剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Women who are married to blind guys
不用担心化妆跟变肥的问题
Don't have to worry about makeup or getting fat.
你真的还不知道吗?
Are you sure you didn't already know about this?
行 我打电♥话♥给Dunlap医生
Okay,I'm calling dr. dunlap.
去吧 噢 对了
You do that. oh,and by the way,
恭喜你大获全胜哟
Congrats on your big win.
你的职业疗法怎样了?
So how's your occupational therapy going?
他们还让你在厨房♥里洗罐子么?
Do they still have you scrubbing pots in the kitchen?
没了 他们一发现我是专业水管工
No,no. once they found out I'm a professional plumber,
- 我就给提升去洗厕所了 - 下周回家
I got promoted to scrubbing toilets. mm,well,maybe you won't mind
你不介意也来洗一洗吧
Doing a little scrubbing when you come home next week. actually,
大夫们可就不大赞成了
the doctors kinda frown on that.
他们鼓励我们别干那些屁事
They encourage us to leave that sort of stuff behind.
是吧 不一定是厕所
Well,it doesn't have to be toilets.
可以是水池啊 浴缸啊
I mean,it could be sinks,bathtubs.
Susan 你说得我都想用上一用了呢
You're making me wanna use,susan.
上瘾这感觉真不赖
This junkie thing's awesome.
噢 我都忘了 Tim有几个税务上的问题
Oh,I forgot. uh,tim has some questions about the taxes.
- 你不介意跟他谈谈吧? - 不介意
Do you mind talking to him? no,I don't mind. though I can't believe
尽管我不相信他会在你的 那个饼罐整理系统上出状况
He'd have any trouble with your cookie tin filing system.
喂 Tim Mike在呢
Hello? hey,uh,tim,I've got mike here.
要跟他说话吗?
Do you want to talk to him?
晚点行吗? 我在小睡呢
Uh,can I do that later? I'm sort of taking a nap.
怎么啦? 你那儿有人?
What was that? is someone there?
什么? 不不不 这儿没人
What? no. no. unh-unh. no--no one's here.
真的吗? 好象有女孩子的声音呢
Really? cause it sounded like a girl.
不是啦 是电视上的
No,uh,it--it was just the tv.
你不是在小睡么
I thought you were taking a nap.
电视有助我睡眠
Uh,the tv helps me sleep.
跟Mike说我晚点给他电♥话♥
Uh,tell mike I'll call him later.
我得走了
I've gotta go.
什么? 你才刚到
What? what? you just got here.
我知道 不过这次来主要是为了Julie的
I know,but this visit was really more for julie.
- 为了我? - 是啊 你就要去上大学了
For me? yeah,you're going to college soon,
我想让他跟你说毒品的危害性
And I want him to tell you about the dangers of drugs.
Mike 直接唬她好了
Scare her straight,mike.
亲爱的 你在楼下吗?
Honey,you down here?
是的 宝贝
Yes,sweetheart.
我在厨房♥煮晚餐呢
I'm in the kitchen making dinner.
好香啊
Mmm. smells good.
新法炖牛肉呢
It's a new recipe for beef stew.
我想你会爱吃的
I think you're gonna love it.
让它慢慢炖好了
Why don't we let that simmer?
我睡觉的时候做了个绮梦
During my nap,I had the filthiest little dream.
有点希望我们能...
I was kinda hoping maybe we could...
直接跳到饭后甜点?
Skip straight to dessert?
嗯
Yeah.
怎么说?
What do you say?
我得说我比你先行了一步
I'd say I'm one step ahead of you.
我已经穿好我的那件粉红蕾丝内衣了
I have already slipped into my pink lace teddy,
我还穿了你喜欢的那些淫♥荡♥舞鞋
And I'm wearing those whore-y pumps that you love.
我喜欢你这样子 你在哪儿呢?
Ooh,I like that image. where are you?
宝贝我在这儿呢
I'm right here,babe.
噢 对不起 我忘了它是开着的
Ow!
Oh,I'm sorry. I forgot that was open.
我们在那边干吧 桌子上
Let's do it over here,on the table.
能递把手吗?
Can you give me a hand?
不行 我双腿悬空呢
Can't. my legs are in the air.
跟着我声音来吧
Just follow the sound of my voice.
这不就来了嘛
There you go.
我在这儿呢 小甜甜
I'm over here,sweetie.
搞什么!
Whoa! uhh! son of a bitch!
噢 我本想拿开的
Ooh,I meant to move that.
等一下 我先把内衣穿好 然后再来帮你
Hang on. let me just pull my panties up so I can help you.
行了 这边
Okay. here.
我们在这边办事吧
Let's go do it over here.
啊 见鬼 他妈的怎么回事啊?!
Aah! damn it! what the hell is going on?!
我告诉你怎么回事
I'll tell you what's going on.
三个月 四个月最多了
"in three months. four,tops."
喔噢
Uh-oh.
喔噢就对了 你这盲畜生!
"uh-oh" is right,you blind bastard!
- 行了 我道歉 我不该撒慌的 - 别介 别介
Ow! all right,I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lied! oh,no,no.
这计划棒极了
i think it was a fantastic plan.
那样我就永远都不会知道
I mean,there's no way I ever would have figured out
自己嫁给了你这个瞎子!
That I was married to a permanently blind guy!
Ow!
我是想等你熬过了这时间
All right,I just thought that by the time you did,
你会习惯的
You'd be used to the idea,
然后可能你就不会离开我啦
And maybe then you wouldn't leave me.
离开你?
Leave you?
你真觉得我有那么浅薄么?
Do you really think I'm that shallow?
Gaby 我又穷又瞎
Gaby,I'm poor and I'm blind,
说白了吧
And let's face it.
怎么看都不是你那杯茶
There is nothing about that that is your type.
哇 谢谢你的夸奖
Wow. thanks for the vote of confidence.
没错 真♥相♥让我很讶异
Y-yes,the truth would have freaked me out,
可我会回来的
But I would have come around.
如果你对我有那么一点点信心的话
If you had just had a little faith in me,
我能证明给你看 我已经准备好迎接挑战了
I could have proven to you that I was up for the challenge,
- 可你夺走了我那个机会 - 对不起
But you robbed me of that chance. I'm sorry.
很好
Good.
为了大家不再有什么困扰 我爱你
To avoid future confusion,I love you,
我想和你白头到老
And I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
Gaby 这日子可不轻松啊
Gaby,this is not going to be easy.
我知道
I know,
但就像我说的
But like I said,
无论幸福还是困苦
"for better or for worse."
你能原谅我吗?
Think you can forgive me?
试试看吧
I'll work on it.
你在试的时候
While you're working on it,
我能投入那炖肉中么?
Mind if I dig into some of that stew?
行啊
Sure.
把你魔爪从那可怜的姑娘身上拿开
Ugh! get off that poor girl right now!
你的报税单我填好了
I finished your taxes.
- 这是怎么回事啊 - Susan 真对不起
What the hell is going on here? susan,I'm so sorry.
不 Katherine
No,katherine,
我知道你在感情上所承受的一切
I know what you've been going through emotionally,
所以你不必道歉
So you don't have to apologize.
顺便说句 我看到你的胸了
And by the way,your boob is out. oh.
- 还有你 - 我知道我知道
You,on the other hand-- I know. I know.
我真搞不懂你 这是你的为人风格吗?
I don't understand you. is this something you do?
你利用免费税务准备工作的承诺
You worm your way into a neighborhood
慢慢潜入到一个社区当中
With the promise of free tax preparation,
- 接着就搞上了最近的那个中年离婚妇女? - 嘿
And then you jump on the nearest middle-aged divorce? hey!
不是的 她是过来喝东西的
It's not like that. she came over for some drinks,
我们聊着聊着 就回忆起了往事
And we got to talking and started reminiscing,
过去的种种感受瞬间都涌上了心头
And all these old feelings came rushing back.
噢 真会编啊 Timmy 好象我真的会信你似的
Oh,nice try,timmy. like I'm really going to believe that.
丢人 真是...丢人!
Shame on you. just... shame!
你说的"过去的感受"是指什么?
What do you mean,"old feelings"?
我们真的要谈这个吗
Do we really need to get into this?
你们有什么好追忆的啊
What do you have to reminisce about?
16岁时他曾在这里待过一个星期
He was here for a week when he was 16.
你们两个是否有...
What could you two have even...
天啊 你们睡过了
Oh,my god,you slept together.
好了
Okay,
- 在你胡思乱想之前 - 她是我的第一次
before you get some sordid image in your head-- she took my virginity.
你用得着这样说吗
Do you have to say it like that?
我和所有参加野营的人 都这么说的
that's how I said it to every single guy at band camp.
你真不要脸
Shame on you!
他妈妈很放心地把他交给了我
His mother trusted me to take care of him,
可你却趁人之危
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表