剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
So the boys,who actually physically
set the fire--they don't need therapy,
只用嘴说了说的Kayla却要看?
but kayla,who only
talked about it--she does?
你没看到她刚才的样子
You didn't see her.
她就坐在那儿 弄着她的洋娃娃
眼神冷静得可怕
She just sat there,playing with her
doll with this kind of eerie calm.
噢 她很不在意
Oh,she was calm.
看来得防患于未然了
Yeah,better nip that in the bud.
不是 你没明白我的意思
No,you're missing my point.
不 我明白了
No,I get your point.
我的孩子和你的孩子有双重标准
There are different rules for
my kid than there are for yours.
呃...是的
Well...yeah.
想想看这孩子不幸的经历
Think of what that
poogirl has been through.
再说...
And on top of that...
她妈妈有点丧心病狂
her mom was kind of a psycho.
你的意思是Kayla也很变♥态♥
Okay,you are saying that
kayla is a psycho now.
我是说 苹果...树
I am just saying,apple...tree.
有其母必有其女
Maybe not so far.
而我要说 我女儿没问题
And I'm just saying,my daughter is fine.
用不着看心理医生
No therapy.
Orson 你在这干什么?
orson,what are you doing here?
Bree 见到你真好
Bree,it's so good to see you.
我已经想过了
I have been doing some thinking.
是啊 从你的口气里我闻出来了
Yes,I can smell the
thinking on your breath.
你疯了吗 醉成这样还开车?
Are you insane,driving
in this condition?
我没醉
No,I didn'T.
我开车来的时候没喝酒
等你的时候才喝的
I arrived sober,and I
drank while I waited.
我是个守法的公民
I am a law-abiding man.
除了时不时肇事逃逸
Except for the
occasional hit-and-run.
啊 你说那件事
Ah,the incident.
这正是我想和你说的
That's what I'm here to talk about.
我准备好答应你的要求
去警♥察♥局自首了
I am prepared to meet your
condition and go to the police.
真的吗?
you are?
对 我全想好了
Yes,I have it all figured out.
关键就是我会梦游
The key is the sleepwalking.
Susan看到了
Susan saw it.
我们找一位精神医师作证
我那天开车时在梦游
We'll find a psychiatrist to testify that
I was sleepwalking when I drove the car.
这主意棒极了!
It's brilliant!
不 这是你的怯懦与你喝的苦杏酒
调和出来的蹩脚的胡思乱想
No,it's a pathetic fantasy fueled
by cowardice and amaretto sours.
你犯罪了 Orson
You committed a crime,orson.
面对现实吧
Face it.
Bree 人家想回家嘛
bree,I just want to come home.
求你了!
Please!
很高兴你们两个破镜重圆
不过想亲热 还是到屋里去吧
He I'm glad you two are patching things
up,but take the makeup sex inside.
Edie能帮我个忙
把Orson送回他的公♥寓♥吗?
Edie,would you do me a favor and
take orson back to his apartment?
我得让保姆回家了
I have to let my sitter go home.
好的
Uh,all right.
进来吧
Hop in.
噢 不要这样
Oh,no,please.
别让我回去
Don't make me go back there.
其他离婚的男人们正想放纵一把
The other divorced men are
trying to start a book club.
受不了你了
Oh,for god sakes.
今晚你就在我家沙发上睡吧
You can sleep it off
on my couch tonight.
把衣服整整 上车吧
now hitch up your skirt and get in.
好的
Yeah. Yeah.
整晚都有男人从她房♥间进进出出
There have been men coming out of
her room at all hours of the night,
我还看见她数一卷钱
and I saw her counting a wad of cash.
长话短说
请你们帮忙把那个妓♥女♥赶出我家
So long story short,I need your help
to get that hooker out of my housE.
你要我们做什么?
What do you want us to do?
我没有确凿的证据 她又签了租约
Well,I've got no solid
evidence,and she's got a lease.
所以Bob 我要你去"光顾"她的生意
So,bob,I was hoping you
could "solicit" her services.
这样我就有证据了
That way I'll have proof.
你知道我是同性恋 是吧?
You do know I'm gay,right?
没错
Exactly.
你们很会演戏
You people are theatrical,
我需要信得过的人
做一次不露破绽的表演
and I need someone I can count
on to give a decent performance.
我不明白
I don't know.
让我来
I'll do it.
什么?
What?
不想冒犯你
Well,no offense.
我只是觉得Bob成功的机率大一点
I just think bob has a
better shot at pulling it off.
他更有...
He's a little more...
男人味
butch.
我知道
I know.
你听到了 宝贝?
You hear that,honey?
拜托 想让人相信你是异性恋
Please,the only way you'd be
convincing as a straight guy
除非死了再投胎 来世做个异性恋
is if you died and came
back as a straight guy.
抱歉 谁高中时舞伴是女生?
I'm sorry. Who went to their
senior prom with a girl?
对 你的舞伴是Suzy Sellers
跟她的男生后来都成了同性恋
Yeah,suzy sellers,gay maker.
如果你要找有男人味的人
If you're looking for butch,
要知道我在《西区故事》里扮演Tony
好评如潮
you should know that I played tony
in "west side story" to rave reviews.
中场休息时
他还和"Krupke警官"(的演员)乱搞
He also made out with officer
krupke during intermission.
我不在乎谁做
Well,I really don't care who does it.
做成就行
Just get it done.
还有...换件衣服
And...don't wear that.
千万别在中饭吃了烤馅饼之后
再去看剖腹产的录像
Never watch a c-section film
if you had a calzone for lunch.
没事吧?
Everything okay?
你非得告诉Karl戒毒的事吗?
Did you have to tell karl about rehab?
你说过 我用不着说谎的
You said I didn't have to lie.
对 但这不意味着你可以大肆宣传
我们最隐秘最黑暗的经历
Yeah,but that doesn't mean you have to go
blurting all our deepest,darkest secrets.
这不算黑暗 这是我的一部分
it's not dark. It's part of who I am.
另外戒瘾的第一课
就是"心存秘密 有害身心"
Plus one of the first things they teach you in
the program is it's not healthy to keep secrets.
因此 要诚实
Hence,the honesty.
别再说"因此"了
Oh,enough with the "hence."
我只是说 有些事是很私人的
I'm just saying that
some thgs are private,
你应该在得体的前提下诚实
and I think that you can be
honest without being inappropriate.
我刚才说的时候 她妻子祝贺了我
When I said it,his
wife congratulated me.
你注意到了吗?
Did you notice that?
而Karl幸灾乐祸地做了鬼脸
And karl made his happy monkey face.
你注意到了吗?
Did you notice that?
你知道吗 Susan?
You know what,susan?
这个徽章提醒我以后的日子里
每天都要与自己战斗
This reminds me of the battle I have to
fight every day for the rest of my life.
这对我很重要
That's what's important to me.
我才不在乎你前夫怎么想
I don't give a rat's ass
what your ex-husband thinks.
这不是Kagen医生的办公室
This isn't dr. Kagen's office.
事实上 这是另外一种医生的诊所
Well,actually,this is a
different kind of doctor.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表