剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我个人觉得不太好
I mean, personally, I
think they're played out.
Bree 我们明天再接着谈吧?
Actually, bree, can we
pick this up again tomorrow?
可以 怎么了?
Well, of course. Is
everything all right?
没什么 只是得去跟踪我女儿
Oh, yes. I just need to
go spy on my daughter.
关键是保证你两车之间
隔着一辆车 去玩吧
Ah, the key is to keep one car between
yours and hers at all times. Have fun.
我们可能该结♥帐♥了
Oh, we should probably get the check.
我10点前就得回家
I have to be back by 10:00.
还有喝咖啡的时间么?
We still have time for coffee?
不是我急着想回去
是我妈今晚老烦我
I don't wanna push it. Mom
was all over me tonight.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
没什么 还好啦
Whatever. It's fine.
不
No. It's not.
我看得出来 这事让你很为难
I can see how hard this
whole thing is on you.
让我觉得 要是我们能...
It makes me wish we could just...
跟她说实话
tell her the truth.
我不知道
I don't know.
你自己选择吧
Well... it's your choice.
很可能是正确的
And you're probably right.
我们过得很愉快
我不想毁了这些
We got a good thing going
here. I don't wanna ruin it.
但 这么说吧
But I'll tell you something.
如果要是让我选...
If it was only up to me...
我会跟她坦白的
I'd come clean.
- 是吗?
- 绝对是的
- You would?
- Absolutely.
那样我就能告诉你妈妈
我是多么抱歉了
That way I could tell
your mom how sorry I am.
我不指望她能原谅我
I-I wouldn't expect her to forgive me,
但我希望她至少能...
but I could hope she could at least...
看到我的转变
see I've changed.
但不管你怎么做 我都没意见
But whatever you wanna do is okay by me.
好的 谢谢
Okay,thank you
我在喜福山旅馆定了个房♥间
well, I've got a room at
a hotel in mt. Pleasant.
估计我该走了
I guess I'll get going.
已经很晚了 明天再走吧?
Oh, it's late. Why not just go tomorrow?
- 我觉得很打扰你
- 是的
- Well, I feel like I'm imposing.
- You are.
不过你调的马提尼很棒
还管什么打扰不打扰的
But you make a decent
martini, so what the hell.
看来...你很喜欢Hodge秘方吧?
So... you like the hodge formula, huh?
- 你看 秘诀是...
- 我可不听你显摆
- You see, the secret-
- I don't hear shaking.
话说回来 你回家时见到Bree了吗?
By the way, did you see bree
when you were coming home?
没有
No, I didn'T.
我一直认为她会给我打电♥话♥的
I keep thinking she's gonna call me.
你要是不想说就算了 不过...
Look, you don't have to talk about
it if you don't want to, buT...
你们这对完美伉俪
到底出什么事了?
wt the heck happened over at
ken and barbie's dream house?
我犯了个大错
Bree再也不会原谅我了
I made a mistake, and
bree won't forgive me.
你看 这就是Bree这种人的毛病
You see, that's the problem
with the brees of this world.
他们完美过头了
They're too damn perfect.
他们根本不理解 你我这样的普通人
有时会犯一些错误的
I mean, they don't understand that people
like you and me-- well, that we screw up.
是的 不过这不是普通的错误 这个...
Yeah, well, this was no
ordinary mistake.This was--
这个实在是很恶劣
this was something terrible.
- 难道你是同志?
- 什么?
- Was it something gay?
- What?
当然不是了 接着说
Of course it wasn'T. Keep talking.
相信我 Bree永远不会原谅我的
Trust me. Bree will never forgive me.
也许她就不该原谅我
我不配得到她的原谅
You know what? Maybe she shouldn'T.
Maybe m not worthy of forgiveness.
那么...
Well...
你为你的所作所为感到抱歉么?
are you sorry for what you did?
是的 无可复加地抱歉
Yes. More than anyone will ever know.
那你就是值得原谅的
Well, then you're worthy.
谢谢你 Edie
thank you, edie.
别这样 我喝多了 我也会哭的 好啦
Don't start. I'm drunk. I'm
gonna start crying, too. Come on.
你真是个好人 Edie Britt
You're a good person, edie britt.
你也没多坏啊
Well, you're not so bad yourself.
- 我觉得 不该这样...
- 没错
- mm, I don't-- I don't think
we should... - you're right.
不是个好主意
bad idea.
都怪你的Hodge秘方
I blame the hodge formula.
是的
Yes.
你应该累了吧
You're probably tired.
我去把你的房♥间准备好
Let me get your room ready for you.
妈妈 我能给你谈谈吗?
Mom.Can I talk to you?
当然
Of course.
我觉得不得不说
I guess I just have to say it.
我对你撒谎了 我没有跟男孩约会
I've been lying to you. There is no boy.
然后呢?
And?
然后...
And...
我是在和某人见面 这是真的
well, I've been meeting
someone. That part is true.
不过 是和爸爸见面
But it's dad. I've been meeting dad.
真的吗?
Really?
那... 你不生气么?
So... you're not upset?
很显然 你是想和你♥爸♥爸见面
You made it very clear that
you wanted to meet your father,
我早知道会有这么一天
就提前做好心理准备了
so I knew this day was
coming, and I prepared mysel
我能叫他进来吗?
well, can I go get him, then?
进来吧 她同意了
Come in! She says it's okay.
嘿 Kathy
Hey, kathy.
好久不见了
Been a long time.
Dylan 你能不能回你的房♥间?
我们要叙叙旧
Dylan, why don't you go up to
your room so we can catch up?
没事的 真的
It's all right, really.
去吧 亲爱的
Go ahead, honey.
你把她照顾得很好
她已经亭亭玉立了
You did a great job with her.
She's, uh, she's a wonderful girl.
你看起来棒极了 一点都没变
You look fantastic. Haven't aged a day.
我是为Dylan来的 好吗?
Look, I'm here for dylan, okay?
我确信你也是这么对她说的
她肯定信以为真了
I'm sure that's what you told her,
and I'm sure she believed it...
因为她不了解你
because she doesn't know you.
我却了解
But I do.
不 Kathy 你现在不再了解了
No, you don't, kathy, not anymore.
已经过了很久了 12年了
It's been a long
time-- 12 years.
我很清楚多久了
I know exactly how long it's been.
那很好 因为...
Okay. Good, because, um...
我变了 我现在已经和从前不一样了
I've changed. I'm a different man now.
你得承认有这个可能吧?
Well, you have to admit
that that's possible, right?
你变了?
You've changed, huh?
也许你变了吧 我确实变了
Well, maybe you have. I have.
- 想知道变成什么样了吗?
- 当然
- Like to know how?
- Sure...
如果你想说的话
if you wanna tell me.
我再也不会怕你了
I'm not scared of you anymore.
好啊 你不必怕的
Good. You don't have to be.
我再也不是那个被你打倒在地...
I'm not the same woman
you knocked around,
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表