剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Sylvia来过 这你怎么能瞒着我?
How could you not have
told me sylvia was here?
我只是不想让你心烦
I was trying not to upset you.
呃 那你可不高明
Well,you failed.
如果你起码提醒我一下
At least if you had warned me,
她现身前门草坪的时候
我也不会被突击了
I wouldn't have been blindsided
when she showed up on our front lawn.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
听着 我报♥警♥
Look,I'll call the police.
强制她禁止出现在我们家周围
I'll get a restraining order.
我竭尽所能 把这个女人赶出我们的生活
I'll do whatever it takes to
get this woman out of our lives.
Bree 你好呀
bree. Hello.
嗨 Katherine
Hi,katherine.
我把Adam借过去一会儿吗?
Could I borrow adam for a second?
我这有点...问题
I have A... situation on my hands.
她在那边 左边第一扇门 赶紧去
She's over there,first door
on the left,and please hurry.
她又怎么会跑到那里去?
What is she doing there
in the first place?
我见她在哭 就想帮忙
I saw her weeping. I wanted to help.
你就想挖绯闻 她肯定告诉你不少了吧
You wanted dirt,and I'll
bet she told you plenty.
我怎能拒绝那样凄苦的一张脸
I can't help having a sympathetic face.
Sylvia?
sylvia?
请你出来 好吗?
I need you to come out here,okay?
Adam?
Adam?
是你吗 亲爱的?
Is that you,darling?
别叫得那么亲热!
Don't call him that!
Katherine?!
Katherine?!
要有她在 我就不出来!
I'm not coming out if she's here!
我才不让你和我老公独处呢
I'm not leaving you
alone with my husband.
快点出来啦!
Just come out!
我来把她赶走!
I'll get rid of her!
女士们
Ladies.
她都和你说什么了?
so what'd she tell you?
她和Adam有奸♥情♥
That she had an affair with adam.
她才没有
Well,she didn'T.
她是他的病人
一个可悲的孤独的女人
She was his patient--
a pathetic,lonely woman.
一天 他纯粹出于同情 吻了她一下
One day,for no other reason than
sheer pity,he gave her a little kiss.
Sylvia误会那代表着他们相爱了
Sylvia took this to mean
that they were in love.
Adam和她解释的时候
And when adam told her otherwise,
她就崩溃了 她告他性侵犯
she had a breakdown and
accused him of sexual assault.
哦 天哪
Oh,my god.
你们后来怎么办?
What did you do?
我们庭外和解的
We settled out of court.
我想要抗争一下
但Adam担心会失去行医执照
I wanted to fight it,but adam
was afraid of losing his license.
当然 我们一切尽失
我们的家 我们的...
Of course,we lost everything
else-- our home,our...
积蓄 和朋友
savings and our friends.
所以你们才搬回美景镇
So this is why you
moved back to fairview?
这本应是个崭新的开始
It was supposed to be our fresh start.
这下...你知道我们肮脏的小秘密啦
So... now you know our
dirty little secret.
嗯 Katherine 说了你会不会舒服点...
Well,katherine,for what it's worth...
换我 我也会朝她吐唾沫
I would've spit in her face,too.
什么声音?
what's that noise?
是...是龙♥卷♥风♥来了吗?
Is... is that the tornado?
更糟 是Scavo一家
Worse. It's the scavos.
嘿 我们来了!
hey,we're here!
我听见了
I know!
好吧 伙计们 来
找一个自己想待的地方
all right,guys. Come on.
Stake out your places.
这块地! 我们要了!
th is our spot! We called it!
刚来不准圈地!
you can't call a spot this soon!
我就要!
can so!
呃 我的头!
ow,my head!
Lynette? 我求你啦
lynette? I'm begging.
哦 抱歉 有点习以为常了
Oh. Sorry. Kinda get used to it.
过来 把那个给妈妈
Come here. Give that to mama.
嘿 伙计们?
hey,guys?
拜托你们啦
Come on now.
别闹了
Knock it off.
过来这边
Here you go.
嗯...一垒 两垒 三垒 坐好
And... first base,second
base,third base,sit.
我们平平静静地等待暴风过去
We gonna have a nicequiet tornado watch,
谁也不准闯祸啊
and nobody's gonna cause any problems.
这里有只猫?
Is there a cat here?
哦 是的 我带来了Toby
Oh,yes. I brought toby.
怎么了?
is something wrong?
我没想到这里会有猫
I didn't realize there'd be a cat.
Tom对猫过敏
Tom's really allergic.
老让我哮喘病发
It sets off my asthma.
Ida 能不能把Toby放楼上去?
Ida,is there any chance that we
could put little toby upstairs?
楼上?
Upstairs?
是啊 他会很安全的
Yeah. He'd be very safe.
我们可以把它放衣橱里
We could put him in a closet.
行啊
Sure.
既然很安全
要不把Penny和他放一起吧?
Why don't we put penny
with him,since it's safe?
什么?
what?
Toby是Ida的小宝贝 Lynette
Toby is ida's baby,lynette.
不 Toby只是个动物
No,toby's an animal,
而我老公 一个人
会因为它在这边而犯重病
and my husband,a human being,will
get very sick if he stays down here,
所以 拜托了 把猫弄楼上去吧
so,please,put the cat upstairs.
听着 我邀请Ida过来
Look,I invited ida to come here.
你们呢 我只是好心帮忙
You,I'm doing a favor for.
如果你不满意我的安排 就请离开
If you're not happy with the
accommodations,you're free to leave.
嘿 我待这儿就行啦
Hey,I'll just stay over here.
可能-- 不会犯病呢
may--maybe it
won't get any worse.
不 这太荒谬了
No,that's ridiculous.
Karen 拜托
Karen,come on.
抱歉 这猫得留在这里
Sorry. Theat stays.
尽情玩吧
Knock yourself out.
给他静脉注射
start him on I.V.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
嗯 嗯 我很好
Yeah,yeah,I'm fine.
我只是很担心你
I'm just worried about you.
他们到底要我们等多久?
How long are they gonna keep us waitin'?
你确定是因为这个吗?
Are you sure that's all it is?
嘿! 嘿 我们比这些人来得早多了
hey! Hey,we were here
way before these people.
先生 他们是按照病情紧急程度来的
Sir,they're seeing everyone
on an emergency basis.
这位女士在流血
This woman is hemorrhaging.
Danny 把她带进去吧?
Danny,can you take her in?
什么 你们看人流血了才给治?
What,you gotta see blood
before you'll treat somebody?
我老婆怀孕了 她从楼梯上摔下来
My wife's pregnant,and she
fell down a flight of stairs.
抱歉 我得请你耐心点
I'm sorry,but I'm gonna have
to ask you to be patient.
这些人可是在流血啊
These people are bleeding.
我绝对能等
I can absolutely wait.
我只是想请他们帮你看看 好吧?
I'm just asking them to
take a look at you,okay?
你和我说话这会儿
早就可以帮他看了 对吧?
Hell,you could've done it while you're
standing here talking to me,right?
先生 我们会尽快为你妻子治疗的
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表