剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
嘿 宇宙?
Bite me!
吃了我吧
Hello?
喂?
Hey, Wayne? it's Pete Romslo.
嘿 Wayne? 我是Pete Romslo
Pete! how's tricks?
Pete! 打球技术如何了?
Listen, uh, I'm just calling
听我说 我打给你
To give you a heads-up.
是想提醒你小心
Um, I finally met your ex. she came in to file a report.
我终于见到了你前妻
她来举报了
Apparently, you, uh, kidnapped her husband.
说你绑♥架♥了他丈夫
No kidding? am I asking for ransom?
说真的? 我有要赎金吗
Well, you always said she was crazy.
你常说她很疯狂的
Now I feel your pain.
现在我算是领教了
Anyway, i-i just thought you should know, huh? take care. thanks.
- 总之呢 我就是提醒你一句 多保重
- 谢谢
Okay, enough kiddin' around.
好了 咱们玩够了
Tell me where my daughter is.
告诉我我女儿在哪儿
Oh, for--
Did you die on me?
天...跟我装什么死?
Damn it!
他妈的
You have another one of those in your truck?
车上还有另外一盆对吧
Thank
I will be return in ten minutes
谢谢
-我10分钟后回来(画面人物叙说)
Lynette, I wish I had time to be more tactful, but I don't.
Lynette 我希望自己有时间委婉地跟你说
但是没办法
Your swan is pathetic, and I'm firing you from napkin duty.
你叠的天鹅太难看了 你从叠餐巾的岗位上下岗了
No, no, give me another chance. I will get it.
不 不要 再给我次机会 我会弄好的
Yes?
喂?
Oh, there you are! where is my ice sculpture?
终于找到你了 我的冰雕在哪儿啊
No! no, 6:00 is too late. I need it now.
不 不行 六点太晚了 现在就要
Oh, forget it. I'll pick it up myself.
算了吧 我自己去取好了
Why don't you fill water glasses?
要不你去倒水吧?
That's an important job, too.
那工作也很艰巨的
Andrew... look, I'm on my way back,
Andrew... 听着 我在回去的路上
But it's imperative that you...
但是你必须...
Andrew?
Andrew?
Oh, dear god.
老天啊
Oh, no. don't die on me now!
不 不要现在没电啊
Oh, dear god.
我的上帝啊
Aah! help me!
谁来帮帮我
Help!
救命
I'm just saying we should pay off all of our bills
我只是觉得 我们可以用那些钱还清所有的债
And put the rest in savings. savings? nobody does that anymore.
剩下的钱都存起来
-存起来? 现在可没人存钱了
Well, I mean, you never know. we might have kids.
可是防患于未然啊 我们也许会有孩子呢
Oh, Carlos, we're never gonna have kids.
Carlos 我们永远不会有孩子的
Shoes are my kids. let me be the mother I was meant to be.
鞋子就是我的孩子
让我成为命中注定的那种母亲吧
Hello?
喂?
Where's my bear?
我的熊在哪儿?
Oh. right. the bear.
噢 对啊 熊
Well... I looked all over and just couldn't find it.
我到处找过了 可是没见到呢
I guess the cops took it. I'm really sorry, Ellie.
恐怕是被警♥察♥拿走了 对不起 Ellie
I know it was a gift from your dad.
我知道是你父亲送你的
It just breaks my heart.
这也让我很难过
You found the money, didn't you? money? what money?
- 你发现里面的钱了 是不是?
- 钱? 什么钱?
You're lying. I can hear it in your voice.
你在撒谎 我听得出来
What's wrong with my voice?
我声音有什么不对吗
Okay, listen, bitch. you do not wanna screw with me.
听好了 婊♥子♥ 你不会想惹恼我的
How about we split it 50-50?
我们平分如何?
I'm coming to get my money,
我会去把钱拿走的
And if one dime is missing, I will throw acid in your face.
少一分钱 我都会用硫酸泼你的
Okay, we really need to get caller i.d.
我们真的需要装个来电显示了
What more can you do to me?
你还要把我怎样啊
Need a lift?
要搭车吗
Hey
嘿
Hi. is, uh, Dylan here by any chance?
嗨 Dylan来过这里吗
Uh, um, no, i-i haven't seen her.
不在 我没见过她
Okay. thanks.
好的 谢谢
Hey, Katherine, are you all right?
嘿 Katherine 你没事吧
Uh... Dylan and i, we...
呃... Dylan和我 我们....
Had a big fight.
大吵了一架
Well, I'm sure she's just upset,
我想她只是难过罢了
And she'll come home after she cools off.
等她冷静下来就会回家的
Not this time.
这次不会了
I lied to her.
我骗了她
Well... we all lie to our kids sometimes, right?
有时我们都会对孩子撒点小谎的 不是吗
I've been doing it her whole life--
我一直都在骗她
One lie on top of another--
一个谎言接着另一个
And the thing... I learned too late
结果.. 我太晚意识到
Is that eventually they all come crashing down on you.
最终这些谎言都会一下子砸到你身上的
Anyway, if you see her, let me know?
总之你看到她 就通知我 好吗?
Thanks.
谢谢
What's your hurry, Kathy?
你急什么呢 Kathy?
What happened to my daughter?
我女儿出了什么事
I'm not telling you anything,
我什么都不会告诉你的
So you might as well kill me.
所以你最好连我一起杀了
I don't care.
我不在乎
I believe you.
我相信
I do.
我信
But what about Dylan?
可是Dylan呢?
Or should I say, that girl that lives here with you?
或者我该说 那个和你住在一起的女孩儿?
I bet you'd care if I killed her.
你肯定会在乎我杀不杀她吧?
There are no wings.
怎么没翅膀
Yes, and the "venus de milo" is missing two arms.
没错 维纳斯还没胳膊呢
What's your point?
那又怎么样?
It's... stunning.
还真是...别致
Well, I suppose I should say thank you.
我想我该跟你道个谢
Oh, it's no big deal. you're just lucky I was there.
没什么大不了 你走运碰到我而已
Was I lucky, or were you following me?
是我走运还是你在跟着我呢?
I thought you might need my help.
我想你也许会需要些帮助
And you were right. I did.
你想得没错 的确是
You just think I'm being stubborn, don't you?
你觉得我很固执 是不是?
Making you jump through hoops
当明白我们应该在一起时
When it's so clear we belong together.
我却一再把你推开
I don't think anything, Bree.
我什么都没想 Bree
I'm just trying to be there for you
我只想陪在你身边
And hoping eventually you'll forgive me.
希望最终你能够原谅我
But that's just it, Orson.
但问题就在这里 Orson
If I forgive you,
如果我原谅你
Then I'm forgiving what you did to Mike.
就等于我原谅了你对Mike所做的一切
I can't do that. and-- and you wouldn't want me to.
我做不到 你也不会希望我那样做的
I mean, be honest with yourself.
我是说 你要诚实的对你自己
If I took you back now,
如果我现在原谅你
I wouldn't be the woman you love.
那我就不是你爱的那个女人了
Then what can I do?
那我该怎么办
I've already told you.
我已经告诉你了
Turn yourself in to the police and let justice run its course.
去自首 让正义来决定一切
I can't do that, Bree.
我做不到 Bree
I want to,
我也想那么做
For you, more than anything.
为了你 我什么都愿意
But I don't think I could survive it.
但没有你我活不下去
Oh
好吧
So here we are.
那我们就这样吧
What is this? it's your ice sculpture.
这是什么?
-你的冰雕
No, it's not.
不 这不是
I see no turrets. I see no flags.
我看不到炮塔 也看不到旗帜
I see no moat full of vodka.
更看不到满是伏特加的护城河
What I see is a giant, icy slap in the face.
我看到的是一个巨大的冰冷的嘴巴抽在我脸上
Bob!
Bob!
What's that?
那是什么
I want to be able to reach you this summer
我希望今年暑假能够及时联♥系♥到你
When you're doing that internship.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表