剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
He must be on your mind.
你还惦记着他
Yeah,yeah. You know what,susan?
对 对 你知道吗 Susan?
I-I think it's time for us to move out.
我觉得我们该搬出去了
You can'T. Your house isn't finished yet.
不行 你们的房♥子还没完工
No,the downstairs will be ready next week.
不 一楼下周就能弄好
We'll be fine.
没事的
Well,if you insist...
好吧 如果你执意如此
I think it will be for the best.
我想这样是最好的
Okay,but in the meantime,um,I do have a teenage daughter,so if you could...
但是 目前 我还有个十来岁的女儿 你能不能...
boxers?
穿上裤衩?
Yes.
是的
Thanks.
谢谢
come on.
拜托
You've been cooped up in this house since you got home from the hospital.
你从医院出来之后 一直没出过门
let's go out and have some fun!
我们出去散散心吧
No,I think I'm gonna stay here.
不 我想我还是呆在家里吧
I don't--I don't wanna be a burden.
我不想... 不想成为一个负担
Carlos,I see handicapped people out and about all the time.
Carlos 我在外边总能看到残疾人
In fact,I met two feisty men in wheelchairs yesterday at the mall.
实际上 我昨天在购物中心看到 两个坐着轮椅精力过剩的男人
They were living their lives...
他们也有他们的生活...
so it's time for you to live yours.
现在你也该过自己的生活了
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
走吧
I'm just dropping off a few letters.
我只是去寄几封信
You might as well just wait here.
你在这等着就行
Just picking up some vitamins.
买♥♥一些维生素片
I'll be quicker if I do it myself.
我自己去能快一点
I just have to drop off a gift to my manicurist.
我得去给我的美甲师送个礼物
Why don't you listen to the radio?
你为什么不听一会收音机呢?
thank you.
谢谢
Sorry,babe.
抱歉宝贝
That took a little longer than I...
比我想的时间要长一点...
carlos?
Carlos?
Carlos?
Carlos?
Carlos?
Carlos?
Carlos!
Carlos!
Carlos!
Carlos!
Oh,there you are.
哦 你在这呢
Thanks,henry.
谢谢你 Henry
Where the hell have you been?
你到底去哪了?
I was starving,so I got that kid to take me to go get a burger.
我快饿死了 所以才叫那孩子 带我去买♥♥了个汉堡
I don't believe this. I was worried sick about you!
有没有搞错 我快被你急死了
I'm sick of waiting here!
我在车里等得要急死了!
You promised me a fun day,and all I got is a sunburn on the right side of my face.
你答应带我出来散心 结果我只能把右脸晒伤
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I told you,I had errands to run first.
我告诉你了 我得先办正事
What's that smell?
这是什么味道?
What smell?
什么味道?
It smells like...
闻起来像是...
nail polish.
指甲油
Did you get your nails done?
你去做美甲了?
Is that what you've been doing?
这就是你干的正事?
excuse me.
打扰一下
Miss!
小姐!
Is that your aston martin in the handicapped space?
停在残疾人车位的阿斯顿马丁 是你的吗?
What?
什么?
Gaby,are you parked in a handicapped spot?
Gaby 你把车停在残疾人车位了?
Move it along,pops.
少管闲事 老人家
We're gonna be here a while.
我们还要再待一会呢
Wait,wait,wait.
等等 等等 等等
Did you get a handicapped tag?
你有残疾人停车牌吗?
To answer your earlier question,yes,I got a manicure.
回答你第一个问题 我是去美甲了
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Are we good?
没事了?
Oh,my god!
天啊
You're exploiting my blindness so that you can score better parking?
你利用我的残疾去骗取好的车位?
That's a really mean way to put it.
怎么说的这么难听呢
You had me out here,sitting like a dog with the window cracked open.
你把我带出来 像只狗似的傻坐在这里
You used me!
你利用了我
Well,why shouldn't I get something out of this?
我为什么不能从中得点好处呢?
You know,the blindness didn't just happen to you.
眼睛瞎了又不是你一个人的事
You can't be serious.
别开玩笑了
Oh,you bet I am!
谁开玩笑了
Every morning,the toothpaste has to be to the left of the sink,
每天早晨 牙膏必须得放在脸盆的左边
because if it's not,you can't find it,and I have to put it there.
如果不是的话 你就找不着牙膏 这事必须得我来做
And--and sometimes-- I don't know--I'm driving,or I'm in line at the bank and I think,
有时 我开车的时候 或是在银行排队的时候还会想
"is the toothpaste there?"
牙膏在那儿吗?
so then I have to run home and check
我还要回去确认一下
because I don't want you reaching for the tube and not being able to find it.
因为我不想让你连牙膏都找不到
I just didn't think this was how it was all gonna turn out,carlos.
我只是没想到生活会变成这样 Carlos
I didn't think that every day for the rest of my life,
没想到以后的日子里
a part of me is always gonna think,
我总是会下意识的想
"where's the toothpaste?"
牙膏在哪儿呢?
Can't you just leave it in the drawer?
你把它放抽屉里不就好了?
That's not the point,you blind idiot!
重点不是这个 你个熊瞎子
I'm saying if all I get in exchange for this crappy situation
我想说的是 如果这一切辛苦
is a nice parking spot for my $8 manicure,
能让我在花8块钱修指甲时 有个好的停车位
then I'm taking it!
我也就认了
Who put pear slices in the waldorf salad?
谁在华道夫沙拉里放了梨片?
Guess that would be me.
大概是我吧
Katherine,a waldorf salad is made with apples.
Katherine 华道夫沙拉是用苹果做的
It's tradition.
这是传统
Yes,a musty,19th century tradition in need of some jazzing up.
是啊 一个需要变变花样的 19世纪的陈规陋习
Look,I just thought you have so much on your mind already,
我知道你已经忙的够多的了
what with the music and the decorations.
音乐啊 装饰啊
The least I could do was take over the food.
食物这里就交给我吧
"Take over"?
交给你?
What in god's name have you done with my french onion soup?
你对我的法国洋葱汤动了什么手脚?
Oh,it'll be fine.
噢 放心
I told the chef nothing is to leave that kitchen unless I've tasted it.
我跟大厨说了 每道菜都要先过我这道关 才能出厨房♥
- Katherine-- - trust me.
- Katherine - 相信我
After all,I've gotten tons of compliments on the lisianthus.
还有 我建议用的洋桔梗广受好评哦
here,honey.
我来 亲爱的
Let me.
让我来
Thanks.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Just so you know...
听我说...
I'm sorry for what I'm putting you through.
让你受这么多苦我很过意不去
If it were aone but you,it wouldn't be worth it.
为了你 我心甘情愿
you ready to go to the party?
准备好去晚会了吗?
You tell me.
告诉我
how do I look?
我看上去怎么样?
you look very handsome.
很英俊
Thank you.
谢谢
And you look more beautiful than ever.
你比什么时候都美丽
how do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
Just a hunch.
男人的直觉
bup,bup,bup!Don't eat that.
别 别 别 别吃那个
We had a refrigeration problem,and I don't want you getting sick.
冰箱出了点问题 我可不想让你生病
Oh,dear. Well,I should throw this dip out.
噢 亲爱的 那我得把它给丢了
Thanks. It'll be about ten minutes before I can make up a new batch.
谢谢 只需要十分钟我就能做出新的一批
Do you mind tellinyour boss?
帮我告诉你老板 好吗?
she's not my boss!
她不是我的老板
bree! The room is simply lovely.
Bree 房♥间布置的真好
You've outdone yourself.
你真是超水平发挥
Thank you,mrs. Downing.
谢谢 Downing女士
Listen,when I present the founder's award tonight,
颁发创始人基金的时候
I was wondering--oh,dear.
我希望...噢 亲爱的
Has no one spoken to you?
还没人告诉你吗?
About what?
告诉我什么?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表