剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
And you swoop in
就像个性♥饥♥渴♥的...
Like some swooping,sex-craved--
看在老天的份上 Tim! 把毯子盖好
Oh,for god sakes,tim! pull up the blanket!
你不能怪Katherine 我很清楚我的所做所为
You can't blame it on katherine. I knew exactly what I was doing.
别说了 我受够你们两个了
I don't want to hear this. I'm done with both of you.
如果有谁要找我 就去购物中心好了
If anybody needs me,I'll be at the mall...
我要买♥♥床单
Buying sheets.
早上好 礼拜后再见
Good morning. I'll see you after service.
噢 早啊 牧师
Oh! good morning,reverend.
我给你带来了你最喜欢的蓝莓圆饼
I brought your favorite-- blueberry scones.
谢谢 Bree
Thank you,bree.
对了 我很抱歉女性援助协会的事
By the way,I'm sorry I've taken so long
我考虑了那么久
To make a decision about the ladies' auxiliary.
噢 已经决定了吗? 我都给忘了
Oh,is that happening now? I'd forgotten all about it.
你那位讨人喜欢的邻居会来吗?
So is your,uh,delightful neighbor coming?
就是问题很多的那位?
The one with all the questions?
讨人喜欢? 我还以为她惹你烦了呢
Delightful? I thought she annoyed you.
没有 我很喜欢她
No,I found her refreshing.
正如我常说的
It's like I always say.
教堂不是个给予答案的地方
Church is not a place for answers.
而是个提出问题的地方
It's a place for questions.
你没说过
You don't say that.
- 我从没听你那么说过 一次都没有 - 有的 好吧 反正呢
I've--i've never heard you say that,not once. yes,well,anyway,
我要感谢你的热情
I want to thank you for taking the initiative.
新成员对于教堂的健康发展至关重要
New members are crucial to the health of this church.
我会记得你带了他们 或是这些
I won't forget you brought them... or these.
谢谢 牧师
Thank you,reverend,
我相信Scavo一家很快就会出现在这里的
And I'm--i'm sure the scavos will be here soon.
你为什么那么说?
Why did you just say that?
你很清楚他们是去天主教堂的
You know very well they went to catholic church.
就在街那头 我马上回来
Which is just down the street. I'll be right back.
Psst!
不是你
Not you.
Lynette
Lynette.
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
我也要问你同样的问题
I was gonna ask the same of you.
你干吗跑到天主教堂来
Why are you in a catholic church?
- 因为我们信天主教 - 噢 拜托
Because we're catholic. oh,please.
穿着圣母玛利亚的运动衫剪草坪
Mowing your lawn in a notre dame sweatshirt
并不让人觉得你有天主味道
Doesn't make you catholic.
你现在是长老教会的 来吧 我们走
You're presbyterian now. come on. let's go.
不是你说我应该开♥发♥一些新的教会吗
Weren't you the one who said I should explore other churches?
我是指样品 就像自助餐
I meant sample,like a buffet.
你什么都要尝试一下
You take a little plate of everything,
然后你才坐下来吃主菜
And then you sit down for the main course,
而它就在街对面
Which is across the street...
那间长老教会的教堂里
At the presbyterian church.
不行 我刚交了10块钱的停车费
No. I just put 10 bucks in the collection plate,
- 我可不要亏本 - 有什么问题吗?
And I'm gonna get my money's worth. is there a problem?
- 没 没问题 在跟我朋友聊天 - 她想把她撬走
No,no problem. just talking to my friend. she's trying to poach her.
我没有
I am not!
我朋友只是有点小迷惑
My friend's just a little confused.
她忘了自己是长老会的
She forgot that she's presbyterian
- 结果走错教堂了 - 我不是的
And wandered into the wrong church. I'm not presbyterian.
我是个自♥由♥的人
I'm a free agent.
如果你对于答疑解惑没有问题的话 我就跟你混了
And if you're open to a little q and a,you've got me.
Lynette 拜托
Lynette,please.
我们不能出去谈一会儿吗
Can't we just go outside and talk for a moment?
好了 有什么好处?
Okay,what gives?
今早我去参加礼拜
Well,I was at the service this morning,
- 没有你在一切都不一样了 - Bree...
And it's just not the same without you. bree...
我要..我要当女性援助协会的会长
And I am... up for the head of the ladies' auxiliary,
Sykes牧师对于我介绍
And reverend sykes was so impressed
新的家庭入会非常开心 所以...
That I brought a new family into church,so...
如果你不回去的话 那...
If you don't come back,then--
- 噢 那你就得不到自己想要的了? - 恩 是的
Oh,then you won't get what you want? well,yes.
好 别想了
Well,forget it.
找别人去帮你争权夺位吧
Let someone else help you with your power grab.
Lynette!
Lynette!
是你来找我的 你得帮我
You were the one who came to me. you sought me out.
是啊 你知道为什么吗
Yes,and do you know why?
因为在我所有的朋友中
Because out of all my friends,
你是让我真正信任的
You are the one who had real faith.
你对上帝是那么的虔诚
You had an actual relationship with god.
至少我是这么认为的
At least,that's what I thought.
Lynette--
Lynette--
因为这几个月很不好过 好吗?
Because I have had a rough few months. okay?
但我知道你过的也不开心
But I know you've had rough times,too,
我一直都认为
And I always assumed
是你的信仰让你熬了过来
That your faith had helped you get through them.
说实话 我甚至还很嫉妒你
I envied you that,to be honest.
是的 的确是这样的
It did. it did help me.
是吗?
Really?
好 那是怎样?
Okay. how?
就这么发生了
It just did.
这可不是个好答案
Well,that's not a good answer.
我经历了癌症和龙♥卷♥风♥的洗礼
I have been through cancer and a tornado,
我不知道自己怎么会活下来 而其他人却丢了性命
And I don't know why I survived,and so many other people didn't.
我不明白 我要搞清楚
I don't understand,and I need to.
Lynette 你怎么不告诉我呢
Lynette,why didn't you tell me?
你怎么不问呢?
Why didn't you ask?
噢 对了
Oh,that's right.
你不喜欢问问题
You don't like asking questions.
嘿 Lynette
Hey,lynette.
嗨
Hi there.
只是...想告诉你
Just... wanted to tell you
我不去当女性援助协会的会长了
That I'm out of the running for the ladies' auxiliary.
我让Sykes牧师...交给Edna Fletcher负责了
I told reverend sykes to,uh,give it to edna fletcher.
她是和平工作团的 你知道的
She was in the peace corps,you know.
噢 你人真好
Huh. that's nice of you.
也许吧 我只是想告诉你一声
I suppose. I just wanted to let you know that.
还要...和你道歉
And also to... apologize.
噢 不用的
Oh,you don't have to do that.
不 一定要 你说得没错 信仰不该是盲目的
Yes,I do. you were right. faith shouldn't be blind.
不会因为各种问题而感到退缩
You don't threaten it by asking questions.
而是变得更坚强 而我却忽略了这一点
You make it stronger,and I lost sight of that.
或许有那么一点
Well,maybe a little.
你对我的指引对我来说意义深刻 而..
And it meant a lot that you came to me for guidance,and...
我很抱歉我没能支持你
I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you.
我希望你对我和我们的友谊能有信心
I want you to have faith in me and our friendship.
Well...
有些事很容易就会相信
There are some things that are easy to believe in.
不过天主教教义是怎样的啊
How's catholicism going,by the way?
Meh.
如果你想再试图说服我们
Well,if you ever wanna try us again...
噢 我觉得天主教很适合我
Oh,well,I'm pretty comfortable with the catholics.
因为他们是唯一不会因为生一堆孩子
They're the only ones who don't judge me
而对我另眼相看的人
For having so many kids.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
好吧 我想问你
Okay,so I have to ask.
你和Katherine之间所发生的事
This thing that happened with you and katherine
在12年前
12 years ago--
后来还有其他发展吗
Was it an ongoing affair?
没 没有 就那一次而已
No. no,it was just the one time,
我想之后她觉得很后悔
And I think she felt pretty guilty about it afterwards.
因为她叫我不要再出现
She told me not to come around anymore.
所以你没有回去?
So you didn't go back?
很奇怪 我有试过
It's weird. I tried to.
是我临走前的一晚
It was the last night of my visit.
我想如果我送花给她
I thought if I brought her some flowers,
或许事情还能有进一步发展 你明白吗
Maybe I could get something going,you know?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表