? - 你为什么不自己去问
- Honey. - Sorry.
- 亲爱的 - 抱歉
At least eat a little.We need you in fighting form for charades tonight.
多少吃点啊 我们需要你 在今晚的字谜游戏里士气高昂
Yeah,about that... I don't think I'm gonna make it.
那事 我觉得应付不了了
You have to!You are the charades assassin.
你必须去 你可是字谜大仙啊
They still talk about the night that you gueed "the americanization of emily" in 15 seconds.
他们还提起你那晚用15秒猜 "美国化Emily"
12.And that's my point.
12秒 这正是我要说的
I'm undefeated.Why spoil my winning streak by playing when I'm not up to it?
我是战无不胜的 为什么要趁人之危破坏我的连胜
Honey,people...know that you're sick.
亲爱的 人们知道你病了
They don't expect you to be at your absolute best.
他们没指望你能全力以赴
tom,hair loss and constant nausea... those are inconveniences.
Tom 掉头发和持续恶心会带来不便
Losing at charades to susan meyer... that is just flat-out intolerable.
字谜输给Susan Meyer才是忍♥无可忍♥
- hey,andrew. - Hey.
- 嘿 Andrew - 嘿
What's up? Hey,mr.Scavo,um,a package for lynette's mom
- 什么事? - Scavo先生 一个给Lynette妈妈包裹
got delivered to our house by mistake,so...
错投到我家了
I've got it,tom.It's a pattern.I'M...
我来拿 Tom 这是个样品 我要...
knitting lynette an afghan.
给Lynette编个阿富汗毯子
a friend of mine recommended this place.
被一个朋友推荐来的
It's not exactly what I expected.
和我的想像颇有出入
must be one heck of a doctor,though,huh?
一定是个高明的医生
I don't know.I just come here to buy clean urine.
不知道 我只是来买♥♥个干净尿
Shoo!Those are only for grown-ups.
大人才能吃
Why?
为什么
Because that have special medicine in them.
因为里面有特殊的药
Like the grown-up iced tea you always drink?
就像你喝的成人冰茶?
Similar.
差不多
How about some ice cream instead? And you can watch tv till your eyes fall out.
吃冰激凌怎么样? 你们还可以看电视看到眼睛睁不开
- Yeah! - You stay.
- 耶 - 你留下
Grandma needs a favor,and you've got just he face for it.
外婆需要帮忙 你的角色正合适
Wow,sweetie.
宝贝
Those really look delicious,but I just don't feel like eating right now.
看起来真的很美味 但我现在不想吃
Just one,mom?
就一块 妈
I made them special...
我专门..
Just for you.
给你做的
This really is delicious.
真的很好吃
Emergency,you can reach me on my cell phone.
有急事打我手♥机♥
Or they can just walk across the street.
她们顶多是过马路
Have fun,girls. Don't do anything I would do.
玩的开心点 别像我一样
Adam seems really laid-back.
Adam看上去很自在
Yeah,he's pretty cool.
是 他很酷
Of course,everyone seems cool compared to robo-mom.
当然 和我的机器妈妈比起来 每个人看起来都很酷
Hey,you never told me.
你从没告诉过我
What happened when you asked her about your real dad?
你问她你亲爹的事的时候怎么了?
She freaked out,just like I thought.
她不知所措 正如我预料的
She wouldn't tell me anything.
她什么也不告诉我
Well...
那...
There are other ways to find things out.
有其他方法知道
Does your mom keep any old papers?
你妈保存文档吗?
You know,letters,diaries?
信啊 日记啊
Not that she shows me.
她不让我看
There's stuff in the storage room upstairs,but it's locked,so forget about it.
在楼上的储藏室 但是锁着 所以忘了这事吧
What kind of lock is it?
是哪种锁头?
Oh,come on in.
快进来
I was hoping you were susan.
我以为是Susan
She's not here?
她不在?
No,and she's not answering her cell phone.
没 她不接电♥话♥
Where is she?
她在哪?
Well,she had an appointment with this new obstetrician over on river street,but she should be here by now.
她和新产科医生在河街约会 但她现在该来了
Why would she see a doctor over there? That's a terrible neighborhood.
她为什么见那个医生? 那里治安很不好
- It is? - Yes.
- 是吗? - 是
Don't you remember? That's where they murdered those two prostitutes last year.
你忘了? 去年2个妓♥女♥被杀
We should help mike with the food.
咱们帮Mike做饭吧
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表