剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Oh,you're serious?
第二次世界大战期间,艾达曾在全美女子联盟效力
Ida played in the all-american girls league during world war Ⅱ.
你不知道吗 - 不知道
You didn't know that? - No.
她那时可是个大明星 手臂和大炮一样
Oh,she was a superstar. Arm like a cannon.
人们说她可以用猪排戏弄饿狼
People said she could throw a porkchop past a hungry wolf.
艾达?
Ida?
除了骨质疏松 我无法想象
I have trouble seeing her as the leadoff hitter
她作击球手的样子
for anything other than osteoporosis.
她创造了唯一一次独自打出三垒打的纪录
She made the only unassisted triple play in league history...
就在格兰维尔球场 1944年
right here in Granville field,1944.
所以她才会希望骨灰撒在那里
That's why she wants her ashes scattered there.
我怎么不知道呢
How did I not know this?
爸爸说你在这里 要我帮忙吗?
Daddy said you were over here. Can I help?
你知道我们是在打扫吧? 不是吃糖
You realize we're cleaning,right? We're not eating candy.
谢谢你 帕克
That's sweet,Parker
我们能搞定
but we've got everything under control here
你去玩吧
if you want to go play.
不 我想为格林伯格太太做些事
No,I want to do something nice for Mrs.Greenberg.
可以说是她救我了的命
She sort of saved my life.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
房♥子开始摇晃的时候
When the house started shaking
爸爸因为气喘晕了过去
and Daddy was passed out by his asthma...
格林伯格太太让我们都躲在楼梯下面
Mrs.Greenberg made us all go under the stairs.
可她不是在那里被发现的
But that's not where they found her.
是的
Yeah.
那里没有她的地方了
There wasn't enough room for her.
她说她在角落里不会有事的
She said she'd be okay in the corner.
帕克 你想帮忙吗
Uh,Parker,you want to help?
艾达的冰箱里有些冰淇淋需要人帮忙吃掉
Ida has some ice cream in the freezer that needs eating
趁着还没坏掉 快去吧
before it goes bad. Go on.
我知道你在想什么 不过别想了
I know what you're thinking,but don't.
如果当时你在 结果也是会一样的
If you'd been there,it wouldn't have made a bit of difference.
苏珊 我们对你真是感激不尽
Susan,we can't thank you enough.
让我们住你家 真是太慷慨了 - 头顶上没有房♥顶
Opening your home to us-- it's so generous. - It's a horrible feeling
这种感觉真是太可怕了
to literally not have a roof over your head
那种乌烟瘴气的跳蚤旅馆实在是不适合小婴儿住
and that smoky fleabag hotel just wasn't safe for a newborn.
拜托 好朋友就该这样的
Please,this is what best friends do...
趁着友谊还没结束
right before their friendship ends.
你干吗要让他们住进来呢 - 你怎么能拒绝需要帮助的人呢
Why did you agree to let her stay? - How do you say no to someone in need?
那不是说辞 说真的 你有办法吗
That wasn't rhetorical.Seriously,you got anything?
我知道你是因为她留宿过我们而感到内疚
I know you feel guilty because she let us stay with her once,
但你还记得我们曾经多么落魄吗 - 当然 每个杯子都需要有个杯垫
but don't you remember how miserable were? - Oh,yeah. Every cup needs a coaster.
每个杯垫都需要个花边垫
Every coaster needs a doily.
每个花边垫都需要每天的洗熨
Every doily needs daily laundering.
这个女人会让我的神经...嘿 室友
This woman is gonna drive me out of my frickin'-- hey,roomies.
需要帮忙吗 - 不用 我们没问题
You need help? - No,we've got it under control.
噢 听我说
Oh,and,uh,listen.
鲍勃和李介绍我们认识了这个出色承包人
Bob and Lee introduced us to this wonderful contractor,
所以我们不会打扰很久的 - 打扰 说什么呢
So we won't be imposing for long. - Imposing. Who's imposing?
你们可以想待多久就待多久
You can stay as long as you want.
抱歉 话就这么自己跑出来了
I'm sorry. The words came out of my mouth
我都没意识到 - 那就别说话了 也别那么友好
before I knew what I was saying. - Then stop talking,and don't be so nice.
否则 她一定会霸占这个地方的
Otherwise,she'll just take the place over.
嘿 苏珊 奥森喜欢开着窗户睡
Hey,Susan, Orson likes to sleep with the window open.
你介意我们重新摆放一下家具吗
Do you mind if we rearrange the furniture?
不行
我觉得很好啊
Sounds good to me!
你好 加布里埃尔
Hello,Gabrielle.
米尔顿 嗨
Milton. Hi.
打扮得很帅
It's a nice turnout.
维克托受到很多人的爱戴
Victor was loved by a lot of people.
这将是一个非常感人的一天
It's gonna be a very emotional day.
你看起来异常的冷静
You seem remarkably composed.
哦,不,不,我一团糟
Oh,no,no.I'm a mess--
内心里 那里是睫毛膏无法演示的
you know,on the inside,where the mascara can't run.
明白了
Ah,I see.
今天会宣读遗嘱
The reading of the will is today.
是吗? 我都忘了
Is it? I'd forgotten.
我以为你会很好奇自己继承了多少财产呢
I thought you'd be curious as to how much you'll inherit.
不 我今天没有想到钱的问题
No.I'm not thinking aboumoney today.
我要安葬我的丈夫
I'm burying my husband.
当然
Of course.
只是..我...
It's just,I,uh...
和遗嘱执行人谈过了
spoke to the executor of the will
我知道了你将得到财产的大概数字
and I have a ballpark figure of what you'll be getting.
噢?
我想知道一下大概数字
Well,I guess there's nothing disrespectful
也不算过分吧
about a ballpark figure.
你一毛钱都得不到
You're not getting a dime.
维克托给我看过了你和你前夫的照片
Victor showed me the photographs of you and your ex-husband.
你伤了他的心
You broke his heart.
让他蒙羞
You humiliated him.
所以你将继承你应得的东西——什么都没有。
So you'll inherit exactly what you deserve--nothing.
好吧 我是犯了个错误
Okay,I made a mista.
很抱歉 不过维克托也并非毫无过错
I'm sorry,but Victor wasn't entirely blameless.
他无视我 在政♥治♥上利用我
He ignored me. He used me politically.
噢 对了 还想谋杀卡洛斯
Oh,yeah,and he tried to kill Carlos.
所以我想我该得到他所有的一切
So I think I'm entitled to whatever he had.
是这样的
Ah,there's the thing.
你嫁给了一个大富之家的男人
You married a man from a very rich family...
家这个词可不是虚设
the operative word being "family."
一切都在我的名下 一直都是
Everything's in my name... always was.
仪式开始了
The service is starting.
我想你该走了
I think it's time for you to go.
走? 你不能把我从我丈夫的葬礼上赶走
Go? You can't kick me out of my husband's funeral.
我想鉴于眼前的事实 这并无不妥
I think it's appropriate,given the circumstances.
去死吧
Go to hell.
我会上台致辞的
I'll be delivering the eulogy.
如果我上讲坛的时候 你还坐在这里
If you're stilin this pew when I reach the pulpit,
我会告诉所有人
I'm going to be telling all of these people
你是一个谎话连篇的的荡♥妇♥
that you are a cheating,lying whore.
瞧见了吧
See?
我告诉过你今天会很激动
I told you it was gonna be an emotional day.
好啊 帅哥们
Hello,boys.
鲍勃 李 我烤了些蛋糕作为对你们的感谢
Bob,Lee,I baked you some muffins to thank you
帮我们介绍了沃尔特
for introducing me to Walter here.
沃尔特 我觉得你是绝对正确的
And,Walter,I decided you're absolutely right.
就应该用深色木瓦
Dark shingles are the way to go.
你们干吗都盯着我看?
Why are you all staring at me?
很抱歉 我不能帮你修房♥子了 - 为什么?
I'm sorry,but I'm not gonna be able to fix your house. - What?
我的个人生活出了些麻烦
I've just had some bad news in my personal life.
噢 天哪 但愿没人去世
Oh,good heavens. I hope no one's died,
只有这种理由我才会接受
which is the only possible excuse I'd accept.
不 没有 不是的 是...
No,it's not--it's not that. It's just...
我不想干了
I don't want to get into it.
沃尔特 我现在找不到其他承包人了
Walter,I can't find a contractor now.
所有人都已经预定到了明年
Everybody is booked for the next year.
对不起
I'm sorry.
沃尔特 沃尔特 沃尔特 我求求你 拜托
Walter. Walter.Walter,I'm begging you. Please.
我像个流浪汉寄宿在一个小姑娘的房♥间里
I'm living like a vagabond in a teenage girl's bedroom.
还要睡在奥兰多-布鲁姆的海报下
I'm sleeping under a poster of orlando bloom.
你不能丢下我
You can't leave me.
是啊 可有时候人们就是这样
Yeah,well,sometimes people do that.
撒手就走
They just leave.
这真是场噩梦
This is a nightmare.
出什么事了
What is going on?
沃尔特刚经历了痛苦的分手
Walter went rough a bad breakup,
他今天得知前任和别人去同居了
and today he found out that his ex moved in with someone else.
看在老天的份上 让他像个男子汉的样子
Oh,for god sakes. Tell him to put on his big boy pants
重新找个女孩子 - 谁说是女孩子了啊
and find another girl. - Who says it's a girl?
沃尔特是同志?
Walter's gay?
是的 他会建房♥子 会装♥修♥
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表