剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你确定刷盘子是最好的惩罚方式?
Are you sure that washing
dishes is the right punishment?
我也搞不清楚了 Tom
Well,gee,I'm kind of at a loss here,tom.
Spock医生的书里
没介绍怎么惩罚纵火的孩子
Dr. Spock didn't have a chapter on how to
punish your kids for burning down a building.
我感觉 我们处理的方式不对头
I just don't feel like
we're handling this right.
也许该送他们去心理治疗
Maybe we should take 'em to therapy.
Tom 他们又不是杀人狂
Tom,they're not serial killers.
他们只是担心父母离异的小可怜
They're two little boys who were
afraid their parents were breaking up.
- 不过...
- 不
- But
still-- - no.
我们能在家里解决
We can handle this -house.
保证他们下不为例
We can make sure they never
do anything like this again.
好吧
Fine.
听你的
We'll try it your way.
但下个月 绝对不能让这俩孩子好过
But this next month is gonna be
like boot camp for these guys.
他们要清理水槽
they are going to be
cleaning out the gutters,
倒垃圾 修剪草坪
taking out the trash,mowing the lawns.
等等 这些该你干的
Wait a second. Those are your chores.
没时间说了 晚饭轮班开始了
No time to talk.
Dinner shift's starting.
好了 就是这里了
okay,this is the place.
给我吧 我帮你扔了
Oh,here,let me throw that away for you.
不 我还没吃完呢
No,I'm not finished with it.
这是助产课
It's a lamaze class.
里面举着墨西哥肉卷的人
肯定不止我一个
I guarantee you I will not be the only
woman in there holding a chimichanga.
这么多对夫妻
It's all couples.
如果Mike今晚不用去戒瘾所多好
I wish mike didn't have
that rehab thing tonight.
用不用我留下来?
Do you want me to stay?
我可以不去看电影
I can skip the movie.
不 没事
oh,no,that's okay.
我自己就行
I'll be fine.
好吧 好好玩
Okay. Have fun.
别看了 我不给你吃
quit eyeing it. I ain't sharing.
你什么也别说
Okay,don't talk.
听我说完
Just listen.
还记得去年我提过爸爸的新女友吧
Remember last year when I
brought up dad's new girlfriend,
你说不想再听到他们的事
and you said you never wanted to hear
another word about one of his skanks again?
嗯
Yeah.
我刚在大厅碰到他们了
有件事你要知道...
Okay,well,I just spotted them in the
hallway,and there's something you should know.
哦 我的天啊
my god.
好了 你都看见了
Okay,you're all caught up.
她的新女友怀孕了 你都没告诉我?
He got his skank pregnant,and
you didn't tell me?
我试着说过 记得么?
I tried,remember?
我说"爸爸和Marisa要..."
然后你打断我
I said,"dad and marisa are about
to--" and then you stopped me,
你说"别跟我说"
我说"那我不提了"
and then you said,"talk to the hand,"
and I said,"no one says that anymore"--
好吧 我知道了
okay,I get it.
还有一件事 他们已经结婚了
One more thing. They're married.
再见
See ya.
Susie Q
Susie Q.
世界真小啊!
What a small world!
看看你多胖啊!
Look how fat you are.
你好 Karl
Hello,karl.
Marisa 这是Susan 我的前妻
Marisa,this is susan,my ex-wife.
你好 很高兴终于和你...见面了
Hello. It's so nice
to finally meet...you.
亲爱的 我去登记 拿两个垫子
Honey,I-I'm gonna go sign us
in and get us a couple mats.
好的
Okay.
你相信吗?
Can you believe this?
我们俩现在又都要有孩子了真难以置信
不是吗?
What are the chances we'd
end up having more kids,huh?
尤其是你
Especially you.
- 什么意思?
- 我是说 像你这种年龄通常怀不上了
- What does that mean?
- I'm just saying,most eggs your age don't take.
是你的魔力啊
Power to you.
好吧 说明白点 我们不能在同一个班里
Okay,clearly,this is not going to work.
你为什么不领着你的
未成年老婆去找别的班?
So why don't you take your child
bride and find another class?
我知道了 她很年轻
I know. She's young.
让你觉得你应该做做拉皮
Makes you wanna have work done,huh?
或者不止这个?(减肥)
Or should I say,more work done?
我唯一要做的就是把自己这个
重185磅的大肥婆赶出家就行了
The only work I've had done was getting 185
pounds of ugly fat sucked out of my house.
你吃醋了 我知道了
You're jealous. I get it.
她是个漂亮 风趣的法律教授
She's gorgeous,funny,a law professor.
哦 不不 法律教授的腿不长那样
Oh,no,no,no,th-those are not
the legs of a law professor.
她要是去工作 当然不是那样
Not that she needs to work.
我刚刚成为了我事务所的合伙人 谢谢
I just made partner at my firm. Thanks.
我老是跟她说 "慢慢来"
I keep telling her,"slow down.
"如果你真想干点什么
为什么不把我们的滑雪小屋重新装♥修♥一下?"
"If you need something to do,why not
oversee the remodel of our new ski chalet?"
我要去找Marisa了
Well,I better get back to marisa.
还有 你的东西在滴水
And by the way,you're dripping.
再见 妈妈 我走了
Bye,mom. I'm leaving.
10点以前回来
Be home by 10:00.
10点? 现在都快8点了
10:00? But it's almost 8:00 now.
没错 你明天还要上学
Yes,and it's also a school night.
好吧
fine.
跟那个男孩介绍一下我
我们等会再说宵禁的事
Introduce me to this boy,and we'll
talk about king your curfew later.
好吧 以后有机会再说吧
Yeah,maybe some other night.
宝贝 我最后总会见到他的
Sweetie,i'm gonna have
to meet him eventually.
只是...
It's just...
我还不知道我到底喜不喜欢他
I don't even know if I like him yet.
当我确定了以后 你就可以见他了
When I do,you can meet him.
我10点以前回来
I'll be home by 10:00.
- 嘿 爸爸
- 嘿 小公主
- hey,dad.
- Hey,princess.
我们走吧 我饿死了
Let's go. I'm starving.
亲爱的 我的指甲锉不见了
Honey,I can't find my nail file.
你看见了吗?
Have you seen it?
你在开玩笑吧?
Is that some kind of joke?
哦 对了
Oh,right.
我老是忘记你现在一无是处
I keep forgetting you're useless.
我去看看Ellie有没有
I'm gonna see if ellie has one.
嘿 Ellie 你有空吗?
Hey,ellie,you got a sec?
马上就来
Be right there.
嘿 怎么了?
hey,what's up?
嘿...哦 对不起
hey, uh...oh,I'm sorry.
我不知道你在...接待客人
I didn't know you were...tertaining.
我是Gaby Solis
I'm gaby solis.
嘿
hey
有什么可以帮你的吗?
Um,so what do you need?
知道吗? 以后再说吧
Oh,you know what? It can wait.
明早见
I'll see you in the morning.
好吧 太奇怪了
okay,that was weird.
怎么了?
What?
今晚早些时候 我看见有个男人进了Ellie的房♥间
所以我以为是她男朋友
Earlier tonight,I saw a guy coming out of
ellie's room, so I assumed it was her boyfriend,
但是刚才我看见她房♥里有另一个男人
but just now I caught her
in there with another guy.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表