剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Family?
一家人?
Well, yes, since my nephew austin is benjamin's biological father,
对 既然我的侄子Austin是Benjamin的生父
that makes me benjy's great-aunt--
那我就是Benjamin的姑奶奶了
a term I don't exactly love, but it's better than "grandma," which is what you are.
虽然我不喜欢这个称号♥ 但至少比你这个做奶奶的好
How did you...
你怎么...
cute story. I-I went over to orson's to ask him to get you off my back,
说来凑巧 我去找Orson帮忙摆平你
and the poor sap-- he--he'd written the whole sordid tale down and left it right there on the table.
这个可怜的人 他把整个丑陋的故事 都写下来 放在桌子上了
Edie, if word got out, my whole family would be...
Edie如果这件事传出去 我的整个家庭会...
humiliated.
丢脸
Oh, I don't want word to get out.
我不想事情传出去
That would ruin everything, because right now I...
那一切就都完了 因为现在我...
well, I own you.
那你是我的了
What does that mean?
什么意思?
Glad you asked.
很高兴你这么问
From this moment on, I am your best friend.
从现在开始 我就是你最好的朋友
You're gonna invite me to all of your fancy parties,
你得邀请我参加你所有的派对
set me up with all your single friends, and, well,
把我介绍给你所有的单身朋友
if I'm ever in the mood for muffins, you're gonna bake 'em for me.
如果我想吃松饼了 你得马上做给我
Edie... please.
Edie... 别这样
And if you don't, if for one second I don't feel the love,
如果你不这么做 只要有一秒钟 我没有感受到爱
I'm gonna bury you.
我就揭穿你
You understand?
明白吗?
- Yeah. - Good.
- 明白 - 很好
Oh, by the way, um, I'm having an open house tomorrow.
还有 明天我有个房♥子有人参观
A plate of banana nut muffins sure would set the mood. Don't you think?
一盘香蕉松饼肯定能制♥造♥点气氛 你觉得呢?
hey, honey, could you get that? Thank you.
嘿 亲爱的 你去开门好吗? 谢谢
hey, bree, perfect timing. we were just getting ready to deal the cards.
嘿 Bree 来得正好 我们刚在发牌
Bree, are you okay?
Bree 你没事吧?
There's something I've been...
有点事...
keeping from all of you, and, um...
我一直没告诉你们...
we need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Hey, wayne.
嘿 Wayne
I finished that D.N.A.You wanted.
那个你要的DNA报告我写好了
I'm probably gonna get in trouble because I put it in front of martin's triple homicide.
我肯定有麻烦了 因为我把这个化验 放在了Martin的三连环谋杀案之前
You bad girl. well, I owe you.
你太坏了 我欠你一次
I just needed to confirm that the vic and my suspect are related.
我只是想证实那个受害者 和我的嫌疑犯有联♥系♥
Oh, well, actually, they're not.
哦 事实上 他们没联♥系♥
I ran the samples from the cheek swab and the wad of gum you gave me,
我化验了你给我的脸部组织和口香糖样本
and your suspect's not related to the victim at all.
发现你的嫌疑犯和受害人根本没关系
Are you sure?
你确定?
Oh, yeah, it's 100% exclusion. Are you hungry?
是的 百分之百排除 你饿不?
'Cause I worked all through lunch, and I thought that you and i could go get--
我还没吃午饭呢 我想我们可以...
wayne?
Wayne?
Oh, my god.
哦 我的天
And edie threatened to use that to...
Edie威胁说要用这个...
yes.
是的
Okay, first of all, you're, like, the greatest mom ever to wanna protect danielle like that.
好吧 首先 你是最伟大的母亲 竟然用这种方法保护Danielle
Thank you.
谢谢
I can't believe she was blackmailing you.
我真不敢相信她勒索你
I can't lieve she made a play for orson.
我真不敢相信她为了Orson演了这么一出
I can.
我相信
She went after carlos and mike and karl.
她追过Carlos Mike还有Karl
The only person she hasn't gone after is tom.
她唯一没有追的人只有Tom了
Yet.
是还没有
This woman is outta control.
这个女人太疯了
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办?
No. What are we gonna do?
不 是我们打算怎么办?
Hey, guys, what's going on?
嘿 伙计们 怎么了?
I told them everything, edie, about orson, benjamin, everything.
我全告诉她们了 Edie 有关于Orson和Benjamin 一切
You did?
是吗?
She did, so you can kiss that little blackmail scheme good-bye.
没错 你可以和那无♥耻♥的勒索行为说再见了
Well, I was only doing it because--
我这么做只是为了...
you werenly doing it because you're the devil.
你这么做只是因为你根本是个魔鬼
Okay, fine, chew me out and let's get on with it.
好吧 骂我吧 继续说吧
It's not like all the other times, edie. We're done.
现在不像以前了 Edie 我们结束了
Done?
结束?
We're not inviting you to poker. We're not talking to you.
我们不再邀请你打牌 我们不会再和你说话了
We're not even gonna wave when you jog by. From now on, you are invisible.
当你经过时 我们不会向你打招呼 从现在开始 你是个透明人
And we're gonna make sure every woman in a 5-mile radius knows the kind of crap you pulled.
而且我们会告诉方圆五里以内的所有女人 告诉她们你的恶行
We tried to be your friends, but you don't even understand what that word means,
我们试着和你做朋友 但是你完全不理解朋友是什么
so now we're gonna be something you do understand.
所以我们现在就做你理解的事情
Guys, wait. Wait.
伙计们 等等
I know I crossed a line this time, and, well, I'm--I'm sorry.
我知道这次我错大了 对不起
Did you hear somhing?
你听见了吗?
Neither did I.
我也没听见
over here, honey, look at the camera. Look at the camera.
这里 亲爱的 看镜头 看镜头
You ready to ride, dylan?
准备好骑了吗 Dylan?
- Now look, if you're scared, you don't have to. - I want to.
- 听着 如果你害怕 就不要骑了 - 我想骑
No, you're a brave girl.
不 你是个勇敢的女孩
Hold up your arm for the camera, sweetheart.
双手张开 亲爱的 我要照了
- How many stitches is that? - 11
- 缝了几针? - 11针
And you didn't cry once, did you?
你一直都没哭吧?
- Can I ride now, please, daddy? - of course, baby.
- 我现在可以骑了吗 爸爸? - 当然了 宝贝
I love you, daddy.
我爱你 爸爸
dylan, it's me.
Dylan 是我
Uh, you need to come over here tomorrow.
明天你得过来一下
Yeah, I know it's mother's day, but it's okay.
是的 我知道是母亲节 但是没关系的
I got some things to tell you about your mother.
有些关于你妈妈的事我得告诉你
ooh, I want this one.
哦 我要这个
Yow! It's a little pricey.
哟! 有点贵啊
But I want it.
但是我想要
You're the one who asked me to go shopping.
是你让我去买♥♥东西的
Well, I know, but we're supposed toe spending time together, not going into debt.
我知道 但是我们应该一起打发时间 而不是欠一屁♥股♥债
how about this one?
这个怎么样?
What do you mean, "supposed to"?
你说 "应该"是什么意思?
I just... it's good for us to hang out. I enjoy it.
我... 我们能出来走走很好 我很喜欢
Is this something that the doctor made you do?
是医生叫你这么做的?
No. All my idea.
不 是我的主意
I just wanted to treat you to a real fun day.
我只想让你今天过的快乐些
All righT. You want me to have fun? Buy me this.
好吧 你想让我快乐? 给我买♥♥这个
Okay.
好吧
good times.
好时光
I'd like an old-fashioned, please.
我来一份传统的
what's the matter, michael? You tuckered out?
怎么了 Michael? 你累了吗?
Oh, yeah, I just didn't get much sleep.
是的 我觉睡少了
Honestly, I wonder how you ever get any,
老实说 我想知道 你到底有没有睡过觉啊?
well, considering you got susan in the bed sawing wood all night.
想到Susan睡觉整晚打鼾
I'm doing what now?
我怎么了?
snoring.
打鼾
What'd you say it sounded like, michael?
你说声音像什么 Michael?
A bunch of bulldogs in a bag?
一群闷在袋子里的斗牛狗?
but it is a sound that I've come to love.
但是我已经开始爱上这种声音了
you know what my meemaw did to grandpa boo?
你知道我奶奶是怎么对付我爷爷的吗?
She sewed a marble in the back of his pajama top,
她在他睡衣的上面缝了一个玻璃球
then if he rolled on his back to start snorin', it'd wake him right up.
然后如果他一翻身开始打鼾 他就会被搁醒
But I guess you can't do that, seeing as how you sleep in the nude and all.
但是看她裸睡的那么舒服 我想你不会那么做的
well, that's gonna change real soon.
我马上就会改的
I'm gon' fix my face before I order. Excuse me.
抱歉 点餐之前 我得补补妆
Oh, this is nice.
太好了
Nice? She's driving me crazy.
好? 我快被她弄疯了
You have got to stop complaining about me to her.
你不要再向她抱怨我了
I don'T... complain.
我没有...抱怨
Well, you could see how I, as the nude, snoring whore, would think so.
你应该知道我这个爱裸睡的打鼾泼妇 至少是这么认为的
okay, now I might vent a little bit, but she's just trying to help.
好吧 我知道我可能有点过分 但她也只是想帮忙
Well, the next time she tries to help, she's gonna get an old-fashioned in her face,
下次她再想帮忙 她的方法得传统点
so you better step up and start defending me.
你现在最好赶快帮我说话
okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Well, lovely powder room.
可爱的女洗手间
It's amazing that such a busy restaurant can keep their bathroom cleaner than yours.
没想到这么忙的饭店竟然 把厕所打扫得比你的还干净
Now, mama, that's-- that's not very nice.
妈妈 这么说很不礼貌
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表