剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你还记得吗
You remember we played this
那是你在生帕克时我们也打扑克?
When you were in labor with parker?
42小时没有用药
42 hours without meds.
我永远不会忘记 你是个多么坚强的斗士
I'll never forget what a trouper you were.
好了 先别急着给我谱写颂词
Well,let's not compose my eulogy just yet.
我还在战斗着呢
I'm still troupin'.
抽牌吧
Take a card.
好的
Right.
真是有趣啊
It's funny.
度蜜月时 我们在下雨的那天也打牌了
We played cards on our honeymoon the day that it rained.
你还记得吗 我们...还点起了火
Do you remember that? we--we lit a fire--
你又来了
You're doing it again.
对不起
Sorry.
我告诉过你我在凑集Q的
Hey,i told you I'm collecting queens.
哎呀 对了
Shoot. that's right.
天哪 你在故意让我赢吗
Oh,my god. are you letting me win?
我只想让你开心
I just wanna make you feel good.
就靠故意输给我吗
By taking all the fun out of the kill?
亲爱的 对不起 我只是...
Honey,i'm sorry. it's just...
我真的很爱你
I love you so much.
出去
Out.
你说什么
What?
你本应该分散我的注意力的
You are supposed to be distracting me,
而不是在这让我沮丧消沉
Not depressing the hell out of me.
你在赶我出去吗
You're kicking me out of chemo?
回家再见
I'll see you at home.
亲爱的 我要载你回去的
Honey,i'm your ride.
走吧 我自己打的
Just go. I'll cab it.
这就是我最最敬仰的
There's that trouper that I admire so much.
滚出去
Out!
卡洛斯
Carlos! hi!
我的小寿星来了
Hey, there's my birthday girl.
这辆车真不错
It's a nice car.
你找来了伙伴?
We got company?
没有
No.
那么这是谁的?
Then whose is it?
这是...你给我的生日礼物 惊喜吧
It's... your birthday present to me. surprise!
一辆车吗 我打算给你一副耳环呢
A car. I was gonna get you earrings.
那就买♥♥啊
So? get 'em.
然后我把顶蓬拉下去 在附近转转
And I will drive around with the top down
让每个人都看得到
So everyone can see them.
伊迪 这个我买♥♥不起
Edie,i can't afford this.
你当然买♥♥得起
Of course you can.
把你海外的钱转点回来不就是了
Just move some of your offshore money onshore.
我告诉过你 那是个秘密帐户
I told you, that account was a secret,
如果我开始买♥♥八万的车
Which it's not gonna be for long
那就不再是秘密了
If I start buying $80,000 cars.
现在我感觉你那钱
Now I'm sensing that this little nest egg of yours
是非法得来的吧
Is a teensy bit illegal.
你是从哪弄来的?
Where'd it come from?
你不需要知道 美国国税局也不需要知道
You don't need to know that, and the i.r.s. doesn't,either.
你想让我坐牢吗
You want me to go to jail?
天呐 卡洛斯
Goodness,carlos.
我...没意识到你的处境是...
I-i had no idea that your situation was so...
如此危险
Precarious.
好吧...我想
Well... I guess
我得把车开回经销店了
I'll just have to take this back to the dealership.
谢谢你能理解 宝贝
Thank you for understanding, babe.
如果...你不想要耳环
Look,if... if you don't want the earrings,
可以买♥♥点别的东西
Just pick something else out instead.
只是不要太奢侈
Just not too extravagant.
别担心 我有数
Don't worry. I have a thought,
我会花得正正好好的
And it's right in your price range.
凯瑟琳 发生什么事了?
Hey,katherine. what's going on?
你门前怎么停了一辆搬家车?
Why is there a moving van in your driveway?
我本想告诉你们的 我...
Oh,i meant to call you. i,uh...
这有点疯狂 我找到了一份新工作...在芝加哥
It's just been so nuts. I got a new job... in chicago.
什么? 你打算就这样离开这?
What? you're just leaving, like that?
我明白 这很疯狂 是吧
I know! it's crazy,huh?
我真想跟你们好好聊聊
I really wish I had time to talk,
-可我得收拾行李 -等等
But I gotta finish packing. oh,whoa. no,hang on.
让我跑回去叫朱莉来跟迪兰道个别
Let me just run and get julie so she can say good-bye to dylan.
我们真的很赶时间
oh, we're really in a rush.
我想我们没时间
I don't think we're gonna have time--
没关系 继续收拾 我会打扫干净的
Th-that's okay,guys! keep packing! I'll clean it up!
凯瑟琳?
Katherine?
没事吧?
Are you okay?
你看上去有些不安
You seem a little jumpy.
我只是没睡好 而且有很多事要做
I just had a-a long night, and i-i have a lot to do.
我会很想你们的
I'm really gonna miss you.
凯瑟琳
Katherine,hi.
我把沙拉碗拿来给你
Oh,uh,i brought you that salad bowl.
谢谢 你想得真周到
Oh,thank you. you're so thoughtful.
不客气 我想问你
No problem. hey,you know, I was meaning to ask you,
你在芝加哥工作得怎么样?
How did that job in chicago work out?
工作?
Job?
你当时急着离开就是为了这个啊
You know,the one that you left so suddenly for.
对 没错 工作很好
Oh,right. yes,of course. uh,good.
工作很顺利 很有挑战性
Uh,it worked out well-- very challenging. oh.
我有东西正烤着呢 我得过去了
I've got something in the stove. I've gotta go.
苏珊
Susan.
怎么了? 我可是两个人在吃饭
What? I'm eating for two.
你们两个都想变胖吗
Well,do both of you wanna be fat?
当我生产时尖叫着用力
Okay,when I'm in labor and I am pushing and screaming
将你的孩子带到这个世上
To bring your child into the world,
你真的想让我想起
Do you really want me to remember
你曾不让我吃糖浆吗
That you denied me syrup?
继续吃吧
Carry on.
妈妈 我想跟你谈谈今晚的事
Mom,i need to talk to you about tonight.
我的天
Oh,my god.
你是说玛特的派对?
Is it about matt's party?
是的 派对要十点才开始
yeah, it turns out it doesn't start until 10:00,
我可以一点钟再回来吗?
So can I stay out till 1:00?
约翰森家就住在这条街上
Well,uh,well,the johnsons live right down the road.
-我想可以 -谢谢
Yeah,i guess that's fine. thanks.
-是登山的那个约翰森吗 -是的
Whoa,whoa. is this the johnsons over on crestview? yeah.
我...认为你不应该去
Yeah,i-i don't think you should go to that.
-为什么? -我在他家干过活
Why not? well,i've done a couple jobs at that house,
他们弄的几次派对还真够放荡的
And they have some really wild parties.
-我都不想提我从他家马桶里都挖出了什么
I don't even wanna tell you what I've snaked out of that toilet.
那些是他哥哥的派对
those were his brother's parties.
玛特不是你说的那种人
Matt's not like that.
所有17岁的男孩都那样
All 17-year-old guys are like that.
我和朋友开派队的唯一原因
The only reason my buddies and I even had parties
-就是把女孩们灌醉 -我不会喝酒
Was to get girls wasted. well,i don't drink.
泰勒小姐也不会
Neither did missy taylor,
可她胸罩却被人绑在我车的天线上
And fast-forward to her tying her bra on my car antenna.
我很感谢你能替我着想
I really appreciate your concern,
但是妈妈已经同意我去了
But my mom already told me I could go.
这倒是事实
Well,that's true.
我只是说说我的看法 你妈说了算
Just giving my opinion. it's up to your mom.
你们两个都有一个...很好的理由
I mean,you both make a-a good case.
但我想我不得不同意...
Um... but I think I'm gonna have to agree with,uh...
-你们知道你们两个我都爱 -说吧
And you know I love you both-- decide.
-迈克 我同意迈克的看法 -什么?
Mike. I'm going with mike. what?
这个派对可能会是那种放荡的
Well,it sounds like this party could be on the wild side,
-而且时间太晚了 -这不公平
And it is starting very late. this is so unfair.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry,honey.
你要我做决定 这就是我的决定
You wanted a decision. this is my decision.
还要糖浆吗
More syrup?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表