剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
I can't get anything past you, huh, tom?
我不会越过你做一些非份的事的 哈 Tom?
Well, I... I've got some work to do.
呃 我去忙我的活去
Yeah, well, you know, I wanted to come here and tell you guys in person.
我来这里是要当面告诉你们
I'm opening my own place.
我自己另起炉灶了
Uh, you must have seen it.
你一定见过那里
- That's you? - On the corner?
- 是你弄的? - 在那个拐角?
Yeah, I looked everywhere, I swear.
是啊 我到处都考察了 我发誓
But, uh, it was the best location.
但 呃 这里是最佳的铺位
I'll bet.
我看不是吧
Okay, look, people like to eat in fairview.
好吧 人们喜欢来紫藤巷吃饭
There's plenty of business for both of us.
这样对我们的生意都有好处
hey, I remember you! You back to working here now?
嘿 我认出你了! 你要回这里工作吗?
Oh, no. Sorry.
哦 不是的 抱歉
Too bad. That osso buco of yours was-- really something.
太遗憾了 你做的炖小牛肘太牛了
Well, I got it on the menu at my new place on the corner.
呃 我在转角的开了新店 菜单上有这道菜
Come check us out.
有空来吃吧
See? Room for everyone.
瞧? 大家都有生意做
Orson, you scared me.
Orson 你吓我一跳
Why are you sitting down here in the dark?
怎么一个人坐在那 也不开灯
And aren't you a little cold?
你也不冷么?
I had to do something.
我要干点什么
Then you came down here and you couldn't remember what it was.
但你下楼之后 就忘了要干什么
that happens to me all the time.
我总是这样
Well, the baby is insisting that
不过小宝宝一再坚持
I eat the last piece of bree's triple-chocolate cake.
让我吃了剩下这块Bree做的 三层巧克力蛋糕
If you want, we could--
如果你愿意 我们可以...
oh, my god. You're naked!
我的天啊 你没穿衣服!
In my kitchen where I eat.
坐在我的厨房♥ 我吃饭的地方
Okay, I don't hear you leaving.
你怎么还不走呢
I had to do something.
我要干点什么
Pajamas--that's something you could do.
穿上睡衣 这就是你该做的
Okay, you're right.
好吧 就依你
You're a guest in my house-- a completely naked guest in my house.
你是我的客人 赤身裸体的客人
I should leave.
我应该离开
You were supposed to be home at 8:00 to help me wrangle the kids for bath time.
你8点就该回来 帮我哄孩子去洗澡的
It's--it's almost 11:00.
现在都...快11点了
Sorry.
对不起
so where were you?
你去哪了?
You were stewing, weren't you?
你有点坐立不安 对不对?
Come on. You're upset about rick.
拜托 你还在因为Rick心烦
Look. I'm not gonna deny I was ticked off when I saw him.
听我说 我不否认 看到他的时候我有点生气
But I'm over it. I'm taking this as a challenge.
但现在好了 我把他看作良性竞争
- We are gonna up our game. - Oh, yeah?
- 比赛现在开始 - 真的?
Yep. You know what I did tonight?
是啊 你知道我今晚干了什么吗?
I worked on our menu. We are gonna start making our own osso buco.
我修改了菜单 我要做出特制焖牛腿肉
I got a recipe that is gonna kick his ass.
这个配方肯定能把他打的落花流水
- So you're really okay with this? - Yeah, I'm great.
- 你真的没事了? - 是啊 我挺好的
Look at how cute you are.
看看你多可爱
it's growing back fast, huh?
长的还挺快的
yeah, it's back.
是啊 又回来了
morning, susan.
早上好 Susan
Good morning.
早上好
Love what you're wearing.
你穿的衣服真好
Oh, I hope this isn't decaf. Got a big day ahead of me.
哦 希望这个咖啡没有脱咖♥啡♥因♥ 今天日程满满呢
All right. We don't need to talk about it.
好吧 不提就不提
Just promise me it won't happen again.
但你要保证 不会再发生了
What won't happen again?
什么不会再发生了?
Orson, you were naked in this kitchen last night.
Orson 你昨晚赤身裸体坐在厨房♥里
I was not.
我才没有
You most certainly were.
你肯定有
Good morning. What's going on?
早上好啊 你们在干什么?
Well, susan claims she saw me last night au naturel.
Susan声称昨晚看到我赤身裸体
It wasn't a claiM.
不是"声称"
He was sitting right here without a stitch of clothing on,
他就坐在这 一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
and I couldn't have cake.
我蛋糕都吃不下去了
Oh, I think I know what's going on.
哦 我知道怎么回事了
Somebody had a naughty dream.
有人做春梦了
Susan, I'm blushing.
Susan 我都不好意思了
No, no, no, no. No, I did not have a sex dream.
不不不 我没有做春梦
Susan, it's perfectly understandable.
Susan 这是可以理解的
Mike's away. You're feeling a little lonely.
Mike不在你身边 你感到孤独寂寞
Naturally, you'd project those feelings onto the nearest available sex machine.
所以很自然 你就把感觉 转嫁到了离你最近的性♥爱♥机器上
you are such a scamp.
你真流氓
I know when I'm dreaming, and this really happened.
那不是梦 是确确实实发生的
why else wou I be sponging butt prints off my sol?
否则我擦这个凳子上的臀印干什么?
You know, susan, sometimes I climb into a warm bath with a romance novel.
Susan 有时候我会边泡热水澡 边看爱情小说
Just a thought.
仅是个想法
lynette!
Lynette!
Gaby, since when do you come to price warehouse?
Gaby 你怎么也来低价仓储购物了?
I'm poor now. Remember?
我现在是穷♥人♥了 还记得不?
I have to mingle with the unwashed masses.
只能跟这帮邋遢的人混在一起
What are you doing here?
你来干什么?
Oh, I've been unwashed for years.
哦 我邋遢了好几年了
This place is huge!
这里真大!
Would it kill them to have valet parking?
怎么就没有个服务生帮忙停车呢?
Gaby, people don't come here for the amenities.
Gaby 人们不是来享受的
They come because toilet paper's 3 cents a ton.
而是因为卫生纸3美分一堆
Look at all these handicapped spots. I mean, what a waste.
这里有这么多残疾人车位 多浪费啊
Take that guy selling oranges, put him in a vest, stick him under an umbrella, and bam!
让卖♥♥桔子那个人穿上背心 给他一把阳伞
You got valet parking.
那不就是停车服务生么
I don't know why poor people refuse to better themselves.
为什么穷♥人♥不能让自己好过点呢
Yeah, we're crazy that way.
是啊 我们就是那么疯狂
I don't know why you're complaining about handicapped spaces.
但我不知道 你为什么抱怨残疾人车位
Doesn't carlos have one of those blue placards?
难道Carlos没有蓝色的证明么?
No, I think you have to have a wheelchair to get one of those.
没有 只有坐轮椅的人才有吧
No, I'm pretty sure the blind qualify, too.
不 我肯定盲人也有的
Mom, can I take some of these cookies up to julie?
妈妈 我能把这些点心拿给Julie么?
Why don't you offer some to our guest first?
为什么不先照顾一下客人呢?
Oh, no, thank you. We have so much ground to cover.
不用了 谢谢 还有好多要干的
Now let's move on to the flowers.
现在来商量一下插花
Uh, last year, we went with a cascade of pink and white roses. There it iS.
去年用了粉白相间的玫瑰 就这个
Exquisite.
真漂亮
Well, easy enough. Let's just do that again, then. Next?
那就好办了 今年还这样 讨论下一项
Well...
嗯...
if you have a different idea, I would love to hear that, too.
如果你有什么不同看法 我愿意一听
Well, I was thinking it might be nice to do something more unusual.
我觉得 如果布置的非同寻常一些 应该效果不错
What about an arrangement of purple lisianthus
洋桔梗加上一枝黑莓
with a spray of dark berries?
这样的安排怎么样?
It's interesting. I can't really picture tha though.
听起来不错 但我想象不出来
Well, let me help you.
我来帮你
I keep scrapbooks, too.
我也收藏剪贴画的
my mom and mrs. Hodge are still talking about that ball thing.
我妈和Hodge夫人还在讨论舞会事宜
She wants me to be a part of the founder's court or whatever they call it.
她想让我参加创始人基金舞会什么的
Like I want to put on a stupid white dress and greet people all night.
好像我要穿上傻傻的白裙 问候参加的人
I know. It's so pathetic.
我知道 太可怜了
By the way, I'm doing it.
顺便说一句 我也要去的
Seriously? Why?
不会吧? 为什么?
Because I did it last year, and it's actually kind of hilarious and great.
我去年就做了 其实也挺好玩的
It is!
我不骗你!
It doesn't sound great. It sounds beyond lame.
听上去不好玩 感觉特脑残
I don't want this to come off the wrong way, but you're a buzz kill.
我希望你别误会我 你有点扫兴
Julie!
Julie!
Okay, you spend all of your time cooped up in here alone,
好吧 你整天把自己关在这里
obsessing over some mysterious thing that maybe happened to your real dad or maybe didn'T.
因为可能发生在你♥爸♥爸身上的 奇怪的事而困扰
Look, I'm not saying don't obsess.
我不是劝你别困扰
I'm just saying maybe you could spare some time to have a little fun with your friend, too.
我是说 空闲时间也可以跟朋友找点乐子
so this founder's thing-- it'll be fun?
这个工作...确实好玩么?
uh, these were the centerpieces from the vanover medical center benefit.
这个是Vanover医疗中心义卖♥♥用的 餐桌中♥央♥的摆饰
The donors were blown away.
捐赠人对它印象很不错
Well, they're certainly... assertive. My only fear is--
他们的确...很合适 可我担心的是...
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表