剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Well, you're the one who told me you didn't marry her for her housekeepin'.
是你告诉我 你不是因为 她会管理房♥间才娶她
you just need someone to teach these things.
得有人教教你这些
You know what?
你知道吗?
Why don't I stay a few extra weeks, and you and I can spruce the house up?
我再呆几个星期 我们把房♥子打扫一下 怎么样?
And don't worry. I'll leave when the baby comes.
不用担心 等你生了孩子我就走
At my age, all that crying just cuts my nerves to shreds.
像我这把年纪的人 老听小孩哭我会疯掉的
Now the first thing we're gonna do...
现在我们做的第一件事就是...
is wash your walls.
洗墙
just 'cause we don't walk on 'em doesn't mean they don't get dirty.
我不踩它不代表它们不会变脏啊
- oh, my god! My water broke. - What?
- 哦 我的天! 我羊水破了 - 什么?
My water just broke. I'm in labor. We have to go.
我的羊水刚破了 我要生了 我们得赶快
You're not due for a month.
你预产期还有一个月呢
I don't know what to tell you, mama. Look at me.
我不知道该跟你说什么 妈妈 看着我
Come on. We have to get you to the hospital.
好了 我们得把你送到医院
Well, yes, let's go.
没错 快走
No, no, no, you should take a cab home and start packing.
不不 你应该先搭个的士回家收拾行李
This one feels like a crier.
看来是个能哭的娃
Well, are you sure I should--
你确定我应该...
Come on.
加油
You're doing great, honey. Just keep breathing.
你最棒了 亲爱的 保持呼吸
How close are the contractions?
上一次宫缩是什么时候?
A few weeks apart.
几个星期以前
- Wanna go to the movies? - What?
- 想看电影吗? - 什么?
I'm not in labor, okay?
我还没分娩 好吗?
But your water broke. I saw it.
但是你的羊水破了 我看见了
That was club soda.
那是苏打水
Amniotic fluid doesn't have ice cubes and a lemon wedge.
羊水里没有冰块和柠檬片
What, you faked that?
什么 你假装的?
I'm sorry. I panicked.
对不起 我惊慌失措了
Your mother just invited herself to stay with us for three weeks, and you said nothing.
你妈说要一起住3周 你还说没事
I had to come up with a plan.
我只能自己另作计划
Well, what happens if we go home with no baby?
回家之后怎么交待?
I didn't say it was a good plan.
我知道这个计划并不妙
Do you see the effect she has on me?
你看见她的反应了么?
I just thank god I wasn't drinking coffee.
我只想感谢上帝 我喝的不是咖啡
I could've hurt myself.
要不会烫到的
Okay, I get it. I'll talk to her.
好了 我明白了 我去跟她说
Thank you.
谢谢
Doou wanna go back in there right now and tell her?
要不要现在回去跟她说?
No. No. The restaurant just comped our drinks. We'll tell her at home.
算了 咱们已经结♥帐♥了 回家再说
Well, we've done enough damage for one day.
这一天 破坏力不小
Let's go home.
回家吧
I want a corn dog first.
我想先吃个玉米热狗
Oh, honey, we're about to have dinner.
宝贝 该吃饭了
But I'm hungry now. I want a corn dog.
我现在就饿了 我想吃玉米热狗
All right. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
If you're hungry, I'll get you something healthy,and you can have it in the car.
如果你饿了 我就给你买♥♥点健康食品 在车上吃
Corn. Dog. Why can't I have one?
玉米热狗 为什么不行?
well, at this point, because of the way you're acting.
这次 就是因为你的表现
Please don't do this, kayla. We have been having such a nice time.
你没必要这样 Kayla 我们本来挺高兴的
And we can keep having a nice time.
我们可以继续高兴下去啊
Just give me what I want, or you're not gonna like what happens.
满足我的要求吧 否则后果不堪设想
Are you... threatening me?
你这是...威胁我么?
I'm just saying, I got that idiot preston to jump off the roof.
我的意思是 我能让小傻瓜Preston从屋顶上跳下来
Wonder what I could get penny to do.
那我能让Penny干什么呢
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that, but that was...
对不起 我不该打你 只是...
that was horrible, what you said.
你说的话 太恐怖了
And--and... you should never say that again.
你绝对不能再这么说了
Okay, so... come on. Let's go. Come on.
好吧...走吧 我们回家
Oh, susan, you're up.
Susan 你起床了啊
Michael told me about your false labor. That was unusual.
Michael说你是假产 这很不常见啊
Well, it happens.
但还是会发生
I know, but usually your water doesn't break.
我知道 但通常羊水不会破
Oh, that. turns out I spilled some club soda.
哦 那个...是我洒了点汽水
Well, no surprise there.
我并不惊讶
michael told me what a klutzy kathy you are.
Michael说你总是笨手笨脚
I'm glad he finds that cute.
幸好他觉得这样很可爱
I myself don't have the patience.
我是没那个耐心
hey, mama.
嘿 妈妈
Hello, michael.
你好 Michael
Do you have a mother's day present for me?
母亲节有礼物给我么?
He sure does, but I want mine first.
他肯定准备了 不过要先送我
Mama, we need to talk.
妈妈 我们应该谈谈
- About what? - About the way you talk to people.
- 谈什么? - 谈你说话的方式
I mean, um, sometimes you can be a little too... honest.
有时你说话...太直接
sorry. Go on.
对不起 你继续
It's just... you don't realize how things sound when they're coming out of your mouth.
你总意识不到 自己说话会辞不达意
I know you mean well-- ohh!
- 我知道你是好意 - 啊哦!
I'm getting to it.
我正要直接说呢
No, no, no, I-I love where this is going.
不不 我喜欢你婉转的说法
It's just that, mama, sometimes when you're talking to susan--
妈妈 你有时跟Susan讲话的时候
susan, you look a little pale. Are you okay?
Susan 你脸色不好 没事吧?
Oh, she's fine. And I wish she'd cut it out.
她挺好的 我希望她能闭嘴
No, I'm not trying to--
不 我不是想...
Susan? Are--are you going into labor? For real?
Susan? 你要生了? 真的?
Maybe. Who cares? Let her have it.
可能是 管它呢 你先说完
Okay, okay.
好的 好的
Mama, you've gotta stop taking potshots at susan.
妈妈 你不能总批评Susan了
She's my wife, and I love her, and I can't have you upsetting her.
她是我妻子 我深爱着她 不希望你诋毁她
Sweetheart, I-I am deeply sorry and mortified.
宝贝 我很抱歉 很懊恼
If--if I've caused you any distress, I never meant to hurt your feelings.
可能给你造成伤害了 但我无意为之
Apology accepted. Let's go.
我接受你的道歉 我们赶紧走
happy mother's day!
母亲节快乐!
Oh, my gosh! That is so sweet. Thank you so much.
天啊! 你们真好 太谢谢了
- We're gonna go get your present. - Yeah.
- 我们去拿礼物 - 对的
Okay.
好的
I hope you like turtles.
我希望你喜欢海龟
So... no kayla?
Kayla...没来?
Well, she's still pretty upset.
她还有点心烦
Again, I know I crossed the line, and I am so sorry.
再说一次 我反映过激了 很抱歉
You know what? Let's not get into this.
好了 别提这个了
I'm just gonna get angry all over again.
否则我又要发火了
Tom, if you had been there and heard what she said...
Tom 如果你在场 听见了她说的话
it doesn't matter. You hit her.
无论如何 你打了她
Honey, she's just a little girl.
宝贝 她还是个孩子
And now thanks to you, she's a frightened little girl.
就因为你 她现在惊恐不安了
Sorry to bother you, dr. Dolan, but you said I could call anytime.
很抱歉打扰你 Dolan医生 你说随时可以打电♥话♥的
My mom... she hit me.
我妈妈...出手打我
No, it's not the first time.
不 不是第一次了
I was afraid to tell you 'cause I knew what she would do if she found out.
我不敢告诉你 因为如果她发现了 还会打我的
Please help me. I don't feel safe here.
救救我 我在这没有安全感
I have to go. She's coming.
我要挂了 她来了
i'm sorry about the mess.
不好意思 这里这么乱
The maid took the week off.
保姆这周请假了
You said you wanted to talk to me and...
你说想跟我谈谈...
tell me things about mom?
谈谈我妈妈的事?
You know what, kiddo? I-I had kind of a bad day yesterday.
听着 孩子 我昨天过的不好
I sat around here drinking, feeling sorry for myself. And...
我喝得酩酊大醉 顾影自怜
and then I called you.
然后给你打了电♥话♥
That's okaY. If you're feeling sad or whatever, you should always call me.
没关系 如果你心烦意乱 就该给我打电♥话♥
None of this is your fault. I hope you know that.
希望你清楚 这不是你的错
None of what?
什么不是我的错?
I tried so hard to let the past just be the past.
我努力过 让过去成为过去
I didn't-- I didn't wanna bring up who did what to who or why.
不想提起以前的事
What did mom say to you?
妈妈跟你说什么了?
And it turns out I've been kidding myself all this time.
结果 我一直在欺骗自己
This family that I've been fighting for-- it just-- it doesn't even...
那个我一直保护的家庭 根本...
exist.
不存在
We don't need her.
我们不需要她
I'm fine with just you and me.
咱俩过也挺好
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表