剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
I'm happy now.
我现在挺高兴的
Dad, you're hurting me.
爸爸 你弄疼我了
Dad, what's the matter?
爸爸 怎么了?
You have to go.
你要离开这了
What's wrong? Did I do something?
怎么了 我做错了什么?
Get outta here! Now!
快滚! 快点!
ellie? Brunch is almost ready!
Ellie 准备开饭了!
This is gonna be so hard.
这太难了
You can't think of her as your friend.
你不能把她当朋友
Think of her as a drug dealer who could've gotten us into a lot of trouble.
应该当成毒品贩子 可能给我们找麻烦
I'll try.
我试试看
Shoot. I wanted to surprise you.
该死 我想给你个惊喜的
What's this?
这是什么?
Well, you know, it's mother's day, and...
今天是母亲节...
I have kind of a crappy relationship with my mom, so...
我跟我妈妈关系很差...
this is my way of saying thanks for being nicer to me than she ever was.
你比她还好 我想要谢谢你的
Oh, honey!
哦 宝贝!
I'm glad I didn't get you the chocolates.
幸好没给你买♥♥巧克力
no, travers, no, I decided spending mother's day with you is more important
不 Travers 比起给人们介绍房♥子
than spending time showing people stupid houses.
跟你共度母亲节更重要
Oh, love you, too, sweetheart.
哦 我也爱你 宝贝
Actually, I think mommy's gonna be spending a lot more time with you from now on.
从现在起 妈妈会经常陪着你的
But we'll talk about that when I get there, okay?
我到了再跟你聊 好么?
I love you, baby. I'll see you soon.
我爱你 回头见
it happens the second sunday of every may.
五月的第二个周日
We celebrate the women who give us life...
我们都要感谢那个女人
and so much more.
她给了我们生命和一切
The ones who protect us at all costs...
她不顾一切保护我们...
who have the courage to fight those who would do us harm...
她鼓足勇气 抵抗要伤害我们的人...
who put our happiness ahead of their own.
她把自己的快乐放诸 我们的快乐之后
But mostly...
通常...
we celebrate a mother's love,
我们赞美母爱
which is constant, eternal...
母爱坚定永恒
and there from the very beginning.
从出生便伴随着我们
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表