剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
在你做实习的期间
You changed your mind?
你改变主意了?
Here's the thing.
其实是这样的
You and I have always had
你和我之间一直都有着
Kind of an unconventional relationship,
一种自♥由♥的关系
And the reason that worked
这种关系可以维持的原因
Was because we always tell each other the truth...
是因为我们从来不欺骗对方
Until yesterday.
直到昨天
Julie, I lied about not having enough money to send you.
Julie 我说没钱送你上学的事 是骗你的
Why?
为什么?
Because I just freaked out about you leaving.
因为我害怕你离开
But you knew I was going away to college.
但是你知道我迟早有一天要上大学
Yes, in the fall.
我知道 但是是在秋天
And I needed those extra three months to get ready. i...
我需要三个月时间去习惯
I still have not figured out
但我知道现在还是不知道
How I'm gonna get by without you.
离开了你我该怎么生活
Mom...
妈妈
Seriously...
说真的
I just lean on you in ways you don't even know.
你没法想象你对我有多么的重要
I think you are stronger
但我觉得你远远比你
Than you give yourself credit for.
自己所想的还要坚强
Well... I spend more time with me than you do,
可是 我比你更加了解我自己
And I'm a mess.
我完全就是一团糟
I had my hands full then.
我一个人手忙脚乱的
But you've grown so much these last five years.
但是最近五年你成长了许多
Really?
真的吗
You are a secure, confident woman now.
你现在是个可靠又自信的妈妈了
You're ready to spread your wings and fly.
你已经准备好展翅飞翔了
Frankly, my work here is done.
说真的 这里已经不需要我了
Thanks.
谢谢
Now I want you
现在我要你...
To have that phone on you at all times...
随时都把手♥机♥带在身边
Because I'm still not sure how to work the dishwasher.
因为我还是不太会用洗碗机
Can you help me?
你能帮我吗
For god sake, Lee! it's just an ice sculpture!
看在上帝的份上 Lee! 这不过是个冰雕
It is not "just an ice sculpture"!
才不是一个冰雕那么简单
It's the sculpture and making me move to the suburbs
是这个冰雕 是让我搬到郊区来
And forcing me to be nice to your homophobic boss.
还要被迫忍♥受你排斥同性恋的老板
You know what? Tom's right.
你知道吗? Tom说得对
If I don't start standing up for myself, I'm doomed.
如果我现在不坚持自己的立场 那我就真的完蛋了
I don't believe I used the word "doomed."
真不敢相信我说了"完蛋"这个词
You're always overruling me. you treat me like a child.
你总是在支配我 把我当孩子看待
Well, I've had it! ceremony's off, mein fuhrer!
我受够了 仪式取消 我的领导
It's a chunk of ice, you drama queen!
就一块破冰 小题大作!
Okay... all I said was--
其实...我说的是...
I don't care what you said. we have to fix this!
我不管你说了什么 我们得想办法解决
Or do you want to tell Bree that you torpedoed her ceremony?
还是你想告诉Bree你毁了她的仪式?
I did not tell you to put mums in that arrangement!
我没让你把妈妈们这样安排!
And don't point your finger at me or I'll snap it right off.
I'll find Bob.
- 别用手指着我 不然我马上给你咬了
- 我去找Bob
I'll get Lee. yeah.
我去找Lee
-好的
You can't make me talk to him.
你不能逼我跟他说话
Yeah, I can. sit down. earlier, my husband,
不 我能 坐下 之前我丈夫
In an attempt to help you with your relationship,
为了帮助解决你们的感情问题
Mistakenly gave you some advice,
给出了一些错误的建议
Which he would now like to take back. Tom?
而他现在希望收回那些话 Tom?
Actually, I stand by everything I said.
其实我坚持我所说的一切
My mistake was in not going far enough. what?
我是错在没有说得更深刻
-什么?
If you're willing to break up over an ice sculpture,
你们要是愿意为了一个冰雕而分手
You guys should absolutely not get married.
那你们就绝对不适合结婚
Where the hell are you going with this?
你这是要怎么着啊
Because who gets to choose the ice sculpture,
因为由谁决定冰雕
Who should take out the trash,
由谁倒垃圾
Who has to stay home and make the mini pizzas--
由谁留在家里做迷你披萨
That's the little stuff.
这都是小事
What are you gonna do when the big stuff comes along?
Could you give us a second?
- 等有大事发生 你们要怎么办啊
- 我们失陪下 好吗
No. what are you gonna do when a tornado hits your house,
不 等到龙♥卷♥风♥毁了你们的房♥子 你们怎么办啊
Or you have problems with your kids,
或者你们和孩子产生矛盾
Or one of you gets cancer?
或者你们中有人得了癌症
At some point, the crap is going to hit the fan,
有些时候 麻烦就是这么发生的
And that is why now, before you make the commitment,
所以现在这时候 在你们做出承诺之前
You have to ask yourself,
你要扪心自问
Is that person in bed next to you worth the trouble?
躺在你身边的那个人 值得你去承担这一切吗
Do you love him... or her so much
你爱他..或者她够深吗
That no disease, no disaster
无论疾病 灾难
Could possibly pull you apart?
都不会将你们分开吗
Answer him.
回答他
Sure. of course I do.
当然
-我当然是
Good.
这就对了
Good, then...
那好 既然如此...
Get out there and get committed, you crazy kids.
赶紧出去然后结婚吧 破孩子
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Are you okay? you need some help?
你没事吧? 需要帮忙吗
Yes.
是的
Thanks for stopping.
谢谢你停车
Yes, officer. I see you. thank you for coming.
是的 长官 我明白你意思 谢谢你特意过来
Now remember, Ellie's dangerous.
千万记住 艾丽是个非常危险的人物
So if she shows up, feel free to use excessive force.
所以一旦她出现 尽管使用一切的武力
Carlos, are you almost ready?
Carlos 你快好了吧
Carlos?
Carlos?
Did you hear me?
听到没
I'm just getting my jacket.
我正在拿上衣
Oh, honey, can you carry the house keys?
亲爱的 你拿着钥匙好吗
They don't fit in my purse.
我包里放不下了
Ellie's upstairs.
Ellie在楼上
What?! she's in our bedroom. I heard her breathing.
什么? 她在我们卧室里 我听到她的呼吸声了
Call the cops. wait! she's gonna steal our money!
报♥警♥
-等下 她会偷我们的钱的
You can't go up there. it's too dangerous.
你不能上去 太危险了
Well, not as dangerous as poverty! Gaby.
-再危险也比不上贫穷
- Gaby
Gaby? what's going on?
Gaby? 出什么事了
Aah! Carlos!
Carlos!
Carlos, don't just stand there! go get help!
Carlos 别傻站着 快找人帮忙啊
Help! police!
救命啊 警♥察♥啊
That's the closet!
你对着衣橱喊什么?
Police! police!
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥!
Get in here now!
快进来啊
Wayne.
Wayne
I don't think you've thought this through.
我觉得你没有想明白
Shut up.
闭嘴
If I tell you what happened,
如果我告诉你发生了什么
If I don't tell you...
如果我不告诉你
You're gonna kill me anyway.
最终你都会杀了我
Who you gonna pin it on?
那样你该去找谁呢?
We have history.
我们有过一段过去
Right now I'm just your bitter, crazy ex.
此刻我只是你痛苦又疯狂的前妻
But if I turn up dead, and you have no alibi--
但如果我死了 你没办法为自己辩解脱罪
You let me worry about that.
这用不着你操心
Look, I'm having a little problem right now.
你瞧 我现在有点小麻烦
I just need to hide here for a sec.
我只需要在这里躲一下
And I don't wanna hurt you, so don't make me.
我不想伤害你 所以别逼我
All right?
好吗
Good.
很好
I'm glad we understand each other.
很高兴我们能彼此理解
And with your gun, too.
这把枪还是你的
I guess I just found my alibi.
看来我刚找到了不在场证明
And now we will do the exchanging of the rings...
现在我们来交换戒指
Snappy ceremony, Bree.
仪式真漂亮 Bree
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表