剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
I made a pretty good career out of knowing how to smile
靠这才找到了份好工作
When I didn't really feel like it.
但是对你我做不到
But I can't pretend with you.
特别是在害怕失去你的时候
Not when I'm scared I'm gonna lose you.
你不会失去我的
You're not gonna lose me.
你保证?
You promise?
因为如果我真的...
Cause if I did...
那么...
Then...
天啊 我真傻
God! I'm such a mess.
没事 过来 别想了
It's okay. come here. let it go. oh.
宝贝?
Honey?
我去接亚当 很快回来
I'm going to get adam. be right back.
妈妈?
Mom?
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you about something?
当然 如果不介意在车上的话
Sure. if you don't mind talking in the car.
布里·豪治一直试图
Bree hodge persisted in her effort
破解凯瑟琳·梅菲尔的
To unlock the secret
柠檬蛋白酥皮派秘方
Of katherine mayfair's lemon meringue.
但是几经失败之后
But after several failed attempts,
布里意识到虽然她找不到
It occurred to bree that while she might not have
凯瑟琳菜谱的关键
The key to katherine's recipe...
但她却有
She did have the key...
凯瑟琳家的钥匙
To katherine's house.
-有什么事吗 -我在焙烤食物
Oh,hey,what's up? I was doing a little baking,
能借点东西吗
And I was wondering if I could borrow something.
当然 需要什么 面粉 糖?
Sure. what do you need-- flour,sugar?
凯伦·麦克卢斯基说什么你都别信
You can't believe what karen mccluskey tells you.
她已经老糊涂了
She's an old woman-- practically senile.
我看她可不糊涂
She didn't sound senile to me.
迪兰 也许现在不是时候 好吗
Dylan,maybe this is not the time,okay?
你说我父亲不关心我
You said my father didn't care about me,
可她说他来过 他要见我
But she says he came here. he wanted to see me.
你为什么不告诉我?
Why would you not tell me that?
他是我父亲 我有权知道
He's my father. I deserve to know.
你唯一需要知道的就是
The only thing you need to know about that man
他是个混♥蛋♥
Is he was a monster.
我可以自己判断 他在哪?
I can decide that for myself. where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
-你说谎 -不 她没有
You're lying. no,she's not.
不 她就是
Yes,she is.
她一直在骗我
She has been lying to me my whole life.
我开始认为也许你才是混♥蛋♥了
I'm starting to think maybe you're the monster.
我为她做了这么多
She can't talk to me that way,
她不能那样跟我说话
Not after everything I've done for her.
也许这就是问题所在
Well,maybe that's the problem.
她并不知道你所做的
She doesn't know what you've done for her.
没人知道 以后也是
Nobody does, and it's gonna stay that way.
你确定? 她会这样不断问的
Are you sure? she's just gonna keep asking questions.
所以我们最好编造些更好的谎言
Then we'd better start coming up with better lies.
你回来啦
Oh,there you are.
我还在想你去哪儿了呢
I was wondering where you'd gone to.
我刚偷偷遛进凯瑟琳的家
I just let myself into katherine's house
去找那菜谱
To get that recipe.
似乎有些极端
Well,that seems a bit extreme.
至少现在你知道她的秘密了
Well,at least you know her secret now.
是呀 不过跟派没什么关系
Yes,and it has nothing to do with pie.
事情是这样的
Ahh. here's the thing.
我正有个很好的机会跟我的前妻和好
I got a real chance at getting back together with my ex,
可这女人硬来插一脚
But this woman is standing in my way.
她还知道钱的事
And she knows about the money, and she's made it clear
还说得很清楚 如果我离开她就揭发我
That if I leave, she's gonna blow the whistle.
你得明白...
You gotta understand...
我确实很喜欢伊迪
I really did care for edie,
但我不能让她毁了我的生活
But I can't let her ruin my life.
这就是你要做的
That's where you come in.
伙计们 我们得收敛点
You guys,we better behave,
不然护士会把我们赶出去
Or the nurses are gonna kick us out.
现在是化疗聚会 我们想笑就笑
Hey,it's our chemo party, and we'll laugh if we want to.
加布 这主意真棒
Gaby,this was a wonderful idea.
你不知道这对我意味着什么
I cannot tell you how much it means to me.
别奉承我 我可受不了
Well,don't get sappy on me. I won't stand for it.
好吧 苏珊 相机好了吗?
All right,susan, is the camera ready?
好了
Yeah. got it.
好 当灯开始闪
Okay,once the light starts blinking,
我们就只有三秒钟
We've got three seconds,
大家说"茄子" 保持住
So,everybody,say,"cheese" and hold it.
好
Okay.
一 二 三
One,two,three.
茄子
Cheese!
没有什么比笑容更具欺骗性
There is nothing more deceptive than a smile,
而且没有人比笑容背后的人
And no one knows this better
更清楚这点
Than the people who hide behind them.
有人露齿一笑是在
Some flash their teeth as a polite warning
礼貌地警告敌人
To their enemies.
有人笑容满面只为眼泪不要决堤
Some put on beaming faces to keep their tears from falling.
还有人用傻笑掩饰自己的恐惧
Others wear silly grins to mask their fear.
不过尽管稀有
But then there is that rare smile
真诚的微笑还是存在
That is actually genuine.
我会搞定的
I'll take care of it.
这样的笑容属于那些知道自己将要
It's the smile of a person who knows his troubles
告别麻烦的人
Will soon be over.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表