剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
I'm not a stripper.
你不是? 是开场白还是?
You're not? is this gonna happen or what?
布默 她不是脱衣舞娘
Boomer, she's not a stripper.
那怎么会这么大?
Well, what's with the implants?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
很性感哪
That's hot.
对不起 本该早点知道你是朱莉的妈妈
Sorry. should've known you were julie's mom.
你身材比脱衣舞娘可棒多了
You're way too gorgeous to be a stripper.
如果你觉得这样
If that's your lame attempt
我就会不告诉你父母
To keep me from calling your parents...
那你成功了 好好玩吧
It worked. well played.
借过
Excuse me. oh. aah!
妈 你来这儿干什么?
Mom, what are you doing here?
我来带你回家 这场派对有些过了
I am taking you home. this party is out of control.
不 并没有
No,it's not.
你当然认为没有
Well,of course you don't think it is,
因为你喝了一大杯...
Because you're knocking back a big cup of...
橘子汽水
Mm... orange soda.
我真不敢相信
I don't believe this.
相信吧 我们走 迪兰 你也是
Well,believe it. we're going. you,too,dylan. come on.
你穿的是什么 真丢人
And what are you wearing? it's embarrassing.
可布默他喜欢
Yeah,well, boomer likes it.
明天给我电♥话♥
Call me tomorrow.
去看电影我妈也会把我们拖出来的
We'll go to a movie my mom can drag us out of.
我知道你不高兴
Look,i get that you're upset.
不 我只是不懂 一开始我可以去派对
No,i'm confused. first,i can go to the party,
然后因为麦克说不行 又不能去了
Then I can't because mike says no.
然后又可以去 但是"别告诉麦克 而且要规矩些"
Then I can,but "don't tell mike and behave yourself."
最后我行为很规矩 你却又来指责我了
So I behave myself, and you punish me.
好吧 我承认
Okay,i admit
这确实前后缺乏一致性
That there's a certain lack of consistency there.
仿佛是...自从你结婚后
It's like... ever since you got married,
我就总做不了主
I can't win.
你觉得我容易吗
Do you think this is easy for me?
在新的丈夫和
Trying to keep peace
未成年的女儿之间努力维持和平
Between a new husband and a teenage daughter?
-你总是让我进退两难 -我并没有这么做
You're always putting me in the middle. ugh. I don't do that.
拜托 每次你和迈克意见不和
Please. every time you and mike disagree on something,
你就给我那副可怜相
You give me the look-- that pitiful face
好像如果我不支持你
That says if I don't back you up,
就说明我更爱他
I love the other one more.
我没指望你每次都支持我
I don't expect you to side with me every time.
只要你做个决定 并坚持
Just make a decision and stick to it.
不要说谎
And no more lying.
好吧 你是对的
Well,you're right.
我是成年人 对这类事我得诚实
I'm an adult,and I need to be honest about these things,
而且我将会...从明天开始
And I will be... starting tomorrow.
看看我在电影院门口碰到谁了...
Look who I picked up coming out of the movies--
PG级电影 这是我们的乖乖女吗
A p.g. movie. is this the perfect teenager or what?
电影? 很有趣
Oh,the movies,huh? that's funny.
因为朱莉的一个朋友刚打电♥话♥过来
Cause one of julie's friends just called
确认朱莉离开聚会后 是不是到家了
To make sure she got home from the party.
她很担心
She was worried
因为她看见你和一个脱衣舞娘一起离开
When she saw you leaving with a stripper.
妈妈 你完了
The jig is up,mom.
不 不 我可以处理
No,no, we can salvage this.
只是需要你配合
Just work with me.
我确实去派对了
I did go to the party.
妈妈背着你跟我说可以去的
Mom went behind your back and told me I could.
不过我...我没喝酒 也没干什么不该做的事
But i-i didn't drink or do anything I shouldn't have.
真高兴你这么说 还有 谢谢你这么诚实
Glad to hear it,and,uh, thanks for your honesty.
你要知道 你这乖乖女
You know, this perfect teenager thing
真开始要惹我生气了
Is really starting to chap my ass.
我去睡了
I'm going to bed.
别告诉我这会让你离开我
Please tell me this isn't gonna be one of those things
然后让我疯狂地到处找你
Where you leave me and I go screaming down the street.
你为什么不跟我商量?
Why'd you go behind my back?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你得理解 这些年来
You gotta understand, for so long,
朱莉和我相依为命
It's just been julie and me,
我必须独自决定一切
And I've made all the decisions alone.
你如此地敏感
You felt so strongly.
我只是提个建议 她是你女儿
It was just an opinion,really. she's your daughter.
你要怎么养育她
I completely respect your right
我都会完全尊重的
To raise her however you want.
谢谢
Thanks.
既然已经说开了 这孩子是我们的
Now that being said, this baby is ours.
所以我们应该
So we'll get to make
共同决定如何养育她 不是吗
All those parenting decisions together,right?
没错
Right.
让我们回到那火♥辣♥之夜?
So can we go back to date night?
除非你动动肩膀
Only if you work the shoulders.
加布 你去哪儿了?
Gaby,where have you been?
你大约半小时前去的卫生间
You went to the bathroom, like,half an hour ago.
抱歉 我中途给你买♥♥了几本杂♥志♥
Oh,sorry. I stopped off to get you some magazines.
"十大最新发式"
"top ten new hairstyles."
虽然现在我差不多秃了 还是谢谢你
Yeah,well,i'm kinda bald right now,but thanks.
那我去看看还有别的没?
Why don't I go check if there are some other ones?
不 别去了 我不需要杂♥志♥ 我要人陪 坐下
No,no,i don't need magazines. I need company. sit down.
你来了就一直在忙
You've been bouncing around since you got here.
那么...
So...
-当上美景镇第♥一♥夫♥人♥感觉怎么样? -很好
How do you like being the first lady of fairview? it's good.
你冷吗 这冷气真强
Are you cold? they keep it cold in here.
我还好
I'm fine.
那么跟我说说 你剪彩的时候
So tell me something. when you go to a ribbon cutting,
你得一直拿着那些奇怪的大剪刀吗
Do you get to keep those gigantic novelty scissors?
你肯定冻坏了
You must be freezing.
我车上有最漂亮的披肩
You know,i have the cutest shawl in the car,
我去拿给你
So I'm just gonna run out and get it for you.
女人 你真不想跟我待一块 是吧?
Boy,you really don't wanna be here,do ya?
你说什么呢? 我想帮你
What are you talking about? I'm trying to help.
是呀 以任何方式 只要它能让你离开这间屋子
Yeah,in any way that gets you out of this room.
对不起 只是医院让我很不自在
I'm sorry. it's just hospitals are hard for me.
好吧 你说过 但是 加布
Yeah,you told me, but,jeez,gaby,
你难道就不努力尝试一下吗?
Don't you care enough to make an effort?
你认为我没有?
You think I don't care?
我知道了 你觉得不舒服
I get it. you're uncomfortable.
走吧 我没事
Just go. I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
我跟你说起过我父亲吗
Did I ever tell you about my father?
他以前也患了癌症
He had cancer,too.
先是肝脏 然后是骨头
Started in the liver, went into his bones,
十个月后他就走了
And ten months later, he was dead.
谢谢你讲这么个"振奋人心"的故事
Thanks for that encouraging story.
我还没说完
I'm not finished.
在他最后几周里
Those last weeks,
每天我们都以为要失去他了
Every day we thought we were gonna lose him.
每天我走进他病房♥的时候
And every day,before I would go into his room,
妈妈都会说"别哭"
My mom would say, "no tears.
"爸爸想看到你的笑容
"daddy wants to see you smiling.
要哭 就别进去"
If you're gonna cry, you can't go in."
所以...最后那一夜...
So... on the last night...
我坐在床边 看着他死去
I sat there and I watched him die.
虽然他的眼睛闭上了
His eyes were closed,
但是我觉得他还能看见我
But I thought he could still see me.
于是我一直笑着...
So I kept smiling...
整整一个晚上
All night.
那时我才五岁
I was 5.
天啊
Oh,my god.
不过也有好处
But on the plus side,
我学会强颜欢笑
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表