剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
没错
Yep.
三进宫?
Third strike?
前两次是咋进去的?
What were the first two?
说来话长喽
It's a long story.
那需要一瓶啤酒和一间灯光黑暗的酒吧
That requires a pitcher of beer and a dark bar.
我有时间奉陪
I got time for that.
你还在这儿做什么?
What are you still doing here?
我以为你在汽车旅馆找到地方了
I thought you found a motel room.
我是找到了
I did
但我想在走之前 把话说清楚
but I wanted to set something straight before I go.
我走并不是因为要遵从你的意愿
I'm not leaving because you want me to.
我走是因为我要离开你
I'm leaving because I'm walking out on you.
噢 我们是要玩这种游戏吗?
Oh,is that how we're gonna play this?
好吧 不管怎样 你要离开我了
Fine.Whatever.You're leaving me.
噢 是的 这就是原因
Oh,yeah,and here's why.
你把那一切都怪罪在你前夫身上
You blamed what happened on your ex-husband,
而我相信了你
and I believed you.
你说全都是他的错
You told me it was all his fault,
可现在我发现罪魁祸首都是你
and now I find out it was yours.
现在我们在背叛的道路上 扯平了
We're about even in the betrayal department now.
事实上
In fact...
我想你赢了
I think you win.
已经过去7天了
It had been seven days
自从那一场飓风席卷了紫藤巷
since a tornado devastated Wisteria Lane,
居民们继续着
and the residents continued to
重新拼凑生活中的碎片
pick up the pieces of their lives.
有些人挽救了珍贵的友情
Some salvaged precious friendships.
有人发现了他人那丰富多彩的过去
Some uncovered colorful histories.
有的人则遇到了人生中的意外挑战
Others found challenges they hadn't expected.
可之后...
And then...
有一个小女孩
there was one girl...
无意中发现了她一直在寻找的真♥相♥
who stumbled upon the truth she'd long been searching for...
只是....她后悔了
only...to wish she hadn't.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表