剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Oh,that's touching,man.
谢了
Thanks.
你是来故意找我的不痛快
So did you just come here to bust my hump,
- 还是我能帮上什么忙呢?- 其实是要你帮忙
-or is there something I can help you with? Actually,you can help me.
你能帮我查清楚我那葬身火海的餐厅后门
You can help me figure out what the hell these were doing by the back
怎么会出现这个东西
door of my torched restaurant.
我怎么可能知道?
How should I know?
你想玩是吧?
so that's how you're gonna play this?
呃 这儿没蜡烛
Uh,no candles here.
我去后仓看看
I'm--I'm gonna go check in the back.
很好
Great.
听着兄弟 我知道你不爽
Look,I can see you're upset,pal,
不过我不是你要找的那个人
but I'm not the guy you're looking for.
你知道我很敬重你...
you know I respect you...
Andrew 你在找什么?
hey,andrew. What do you need?
我在找蜡烛呢
Uh,I'm looking for candles,
那个叫Rick来了
and--and that guy rick's here.
天哪!
oh,my god!
住手! 你们干吗呢?
Stop it!What are you doing?
住手 嘿 冷静 冷静 住手啊!
Stop.Hey,easy. EasY.Just stop it!
- 你没事吧?- 嗯
-Are you okay?-Yeah.
Andrew 帮手啊!
Andrew,do something!
帮把手!
Do something!
住手! 住手!
stop it! stop it!
拜托 你脑子进水啦?
Oh,for god sakes,what is the matter with you?
你以为你才12岁啊? 住手了
What are you,12 years old? Stop it.
你们什么时候才放我丈夫啊?
so when are you guys gonna finish grilling my husband?
快了 夫人
It won't be much longer,ma'am.
你要知道 尽管发生了这么多事
you know,in spite of everything that's happened
但能再见到你真的很好
it's really good to see you again.
这让我意识到我有多想念你
It makes me realize how much I miss you.
如果你还坚持 盘问我丈夫没犯的罪行
If you insist on questioning my husband about a crime he didn't commit,
至少你要听一下各方面的事实吧
you should at least have all the facts.
行 我洗耳恭听
Okay.You've got my attention.
起因是Coletti先生开了一间餐馆来报复我
Well,for starters,mr. Coletti opened his restaurant to get back at me
- 因为我不想为他红杏出墙- 亲爱的
-because I wouldn't have an affair with him.-Honey.
噢 那你就是说你丈夫 有两个动机会纵火了?
Oh,so you're saying your husband had two motives for setting the fire?
不是 我是说如果有人居心叵测的话 那个人是Rick
No.I am saying that if anyone had an ax to grind,it's rk.
可能是他自己放火来嫁祸我丈夫的
Maybe he set the fire himself soe could blame my husband.
我在健身房♥ 你们可以问我教练
I was at the gym.You can call my trainer.
Tom跟我一起参加创始人舞会呢
And tom was at the founder's ball with me.
我们有目击证人说他消失了一小会儿
We have witnesses that say he disappeared for a while.
我告诉你了 我在车里
I told you,I was in the car
在听篮球比赛
listening to the basketball game.
是真的 我看见了
That's true.I saw him.
他丢下我不管我很怒
I was mad that he ditched me,
所以我出去要把他拖回来
so I went to drag his ass back inside.
不过当我看到他对着收音机大喊大叫时
But when I saw him shoutingt the radio,
我决定我还是等一等 等到家再让他好看
I decided I'll just wait and make his life miserable when we get home.
所以嘛 除非有那么一条法律 不让你宁要勒布朗而不要老婆
So unless there's a law againschoosing lebron james over your wife,
我想我们应该完事了
I think we're done here.
好吧
All right.
就这样? 你就这么让他走了?
So that's it? Y-you're just gonna let him go?
听着先生 我们没有足够的证据扣押他
Look,we don't have enough evidence to hold him,sir.
就因为他老婆当了他的不在场证人?
Because his wife provided him an alibi?
拜托
Come on,man.
Rick 听着
Rick,look.
你知道我为人的
You know me.
如果Tom做了这种事
If tom had done something like this,
你认为我会护着他么?
do you really think I would protect him?
好吧
Fine.
你不用替我编故事的
you know,you didn't have to make up that story for me.
我不用? 他们差点就要
Didn't i? Cause it kinda seemed like they
把你绳之以法了
had you against the ropes in there.
如果我有罪 那才会是问题 而显然我是清白的 对吧?
Well,that would only be a problem if I were guilty,and clearly,I'm not,right?
- 天啊 你不信我 对吧?- 我当然信啦
- God,you don't believe me,do you?- Sure,I do.
肯定是哪个跟Rick有仇的神经不正常的家伙
It must've been some other random maniac with a grudge against
- 烧了他的餐厅的- 你在说我是骗子吗?
-rick who burned down his restaurant.-So you're calling me a liar?
- 你就是这么想的 你说我在撒谎- 又不是第一次了
-That's what you're doing.You're saying I lied.-Well,it wouldn't be the first time.
砸砖头的事你也撒谎了 还若无其事呢
You lied about the brick,and you were pretty smooth,too.
- 靠 我还信了呢- 就跟我相信你说的
-Hell,i bought it.-Yeah,just like I bought
- 你没跟Rick上♥床♥一样嘛- 你说什么?
-your story about never sleeping with rick.-Excuse me?
- "噢 看着我 Rick" "你知道我为人的 Rick"- 行了
- "Oh,look at me,rick. You know me,rick."- Okay.
天啊 感觉就跟叫你们俩去开房♥一样
God,I felt like telling you guys to get a room.
好了 你怒火中烧 所以我要让这事到此为止
Okay,you are angry,so I'm gonna let that one pass,
我最后说一遍
and I'm gonna say this for e very last time.
我跟Rick之间没事发生
nothing happened between me and rick.
行
Okay.
我没纵火
I didn't set that fire.
听到了吗?
You see?
我也能一字一顿的
I can talk slow,too.
Carlos叫我给Roxy送点狗粮
Carlos asked me to pick up some doggy treats for roxy.
他打电♥话♥给你? 为什么不找我呢?
He called you? Why didn't he ask me?
噢 我想是那时候你很忙吧...
Oh,I think you were busy at the time..
绑♥架♥他的导盲犬
.kidnapping his guide dog.
顺便说一句 干得漂亮嘛
classy,by the way.
不要给我下结论
Don't judge me.
你都不知道那条狗有多可恶
You don't know this hound from hell.
我声音大一点点 她就狂吠
I raise my voice a teensy bit,and she barks,
我稍微拍打一下Carlos 她就在那咆哮如雷
or I give carlos a little smack,and she growls.
好吧 我有办法
Well,I have an idea.
你别做那些事不就得了?
Why don't you not do those things?
- 谢谢你的饼干 Edie- 不 我是说真的
-Thanks for the biscuits,edie.-No,I'm serious.
肯定是着了什么魔
There was always a certain..
你才会经常虐待Carlos的
.sick charm to the way you used to abuse carlos.
不过现在他瞎了 那就太病态了吧
But now that he's blind,it's just sick.
我们很好 我们就这样子 我们就是这么相处的
We're fine.This is who we are.This is our relationship.
不过 你们的相处方式要改一改了 Gaby
Well,ur relationship has to change,gaby
因为他不一样了
because he's changed.
没那么悬乎 不就眼睛嘛
Not that much. Just his eyes.
嗯 不是的 我了解Carlos 他很骄傲
Mm,no.I know carlos. He's proud.
他竭力假装他还是那个
He's gonna pretend that he can still go toe-to-toe with you
能和你如鱼得水的男人
as if he was the same man that he always was.
可他不是了 他也绝不会承认这一点的
But he's not,and he will never admit that.
您凭空猜测完了么 离了三次婚的老妞?
are you done with your armchair analysis,3-divorce annie?
完了 不过如果你不好好对Carlos
Sure.But if you're not gonna treat carlos right,
外边大把女人等着呢
there are plenty of other womenout there who will.
我想我证明过了
I think I proved that.
你怎么不进去?
why don't you come inside?
我没办法每天步出大门然后见到那个人
I can't come out my front door every day and see that man.
我们得搬家
We have to move.
噢
Susan...
Susan...
我知道很难
I know this is difficult,
但在你挂出"此房♥出♥售♥"的大牌之前
but before you start putting up "for sale" signs,
我们退一步看看
let's just take a step back.
- 怎么退法?- 他想杀了你
-Take a step back from what?-He tried to murder you.
我知道Orson的所做所为很可怕 不过...
I know what orson did was horrible,but...
我决定原谅他了
I've decided to forgive him.
你怎么原谅他啊? 他把你弄得昏迷不醒
How can you do that? He put you in a coma.
我在那儿度日如年
I sat there day after day
担心你能否活过来
wondering if you were gonna live.
我所关心的是 Orson可以去死了
As far as I'm concerned,orson can go to hell.
嗯 我跟他谈过
Well,I've talked to him.
相信我 他跟死差不多了
Trust me,he's already been there.
那也不够
Well,that's not enough.
他得为他的所为付出代价 他得去坐牢
He should pay for what he did.He should go to prison.
然后呢 让Bree没了丈夫
And what,leave bree without a husband
Benjamin没了老爸? 你不想这样的
and benjamin without a dad?-You don't want tha look...
听着...
我这辈子也做过很多可怕的事
I've done some pretty horrible things in my life,
不过你原谅了我
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表