剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
- Knock,knock. - we're here.
- 敲门 敲门 - 我们来了
Oh,good! Katherine,I was hoping we'd get a chance to chat.
太好了 Katherine 很想和你聊天
Open this now.
现在打开
Susan's parties are always such a snoozefest.
Susan的聚会总是令人瞌睡
The only thing people will be miming is get me the hell out of here.
唯一令人感兴趣的是把我赶出去
Aren't you a little overdressed for charades?
猜字谜穿那么正式干嘛
Oh,I thought that I'd look nice,just in case we decided to...
我想看上去漂亮点 万一我们决定
Oh,I don't know-- announce our engagement?
我不知道 公布我们的订婚?
We're not announcing anything.
什么也没打算公布
It's susan and mike's party.
那是Susan和Mike的聚会
I do not want to make it all about us.
我不想喧宾夺主
You're right,darling.
你是对的 亲爱的
I may drop a few hints,though.
可是 我要流露点暗示
Edie,let me be clear on this.
Edie 让我说清楚
You are not to tell anyone about our engagement,got it?
不准把我们订婚的事 告诉任何人 明白?
Fine.
好的
I won't say a word.
我什么也不说
Oh,this is fantastic.
太棒了
You know edward ferber?
知道Edward Ferber吗?
- State senator? - Yes.
- 州参议员? - 是啊
His wife just got picked up for shoplifting.
他老婆因入店行窃被捕了
Why is that fantastic?
为什么太棒了?
He was making noises about going against me for governor.
他在我竞选州长的时候唱反调
I guess the light-fingered mrs.Ferber just put an end to that.
我想神偷Ferber夫人混到头了
Why? It's not like he shoplifted.
为什么? 又不是他偷的
It doesn't matter. It's a scandal.
没关系 这算丑闻
You know what they do to poll numbers.
知道怎么拉选票吧
Oh,that's right.
对
I was reading about that in politics is boring magazine.
我在那些乏味的政♥治♥杂♥志♥里面读到过
I'm just glad I don't have to worry about you pulling crap like that.
我只是高兴我不必担心你 像她一样拖后腿
Yeah,you're lucky.
对 你很幸运
So where's lynette?
Lynette去哪了?
She's usually your charades M.V.P.
她常常是你的王牌字谜选手
Ah,she wasn't feeling so well,but,uh,you are still going down,mister.
她身体不太舒服 但你照样会输 先生
It's just a game,tom-- a game you wish you never played.
只是个游戏 一个你不想玩的游戏
So much work...
好多活...
Oh,hi,gaby.
嗨 Gaby
Katherine and I were just talking about the old days.
Katherine和我在回忆以前的日子
So when you were living with your aunt,was dylan's father with you?
当你和姑妈住在一起的时候 Dylan的父亲和你们在一起吗?
No,just me and dylan.
不 只有我和Dylan
Were you widowed or divorced?
当时你是寡居还是离婚了?
Actually,I prefer not to discuss my first marriage...
事实上 我不想谈论我的第一次婚姻
If you don't mind.
如果你不介意的话
We,we certainly didn't mean to pry.
我们... 我们不是想打探
Let me just tidge that up for you.
让我帮你斟满
Hello,all.
大家好
Ah,it's so nice to see you.
真高兴见到你们
Some wine?
要酒吗?
Oh,no.
哦 不
Oh,my contact slipped.
我的隐形眼镜掉了
Edie,is that an engagement ring?
Edie 那是订婚戒指吗?
Uh,shoot.
哦 糟糕
Pretend you didn't see that.
你们假装没看到吧
I promised my fianc?
我向未婚夫保证过?
That I wouldn't say a word until the official announcement.
直到正式公开前我不会说一个字的
Excuse me.
抱歉
Gaby!
Gaby!
Sorry I'm late.
对不起 我迟到了
Oh,my god! You made it.
哦 我的天! 你来了
That is such a beautiful dress.
裙子真漂亮
We're gonna have so much fun. You...
我们一定会玩的很开心的 你...
Come with me.
跟我来
- She's got a ring! - What?
- 她有戒指了! - 什么?
Edie--she's wearing a big,honkin' engagement ring the size of a peach pit.
Edie--她带着桃核那么大的订婚戒指
Hey,I didn't get her a ring!
嘿 不是我给的!
Oh,so you're not engaged?
哦 那么你没订婚?
- Well,see,here's the thing- - oh,you gotta be kidding me!
- 看 是这样的 - 哦 你开玩笑吧!
- Let me explain! - No,no,no.
- 让我解释! - 不 不 不
I am done with your explanations,and I am done with just give me two more weeks,baby.
我听够了你的解释 也不想听"再给我两周 宝贝"这种话
Whatever games you're playing,I'm sick of it.
不管你再玩什么把戏 我受够了
We're through.
我们完了
So you're just gonna go and live happily ever after with victor,huh?
那么 你打算走了 从此快乐的和Victor生活在一起 哈?
You think victor's my only option?
你以为Victor是我唯一的选择吗?
Well,I got news for you,carlos.
好吧 告诉你Carlos
I can have any guy I want,because this...
我能得到任何我想要的男人 因为这个...
Waits for no man.
不会为任何人等待的
You bought yourself an engagement ring?
你给自己买♥♥了个订婚戒指?
It's been three days,carlos.
已经三天了Carlos
How long was I supposed to wait?
我该等多久?
You agreed not to say anything.
你答应什么也不说的
Ah,but I didn't agree not to wear anything.
啊 但我没答应什么也不戴
Don't worry.
别担心
It wasn't expensive.
这个不贵
You can pay me back later.
你可以晚点儿把钱给我
Count on it.
等着吧
And the whole time,I just kept thinking,this is bree's doctor.
从始至终 我一直在想 这是Bree的医生
Bree recommended him.
Bree推荐的他
He must be the best.
他一定是最好的
So I didn't worry when it was between a needle exchange
所以 当和别人共用针头时 我没担心
And the area's only transvestite bookstore.
那个地方简直就是个易装癖书店
And I ignored that my shoes stuck to the floor
我甚至没在意地板粘我的鞋子
And there was a cigarette machine in the waiting room,
也没在意候诊室还有一台香烟贩卖♥♥机
But when I saw the ant traps on his speculum tray,
但当我看见他窥镜盘上的蚂蚁时
I thought that you and i should have a talk.
我觉得 我们该谈谈了
Oh,susan,I am so sorry,and,of course,
哦Susan 对不起 当然
I will pay for the slashed tire and the stolen cell phone.
我会赔被扎破的轮胎和被偷的手♥机♥的
That is not the point!
那不是重点!
Why would you send me to somebody who is obviously not your doctor?
为什么你要介绍给我这个人 他明显不是你的医生?
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
Why not?
为什么不能?
It's private.
这是隐私
You know what else is private?
知道还有什么是隐私吗?
The parts of me that I'm pretty sure he snapped with his camera phone.
我相当肯定他用 摄像手♥机♥照了我的那个地方
I have a party to throw.
我还得去组织聚会
I will deal with you later.
晚点儿跟你谈
Look,al,she is totally out of control.
看Al她完全失去控制了
I need her taken care of.
处理好她
Fine. I'll see what I can do.
好的 我想办法
I promised my fianc?
我向我的未婚夫许诺了?
That I wouldn't say a word until the official announcement.
直到正式宣布前不说一个字
Adam,I feel the tag of my dress sticking out,and I can't reach it.
Adam 我觉得衣服的标牌出来了 可我够不到
- Do you mind? - Oh,sure.
- 你介意吗? - 哦 当然可以
There you go.
好了
I think I got a chill.
我想我抖了一下
Now let me see if I can give you one.
让我看看能不能给你也来一下
Oh,yeah,it worked.
哦 我办到了
We haven't been here an hour,and you're already humiliating me?
我们在这儿还不到一个小时 你已经开始让我难堪了?
Are we really having this conversation again?
我们又要谈这个吗?
Oh,I guess you learned nothing from chicago.
哦 我猜你在Chicago什么也没学到
For god sake,I was not flirting.
看在上帝的份上 我没调情
- She asked me to fix her dress. - Yeah.
- 她让我帮她弄裙子 - 是啊
I saw your face.
我看到你的表情了
I could tell what a chore it was for you.
这对你来说多么平常啊
You know what? I think I'm a little behind you in the alcohol department.
知道吗? 我想我还没你这么醉
Let me go catch up.
等我去赶上你
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I,uh,didn't mean to eavesdrop,but you really shouldn't take this out on adam.
我.. 没打算偷听 但你真的不应该怪Adam
Gabrielle has a little bit of a reputation,if you know what I mean.
Gabrielle有一点儿"名声" 我想你知道我的意思
No,I don't.
不 我不知道
But I'd certainly like to.
但我很乐意了解
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表