剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
但是当我站在她家门前时
But when I got up to the front door,
- 我听到了吵闹声 - 跟我女儿说晚安
I heard all this yelling. ...say good night to my daughter.
- 她睡了 滚出去 - 我走到窗边
She is asleep. get the hell out. I went around to the window
- 想看下发生了什么事 - 记得吗? 她是我女儿!
Just to get a look at what was going on... remember? she's my daughter!
- 我是她父亲! - 我能看到她在和一个人吵架
I'm her father! and I could see she was having a fight with someone.
我想冲进去帮她
I was about to rush in and help her
可我却看到Katherine拿起烛台
When I saw katherine pick up this candlestick
朝他挥了过去
And just wail on him.
他重重地倒下了
He went down pretty hard.
Katherine就站在他身边
Katherine was just standing over him
带着异样的眼神
With this look in her eye.
我当时吓坏了 所以就赶紧跑了
It scared the hell out of me,so I got out of there.
转天早上我就走了
I left the next morning
再也没和Katherine说过话
And never talked to katherine again.
那...这个男人 你觉得是谁呢?
So... this man-- who do you think it was?
不知道
Don't know.
我觉得可能是她的前夫
I sort of got the impression he was her ex-husband.
她有提起过他吗
Does she ever talk about him?
并没有
Not really.
恩 你最近有见过他吗
Mm. have you seen him lately?
没有
No.
自从我记事以来 我就有这种感觉
Ever since I can remember,I've had this feeling
有些事不对劲
That something's not right.
那些奇怪的梦根本都不像是梦
Weird dreams that don't seem like dreams at all.
人们说我忘了一些
People telling me I forgot things
我本该记得的事
That I know I would've remembered.
终于
And now finally,
我在纸上看到了一句话
I find a sentence on a piece of paper...
不仅解释了一切
That could explain all of it
还证明了我并没有疯
And prove that I am not crazy.
而你给我的答案却是
And the best that you can come up with
Lily姨妈神志不清
Is that aunt lily was losing it
不知道自己写了什么?
And she didn't know what she was writing?
告诉我真♥相♥ Adam
I need the truth,adam.
拜托
Please.
求你
Please.
真♥相♥...Dylan...
The truth,dylan...
就是
Is that...
你妈妈并没有杀你♥爸♥爸
Your mother didn't kill your father.
她对你的爱是你所无法想象的
And she loves you more than you will ever know.
信念是我们所相信的
Faith is a belief in something
却又无法证明的事
That cannot be proven.
所以我们相信唯一一位
So we trust in the words
神父所说的话
Of the only father we've ever known.
我们相信枕边那个女人许下的诺言
We believe the promises of the woman who shares our bed.
我们依靠朋友的榜样
We rely on the example of dear friends
是他们让我们成为更美好的人
Who help us to be better people.
是的 我们都想相信自己所最亲近的
Yes,we all want to believe in those we are closest to,
但是疑惑的出现
But where there is doubt,
让我们的信念开始消失
Our faith begins to vanish...
取而代之的是阵阵恐惧
And fear rushes in to take its place.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表