剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
you shouldn't even be here!
这是我的生活
It's my life.
这愚蠢的疾病不能阻止我继续生活
Some stupid disease is not gonna keep me from living it.
另外 Parker希望能看到我
Besides,parker's expecting to see me.
那儿
There.
他看到你了
He saw you.
当黑灯的时候我们就溜出去
We'll duck out when the lights go down.
他将会一直看我的
He's gonna be watching for me all day.
他可是一个主角
He's one of the leads.
他演的是修道士Tuck
("侠盗罗宾汉"里的人物)
He's friar tuck.
是个不讨好的角色
It's a thankless role.
一切看上去正常
well,everything seems normal.
但是你说你的例假一直不正常
But you say you've been having irregular periods.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道的 一个月晚来 两个月早来
You know,one month off,two months on.
总会有这样的事的 对吧?
That happens,right?
你经历过夜晚盗汗吗?
Ever experience night sweats?
呃 有的时候会
Um,sometimes.
但是Mike才是个出汗王呢
But mike's a big spooner.
就像抱了个火盆睡觉似的
He's like sleeping with a hibachi.
呃 那潮热呢?
um,how about hot flashes?
好吧 哇
Okay,whoa.
现在我要让你住嘴了
I'm gonna stop you right there.
我有那个还年轻了点
请你参照你的病例表
I am way too young for that.Please refer to your chart.
Susan 我认识的很多女人
都认为更年期有负面的影响
Susan,I know for a lot of women the word "menopause" has negative connotations.
她们认为那是"衰老"
"骨质疏松" "缺少性♥欲♥"
They hear,um,"aging," "brittle bones," um,"loss of sexual desire."
好吧 在你继续说之前
让我来检查一下你的证书
Okay,before we go any further,can I check those diplomas?
我们可以用一个简单的验血查出来
Look,there's a simple blood test we can use to find out.
我不需要任何检查!
I don't need any test!
我到更年期还早着呢!
I am not old enough for menopause.
我不知道老师都教了你什么破玩意儿
Now I don't know what kind of nonsense they taught you at.
在97届哈佛医学院?
harvard medical school,class of.'97?
噢 我的上帝!
Oh,my god!
我老了!
I am old!
给我做那该死的检查
Just give me the damn test.
事情不做好 我们不会离开树林
we will live in these woods till our work is donE.
如果治安官来了
我们用我们的弓和箭赶跑他们
If the sheriff comes,we will drive him away with our bows and arrows.
你还好吧?
You okay?
我感觉有点(热)...
I'm feeling a little.
上帝会拯救祂的圣徒!
god save all ye merry men!
吾欲求汝!
I beseech thee!
祈祷我会加入你的行列-- 圣徒之列
Pray that I may join your man-- band of merry men.
我不只是个欢愉的修道士
因为我能驾驭利剑和长弓!
I am more than just a jolly friar,for I can have both a sword and an arrow!
我们必须支持罗宾汉
We must support robin hood.
噢 我要吐了!
oh,I'm gonna be sick!
感同身受 女士
Right there with you,lady.
向罗宾汉致敬!
All hail robin hood!
好吧 我们走
okay,let's go.
不! 来不及了!
No! It's too late!
太棒了!
bravo!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我会给你买♥♥个新包的
I'll get you a new purse.
好吧 但是那不是我的包
Fine,but that wasn't my purse.
你好 你拿到喜欢吃的了吗?
hello. You have everything you need?
有需要就告诉我
嗨!很高兴见到你!
You just let me know.
Hi!Good to see you!
噢 你看上去真不错!
Oh,you look great!
Mccluskey太太 你好
Mrs.Mccluskey. Hello.
过得怎么样? 还记得我吗?
how are you? Do you remember me?
你是Bess Truman对吧?
我当然记得你了
You're bess truman,right?
Of course I remember you.
如果你是来检查我脑袋是不是变木头了
我很好
If that's your way of checking if
my brain's gone all tapioca,I'm fine.
抱歉
sorry.
我看到你孩子和你的新丈夫了
找的不错哟
So I saw your kid and your
new husband. Nice catch.
噢 谢谢你
Oh. Well,thank you.
我迫不及待想让他经历紫藤街的生活
I'm very eager for him to
experience life on wisteria lane.
Dylan和我在这儿度过了
我们人生最快乐的时光
The times that dylan and I spent
here were the happiest of our lives.
是吗? 那你们为什么突然离开了?
Yeah? Then why'd you
take off so suddenly?
你们不辞而别
You skipped town without
even saying good-bye.
天 你还真记得不少呢 对吧?
My,you do remember a lot,don't you?
失陪了 我有客人要招待
Excuse me. Really must mingle.
这些蛋都不新鲜了
(失去它们的青春了)
I think these eggs are past their prime.
所以你就不要它们了 而且还要扔掉
So you just shun them
and throw them away.
是的 因为被晒的过期蛋黄酱能杀了你
Well,yeah,since mayonnaise
left out in the sun can kill ya.
一切都好吗?你今天看上去情绪不好
Everything okay? You
seem kinda moody today.
是啊 你慢慢习惯吧
Yeah,get used to it.
- 好吧 我做错什么事了吗?
- 没有 我很抱歉
Okay,did I do something
wrong? No.I'm sorry.
我只是有点...
I'm just a little.
你知道吗? 别提了
you know what? Forget it.
我们用餐去
Let's eat.
呀唬 Susan 过来坐吧
yoo-hoo,susan! We saved you a place!
来吧 跟我们坐一块
come on! We want you over here.Come on.
哦 天啊 Dylan
oh,my god! Dylan!
嗨
Hi.
我是Julie
It's me. julie.
这就是我跟你提过的Julie
Julie's the one we were talking about.
-嗨 亲爱的
-嗨
- Hi,honey!
- Hi!
她是你以前最好的朋友
She was your best friend.
对了 我给你带了礼物 欢迎你回来
你最喜欢的
Yeah,and I-I brought you a little
wcome back gift. Your favorite.
噢 上帝
Oh,my goodness.
还记得你以前多喜欢甘草糖吗
You remember how much
you used to love licorice?
是吗
I did?
好吧
Okay.
来吧 我给你介绍一些老朋友
Come on. I've got some of the
old gang I want you to meet.
玩的开心
Have fun!
绝经?
menopause?
对你来说有点早了吧
Aren't you a little young for that?
我知道
I know.
你以为你娶的是个风华正茂
风韵十足的老婆 可你娶的老婆
And you thought you married a vibrant woman
in her prime,and instead,you got a wife who'S.
却是又干又瘪
dry and dusty.
噢 宝贝
oh,honey.
不 这只是生命中很正常的一部分
No,it's--it's a
natural part of life.
对 离死不远的那部分
Yeah,the part before death. Oh!
虽然是有点让人心烦 不过也没关系
Look,I know that it's upsetting,but
it's really not that big a deal.
不 有关系 你想要孩子怎么办
Yes,it is! What if you wanna have kids?
我们说过不要的
We agreed that we didn'T.
不 你说你想要
No,you said you did.
我说不想要 你才改变主意
I said I didn't,then
you changed your mind.
如果你反悔了怎么办
What if you change it back?
放心 不会的
That's not gonna happen.
听着 我最后仅剩的卵子
也许就在此刻排出呢
Listen,my last egg could be on its
way down the chute at this very moment.
如果你还想要孩子 现在就扑过来吧
If you wanna have kids,you
might wanna jump on it right now.
好吧 这可真浪漫 听我把话说完 好吗
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表