剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on...
Orson的秘密曝光
orson's secret came out.
你竟然不知道你丈夫曾要谋杀Mike?
So you don't know that your
husband tried to kill mike?
故Bree不能原谅他
And bree couldn't forgive him.
Lynette的继女Kayla...
Lynette's stepdaughter kayla...
总是不愿融入这个家庭
never adjusted to being
part of their family...
我永远不会爱她
你也强迫不了我
but I'm never gonna love
her,and you can't make me.
Dylan和亲生父亲再度相逢
And dylan reconnected
with her real father.
我好想和你保持父女之情
I'd like to have a
relationship with you,
但如果你妈妈还害怕我
我也不想再烦她
but if your mom is still scared of
me,I don't wanna upset her again.
我可以不告诉她
I don't have to tell her.
每段婚姻都如此
it happens in every marriage.
夫妻俩收集小玩意
Couples accumulate
lovely things--
让屋子更像温馨的爱巢
things that make a house a home.
但当爱巢破裂时
这些东西也要跟着分家
But when the home is broken,these
things must be divided.
最庄重刻板的做法就是
各自拥有自己的珍贵物事
The most dignified way to do this is for each
spouse to keep what is most important to them.
Bree和Orson则不会别的...
And bree and orson hodge were nothing...
只会严肃循事
if not dignified.
我估计你想要这只白蜡猫
I assume you'll want the pewter cat.
这是我送你的
That was my gift to you.
我记得你很喜欢它
You adored it,as I recall.
所以我才问你
That's why I'm giving you the choice.
那你姑姑的这个喜姆娃娃呢?
And what about that
hummel from your aunt?
虽然奇丑无比 但她非说价值连城
It's ugly as sin,but she
insists that it's valuable.
给你吧 都给你
Yokeep it. Keep everything.
这间房♥子里 只有一件东西我想要
There's only one thing
in this house that I want.
我知道 但你不能再拥有我了
I know,but I'm the one
thing you can't have.
求求你 务必原谅我
Please,you have to forgive me.
Orson 妻子们都知道丈夫会犯错
Orson,every wife understands that
her husband will make a few mistakes--
忘记结婚纪念日 偶尔出口伤人
a forgotten anniversary,the
occasional harsh word,
但妻子都有个限度
but we all have to
draw the line somewhere,
我的限度就是意图谋杀我闺蜜的丈夫
and I'm drawing mine at the attempted
murder of my best friend's husband.
Bree 我愿意掏出心脏
让你看看我的愧疚
Bree,if I could open up my heart
and show you how sorry I am, I would,
可惜我不能
but I can'T.
我还能怎么弥补呢
There must be something else I could do.
有一种方法
There is one thing.
你说吧
Name it.
你去自首
Turn yourself in to the police.
但诉讼时效还没有过
But the statute of
limitations hasn't run out.
他们会逮捕我
They would arrest me.
你也可能蹲进监狱
And you'd probably go to prison.
是啊 可能要蹲几年
Yes,I could go away for years.
没错 如果你能充满这种道德力量
Exactly,and if you could muster
that kind of moral courage,
那我就能原谅你了
I think I could forgive you.
拜托 我保证我会等你的
Oh,come on. I promise I'll wait for you.
Bree...
Bree...
我不能去坐牢
I can't go to prison.
太好了
Very well.
你要不要这只猫?
So do you want the cat or not?
每次分居时 夫妻双方各取所需
才会公平合理
Inny separation,it's only fair that each spouse
get to keep what is most important to them.
所以Bree Hodge选择了白蜡猫...
That's how bree hodge got
to keep her pewter cat...
而Orson Hodge选择了...自♥由♥
and orson hodge got to
hold on to...his freedom.
郊区总是有种呆子
The suburbs are flush with
a certain kind of fool.
你知道是哪种...
You know
the type--
给陌生人开门的男主人...
the man who opens his
door to total strangers...
从来不用插销的女主人
the woman who never uses her latch.
他们从没想过 让别人进入房♥间...
It never occurs to them that
letting someone into their home...
就等于让别人进入了自己的生活
means letting them into their lives.
嗨 我叫Ellie
I'm ellie.
听说你要出租♥房♥♥子
I understand you got a room to rent.
是啊 进来吧
Yeah,come on in.
因为我丈夫双目失明
So because of my husband's disability,
我们经济变得拮据 只剩这间房♥子了
our financial situation has
changed,and we have this big house.
这里真漂亮 我很喜欢这个房♥间
Well,it's an amazing
place,and I love the room.
没想到能租到
I can't believe it's still available.
你知道....
Well,you know...
话说回来 你的信誉记录不错
anyhow,uh,you have a great credit score.
等等 怎么了?
Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa,what was that?
什么怎么了?
What was what?
Ellie 她是不是对我摆臭脸了?
Ellie,did she just give me a dirty look?
我感觉如此
yeah,I thought so.
对不起 Ellie
I'm sorry,ellie.
我先生和我之间有点小紧张
There's been some tension
between my husband and me.
如果不是我丈夫有狂想症
这房♥子早就租出去了
See,the truth is,we could've had the room
rented by now if my husband wasn't so paranoid.
为什么? 就因为我没租给
那个瑞典健身男?
Why,because I wouldn't let the
swedish bodybuilder move in?
你现在瞎得就像一只狐蝠
You're as blind as a fruit bat.
你怎么知道他是个健美先生?
How would you know
if he's a bodybuilder?
我碰了他一下
I brushed up against him.
感觉到了他的二头肌
I felt his bicep.
很大的
It was huge.
那不是他的二头肌(是#$%^&*)
你怎么看他夺门而逃呢?
That wasn't his bice why do
you think he rushed out of here?
好吧 通常我愿意倾听这些八卦
Okay,I normally dig this
sort of interpersonal stuff,
但我20分的时候有节课 能谈正题么?
but I have a class in 20,so back to me?
你说的没错 Ellie
我丈夫说话不合时宜
You're right,ellie. My husband
was totally inappropriate.
上课? 你是老师么?
So a class? Are you a teacher?
实际上 我是学艺术的学生
Actually,I'm an art student.
我的生活一直不错
My life was working pretty well,
所以我打算毁了它 去学画水果
and so I decided to junk it
and learn how to paint fruit.
很傻吧?
It's,uh,stupid,right?
不 你挺勇敢的
Noit's gutsy.
我们挺喜欢你的 Ellie
Well,we like you,ellie,
如果你打算租全年 我们就更喜欢你了
and if you have first and last
months' rent, we'd like you even more.
太好了
Fantastic.
我刚去了银行 你介意我付现金么?
I just hit the bank,so do you mind cash?
哦 不 我喜欢现金
Oh,no,I love cash.
现金跟我最合得来
Cash and I go way back.
你满意么 是否需要摸一下她?
So are you okay with this,or
do you need to grope her,too?
那次确实不是那男人的胳膊?
So that really wasn't the guy's arm?
我还感觉到胳膊肘呢
It had an elbow.
这些是洗好的?
is this the clean pile?
我怎么没看出来!
'Cause I'm not seeing it!
听着 重洗一遍
You know what? Do 'em all again.
这次用点力
This time,use a little elbow grease.
他们干得怎么样?
How are they doing?
在我看来 这些还不够艰苦
They are not suffering
enough for my taste.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表