剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
我们把它捐给教会
We'll donate it to the church.
你说什么
What?! reverend sikes said
神父跟我说 他们正在为抽彩会上的礼品发愁呢
They're looking for items for the raffle.
-我们就这么把它捐出去? -总比摔断脖子好吧
so we're just gonna give it away?Well,it's better than you breaking your neck on it.
妈 拜托 你知道我多想有部小摩托啊
Mom,you know how much I want a scooter. come on.
你也听到你妈说什么啦 我们要把它捐给教会
You heard your mother. we're donating it to the church.
但是在那之前 我们也需要
Of course,we need to make sure it's in good working order
确保它是能用的
Before we do that.
没戴安全帽不许开
Not without a helmet.
沉痛的打击 真要让她这样做?
This blows. are we gonna let her do this to us?
当然不要
Absolutely not.
如果我们在抽彩会上赢了 那我们就能留着它了
If we win that raffle, we're keeping it.
听见你再次擦润肤露真好
It is nice to hear you humming again.
这星期不用去化疗 都不知道该做什么了
Well,it's amazing what a week without chemo can do.
是啊 最后一个疗程什么时候开始
Yeah. when does the last round start?
下个月吧 在我再次觉得自己
Next month, so I have some time
像个废物之前 我可闲着呢
Before I start feeling like total crap again.
而且 我希望我能充分利用好这段空档期
And I was hoping we could put that time to good use.
你确定?
Are you sure?
我是说 医生认为
I mean,the doctor said
你的精神可能还要几个月才能恢复哦
It could be months before you get your mojo back.
它恢复了
Well,it's back.
你什么时候开始关心起这个来了
And since when do you question the mojo?
没错 没错 原谅我吧
You're right. you're right. forgive me.
好吧 那么现在让你选
Okay, so here are your options.
第一种 我们走浪漫路线
"a," we could go romantic,
放点轻音乐 点些蜡烛
Play soft music, light some candles,
或者第二种 我们直接...
Or "b," go straight to the--whoa!
天啊 真的好久没做了
God,it's so been so long.
希望我还记得怎么做吧
I hope I remember how to do this.
这就像骑单车 你是不可能忘记的
Well,it's just like riding a bike. you never forget.
现在开始 踩踏板!
Now start pedaling.
-你在干嘛 -对不起 我弄乱了你的头发
Hey. what are you doing? ooh,sorry. I just messed up your hair.
我在试着把它回到原位
I'm just trying to fix it. ow!
对不起 快好了
Sorry. al-almost got it. hey!
干脆摘掉吧
Screw it.
-什么 你在干嘛 -今天早上我把它摘掉了
What--what are you doing? oh,i ripped it this morning.
痒得要死
It's been itching the hell out of me...
-这样就好多了 -亲爱的 你确定你要摘掉假发吗
And this is much better. are you sure you wanna take that off,honey?
-我是说 你不会冷吗 -不冷 我很好
I mean,won't you be cold? no,i'm good. mwah!
宝贝 怎么了 你要做吗
Hey,babe,what's going on? you still with me?
做...只是
Yeah. it's just-- it's kinda...
什么?
What?
已经很晚了
Late.
才九点半啊
It's 9:30.
店里有个烤炉坏了
It's just that one of our ovens broke down today,
明天早上第一件事就是去修理好它
And the repairman's coming first thing in the morning,
我们明晚...
And maybe I could ravish you... tomorrow.
好吧
Oh,okay.
来嘛 布里 一定要办
Come on,bree. you have to let us do this. uh,it's a lovely thought,
这想法不错
uh,it's a lovely thought,
但是我真的不想办新生儿派对
But I really don't want a baby shower.
我给你买♥♥了份很贵重的礼物
Well,i bought you an expensive gift,
可如果你不办派对 人们不知道我的慷慨
And I'm not giving it to you unless there's a party
那样的话我就不给你了哦
With people who can see how generous I am.
布里 看这里
Bree,watch this!
奥森 小心点啊
Orson,i said be careful!
我只是觉得
I just think it's tacky
如果不是第一个孩子的话 办派对难免有些俗气
To have a baby shower when it's not your first baby.
我可不觉得那有什么问题 帮忙 帮忙...
Well,i don't see the problem with it... hint,hint.
对啊 派对又不仅仅是为了礼物 派对很好玩啊
Yeah,and showers aren't just about presents. they're fun.
而且我们还可以玩游戏啊
And we can play games, like "how big is mummy's tummy?"
像"猜猜妈咪的肚子有多大?"
Excuse me?
什么?
what?
是啊 我们拿些纱球来 然后个人就按照
Yeah,we get a ball of yarn, and we each cut a piece
自己的想象来设计纱球的大小
That we think is just big enough to fit around your stomach,
纱球的尺寸跟你肚子最接近的那个 就赢啦
And the one closest wins a prize.
我真的不想办
I really don't want a shower.
看啊
Look! look at me!
奥森 最多再玩五分钟 最多
Orson,just five more minutes! that's all you're getting!
不如这样 我们不办新生儿派对
I tell you what. why don't we just skip the shower,
等孩子出生后 我为他办个洗礼仪式怎么样?
And after the baby's born, I'll have a christening party?
怎么样?
What do you say?
我没事
I'm okay!
我很好
I'm fine.
天哪
Oh,dear god.
对不起 女士们
Excuse me,ladies.
我不小心听见你们
I-i couldn't help overhearing
谈论办新生儿派对的事
You--you talking about my mom's shower.
我想我能帮上点忙
I-i think I could be of a little assistance here.
为什么你一定要送饼干给新邻居
why do you have to take our new neighbors cookie bars?
因为我给他们的第一印象不太好
Oh,look,i made a terrible first impression,
所以我想给他们带点自♥制♥饼干
So I thought I'd make them some of my home-baked goodness.
可这不是你做的啊
But you didn't bake any goodness.
你只是把我从商店买♥♥来的热了下
You just warmed up the goodness I bought at the store.
是啊 我不会烤东西 知道
Well,yeah. I don't bake. catch up.
你知道 不是所有邻居都得成为朋友
You know,not all neighbors have to be friends.
为什么你不能就这么算了呢?
Why don't you just let it go?
麦克 他们家只有15英尺远
Mike,they live 15 feet from us.
如果家里火了 我要确保他们会帮我们打911
If we have a fire, I wanna be sure
恐怕这才是真正的原因吧
That they like us enough to call 9-1-1. ah,that's the real reason.
你不能忍♥受有人不喜欢你
You can't stand it when somebody doesn't like you.
-也许吧 -也许鲍勃跟李不喜欢被打扰呢
Well,maybe. well,maybe bob and lee just like to keep to themselves.
没关系 只要他们喜欢上我了
That's fine, and once they like me,
他们可以尽情享受两人世界
They can keep to themselves all they damn well please.
我带了小礼物
Hi. I wanted to bring you
欢迎你们来到这个社区
A "welcome to the neighborhood" present.
你要不尝一个 还热着 刚从烤箱里拿出来
You should try one while they're still warm from the oven.
你人真好 谢谢啊 里面有坚果吗
That was really nice. thank you. oh,are there nuts in them?
-坚果? -是啊
Nuts? yeah.
让我想想
Gee,let me think.
没有 没有坚果
Nope,no nuts.
你确定? 我对这个极度过敏
Are you sure? 'cause I'm highly allergic.
半个山核桃就能要了我的命
Half a pecan could kill me.
我可找不到什么坚果
I'm not seeing any nuts.
这是你亲自做的
Okay,you made them,
那你到底有还是没有放坚果在里面?
So did you or did you not put nuts in them?
好吧 实话告诉你 我烤东西很烂
Okay,here's the thing. I'm a really crappy baker.
给你我烤的东西
To give you something that I made myself
-简直就是一种侮辱 -所以这些是你买♥♥的
Would be like an insult,so-- so--so--so you bought them,
然后你把它们热了下 想显得自己
And--and then you heated them up in attempt to make your gesture
比实际上更为细心周到
Seem more thoughtful than,in fact,it was.
如果我会做的话 早就自己做了
Hey,i would've made them myself if I knew how.
说真的 我真的是个好邻居
Honestly, I'm a good neighbor.
是吗? 那好吧邻居 你还是把这些
Yeah,well,neighbor, why don't you take
从店里买♥♥来再加热 还可能有毒的饼干
Your store-bought,warmed-up, possibly poisonous cookie bars
送给那些
And give them to someone
可以承受这种慷慨的人吧
More likely to survive your generosity?
你喜不喜欢酒?
Do you like wine?
不 不喝的 所以你不用送我你自酿的葡萄酒
No,no,so please don't bring me a bottle from your vineyard.
这个裂痕可不小
This rip is pretty big.
可能一个礼拜后才能补好
It'll take about a week.
一个礼拜?
A week?
好吧 你能尽快吗
All right. you'll hurry if you can?
亲爱的 没事的 你带头巾蛮好看的
Honey,it's okay. you look cute in a scarf.
我不开心是因为那个售货小姐
I'm upset 'cause that salesgirl
刚把我的性生活拿走了
Just walked away with my sex life.
-什么? -两个月以来我呕吐不止
What? after two months of puking my guts out,
昨晚我终于有点心情
Last night I was finally in the mood,
但是汤姆却不想要
But tom--not so much.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表