剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
I'd hate for him to be around en you had another attack of delayed morality,
我不会让他和你在一起的 免得你的羞耻心又暂时麻痹
either with edie or behind the wheel of your car.
和Edie眉来眼去 或者车轱辘撞上别人
I am not having this argument.
我不想和你争论
He is my son, too.
他也是我儿子
Not exactly.
确切来说 不是
What?Don't even--
什么? 别想...
strictly speaking, you're not even related to him.
严格来说 你和他没有血缘关系
I mean, it was fine for you to masquerade as his father when we were together,
我们在一起时 你可以假扮他的父亲
- but now that we're not- - this is wrong.
- 不过既然我们分开了 - 这样做是错的
I will hire a lawyer.
我会请律师的
I've already hired one.
我已经请好了
You'll be hearing from him shortly.
很快他就会联♥系♥你的
Oh, and if you're in the mood for a carnival, why not call edie?
噢对了 如果你想去嘉年华 干嘛不去找Edie?
I hear you get three throws for a dollar with her, too.
我听说她一块钱可以让你上三次
Bye, gaby.
再见 Gaby
You guys going for another walk?
你们又去散步?
Yeah. We found this sweet hiking trail-- goes right through the middle of the woods.
嗯 我们在森林中♥央♥发现 一条适合散步的小径
Yeah, and unlike some people, ellie doesn't let the branches hit me in my face.
而且 不像有些人 Ellie不会让树枝划到我的脸
You're spoiling him.
你把他惯坏了
what the hell?
怎么回事?
ellie, your door is locked! Ellie!
Ellie你的门锁上了! Ellie!
oh, shut up already.
别叫了
Mom, guess what? Dad's coming to my senior recital next week.
妈妈 爸爸下周要来参加我的独奏会
I could swing by and pick you up, if you want.
我可以顺路过来接你 如果你愿意
We could make it a real family outing.
来一次真正的家庭出游
Dylan, your father and i need to talk... in private.
Dylan我要和你♥爸♥爸单独谈谈
I'm not done saying good-bye.
我还没说再见呢
Yes, you are.
你已经说了
Please get rid of that gum.
把口香糖吐了
I can hearou smacking all the way in the house.
在屋子里一直听你不停的嚼
- Bye, sweetheart. - Bye, dad.
- 再见 甜心 - 再见 爸爸
Just so we're clear, there will be no family outings.
跟你讲明白 没有什么家庭出游
Now, kathy, you shouldn't be rude to a man who still has feelings for you.
Kathy 你不该这么粗鲁的对待 一个对你旧情未了的男人
Meaning what? You still love me?
什么意思? 你还爱我?
I do.
是
And I know I'm somewhat to blame for what's happened between us.
我知道 我们之间发生的事情我有责任
At's why I've forgiven you for kidnapping our daughter.
所以我才原谅你抢走了女儿
The least you can do is meet me halfway.
我们可以重归于好
Oh, wayne.
Wayne
I don't deserve your forgiveness.
我配不上你的宽恕
Maybe not, but I'm gonna give it to you anyway 'cause...
也许吧 但不论如何 我都会原谅你的
I still think we could be happy together.
我仍然觉得我们在一起会幸福
Could we?
是吗?
Given all the things I did that you don't know about?
即使我做了很多你至今蒙在鼓里的事?
What's that?
什么事?
I'm talking about all those men I was with while we were married.
我是说所有那些离婚前 和我在一起的男人
How can you forgive something like that?
你能宽恕吗?
That's a lie.
你撒谎
You wouldn't have dared.
你不敢的
Unhappy women do dangerous things.
痛苦的女人会铤而走险
I think the worst was when I tricked you into thinking dylan was yours.
我做的最糟的事就是 骗你相信Dylan是你女儿
I wanted to tell you the truth, but I was scared...
我想告你真♥相♥ 但我太害怕了...
for obvious reasons.
显而易见
I don't believe you.
我不信
But I'm not worried anymore because you've changed.
但我现在不怕了 因为你已经变了
So what are you waiting for, wayne?
你还等什么呢 Wayne?
Forgive me.
原谅我吧
Hey there! Mrs. Mccluskey.
嗨 Mccluskey太太
if she's not mine, then whose is she?
如果她不是我女儿 她的爸爸是谁?
Does it matter?
有关系吗?
Oh, guess I won't be seeing you at the recital now.
恐怕我不会在独奏会上见到你了
What a shame.
真遗憾
Are you sure it was cocaine?
你确定是可♥卡♥因♥吗?
Carlos, I was a fashion model in the '90s.
Carlos我是90年代的时装模特
I know cocaine.
我知道可♥卡♥因♥什么样子
damn it.
该死
What are you doing?
你干吗?
I'm calling the police.
报♥警♥
Shouldn't we hear ellis side of the story first?
难道不该先听听Ellis怎么说吗?
Here's ellie's side.
Ellie会这么说
"Selling drugs brings in more money than waiting tables."
贩毒比做服务生赚得更多
There you go. Were you moved?
就这样 你被打动了吗?
Okay, look, maybe I was wrong. Maybe it was flour. Maybe she's a pastry chef.
好吧 也许我错了 也许只是面粉 也许她是个糕点师
Yeah! And she came up with that tattoo cover story to hide her illicit baking.
没错 而且她编了个纹身的谎话 来掩饰自己非法烘焙糕点
All right, look, I know we have to do something, but this woman's our friend.
好吧 我知道我们得采取行动 但她是我们的朋友
Yes, and I'm a convicted felon still on probation.
没错 而我是一个仍在观察期的罪犯
Now if the police find outwe're harboring a drug dealer, they're gonna fry me.
如果警♥察♥发现我们包庇毒贩 我吃不了兜着走
We have to turn her in.
我们必须告发她
Well, the priority for me is working out custody of benjamin.
对我而言 最优先的是获得Benjamin的监护权
To that end, I've written down all the pertinent facts about the situation.
为此 我把所有相关情况都写下来了
No, I don't want to do this over the phone.
不 我不想电♥话♥上谈这事
Uh, listen. I'm gonna hop in the shower.
我现在冲个澡
How about we meet in your office in about an hour?
一小时后在你办公室见如何?
Great. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Orson?
Orson?
orson?
Orson?
The, uh, the door's open.
门没锁
Edie? What are you doing here?
Edie? 你来干嘛?
Get out here, you wuss.
胆小鬼 快出来
That puritanical robot bitch of yours is sabotaging my business.
你那古板的婊♥子♥搅了我的买♥♥卖♥♥
Okay, hang on a second. I'll be right out.
好的 等一下 我这就出来
you know, uh, orson... forget it.
Orson 当我没说吧
Just--just take a nice, long shower.
好好洗澡吧
Really? You sure?
你确定?
Yeah.
嗯
Uh, now that I think about it, I can handle bree all by myself.
我想了想 我自己可以对付Bree
Bricks of cocaine under her bed.
她床下有好几包可♥卡♥因♥
I mean, I-I mean, I think it was cocaine, and I think they're called bricks.
我觉得是可♥卡♥因♥ 量词似乎是用包吧(brick)
I'm just a simple housewife. I don't know what I'm saying.
我只是个普通的家庭主妇 我不知道自己在说什么
Well, you've done the right thing, and it's thanks to the cooperation of citizens like you--
你做得很对 正因为像你这样公民的合作
yeah, yeah, yeah. When are y gonna get her out of our house?
行了 你们什么时候把她弄走?
Well, it's a little more complicated than that.
嗯 情况有点复杂
Meaning?
什么意思?
Bullock!
Bullock!
- oh, my god! - What?
- 噢 天啊! - 怎么了?
What? I can't see anything.
怎么了? 我什么也看不见
It's one of ellie's customers.
是Ellie的客户
Actually, I'm detective bullock.
事实上 我是Bullock警探
We've been tracking miss leonard for several months now.
我们追踪Leonard小姐有几个月了
Okay, so if you know what she's doing, then why don't you just bust her?
既然你们知道她在做什么 为什么不逮捕她?
She's small-time.
她只是个小角色
We're trying to get to her supplier, so we need her to keep dealing.
我们想钓出她的供货商 所以要让她继续贩毒
Wait. So you're just gonna leave a drug dealer in our house?
等等 你们就这么把个毒贩留在我家里?
Yes.
对
For now we just need you to act normal, pretend like you don't know anything.
我们需要你们装作一切正常 假装什么也不知道
We'll move in when the case is made.
得手后 我们再行动
Okay, look, I'm all for doing my civic duty, but this woman-- she'S...
好吧 我这么做是出于市民的义务 但这个女人...
sort of A... friend.
她是我们的朋友
And now you're asking us to trick her?
你要我们骗她?
I'm not sure we're comfortable with this.
这样做我们不太安心
Mr. Solis, you're on probation, right?
Solis先生 你在查看期间对吗?
How'd you like not to be?
如果给你自♥由♥呢?
what on earth could you possibly want?
你到底想怎么样?
Oh, I wanted to thank you.
我想谢谢你
After you scared off that couple that were going to buy the young house,
在你吓走了房♥子的买♥♥家之后
I, uh, found another buyer, and they're willing to go 10% over asking.
我找到了另一位买♥♥主 他们愿意多付10%
Well, good, when they drop by for their inspection,
好的 当他们来看♥房♥♥子时
I'll just have to have a nice little chat with them, too.
我也会和他们好好谈谈的
You wouldn't wanna do that to me.
你不会这么做的
And after all, we're family.
我们毕竟是一家人
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表