剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Well,clearly he's not if you're going behind his ck.
你究竟想不想去?
Do you wanna go or not?
想 我真的很想去
Yes! yes,i really wanna go to the party.
派对? 你们还在讨论那个?
Party? you guys still talking about that?
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
忘了那派对吧 麦克跟我已经决定了
Ugh! let it go. you know,mike and I decided--
最后一次跟你说 不准去
No party,and that's final.
布里
Bree.
我希望我来得是时候
I hope this isn't a bad time.
我想送你一份礼物恭贺你乔迁之喜
I just wanted to bring you a housewarming gift.
这是我特制肉馅派的烹饪配方
It's the recipe for my special mincemeat pie.
每年的感恩节我家里都少不了它
It wouldn't be thanksgiving at my house without it.
你真是体贴人
Well... aren't you thoughtful?
让我把它放进我的配方盒里
Let me just file this in my recipe box.
既然我们分享彼此派的配方了
Well,as long as we're swapping pie recipes,
我想要你那美味的柠檬蛋白酥皮派的
i would love the one for your fabulous lemon meringue.
真的吗? 那真是太抬举我了
Really? I'm so flattered you'd ask.
可那个我不拿来分享
But I don't share that.
什么?
Excuse me?
你要知道
You have to understand--
我研究了很多年
I experimented for years
才得出我的秘方
Before I came up with my secret ingredient.
用什么做的? 香草? 肉蔻? 还是小豆蔻?
Which is what? vanilla? nutmeg? cardamom?
如果我告诉你 那就不叫秘方了
If I told you,it wouldn't be a secret anymore.
那只能叫做配料
It would just be an ingredient.
这样看起来可太不像邻居
Well,that,um, hardly seems neighborly.
毕竟我才给了你我做肉馅派的小秘诀
After all,i just gave you the recipe for my mincemeat pie.
是的 非常好的秘诀 我有那本烹饪书
Yes,and it's a very good one. I have the book it came from.
可它并不是来自烹饪书
That recipe is not from a book.
它是由我母亲传下来的
That recipe was handed down to me from my mother.
除非你母亲是贝蒂·克罗克
Well,unless your mother was betty crocker,
否则那就是从书上学来的
She got it from a book.
亲爱的 我让你失望了
Oh,dear. now I've upset you.
不不 我没有失望
No. no,i am not upset.
我只是不懂为什么你这么打定注意
I'm just confused as to why you seem so determined
让人对你有不好的印象
To get off on the wrong foot.
你给了勒奈特做了一个派
First you bring a pie to lynette's,
而我给你安排的任务是色拉
When I clearly assigned you the salad--
这也正是我搞不懂的
Now,see, that's where I'm confused.
是谁给你权利
Just what,please, gives you the right
让你在我提议的午宴上决定谁做什么
To decide who brings what to a luncheon that I suggested?
这是传统
Well,it's tradition.
总是由我来组织我们的小型聚会
I always organize our little get-togethers,
而且我也总是负责甜品
And I always bring dessert.
那我回来得太好了
Well,then, how lovely that I'm back
可以把这个担子从你肩上卸下来
And can shoulder that burden for you.
只要...给我秘方就好
Just... give me the recipe!
对不起 办不到
Sorry. I can't.
我真心希望这不会成为我们友谊的障碍
I do hope this doesn't keep us from being friends,
因为我喜欢你 布里
Because I like you,bree.
并且我确定只要你努力
And I'm sure if you put your mind to it,
你可以做出
You can come up
一个比我更好的柠檬蛋白酥皮派
With an even better lemon meringue pie than mine.
窍门是要找到糖和面粉的完美比例
The trick is finding that perfect blend of sweet and sour.
你想必已经掌握了 亲爱的
Well,you've certainly mastered that,dear.
我什么时候才能看到给我的大惊喜啊?
So when do I get to see my big surprise?
马上就好 马上就好
Wait for it. wait for it.
糖浆全作用到你胸部去了
Whoa. all that syrup went straight to your boobs.
看来这不是我的想象 它们确实变大了对吧?
So it's not my imagination. they're bigger,right?
是的
Uh,yeah.
特别是右边那个
Especially the right one.
麦克
Mike!
开玩笑的 带它们到我这边来
Just kidding. pick those up and bring 'em over here.
我最好提醒你 我可能得活动下肩膀
Well,i'd better warn you.i may have to work the shoulders.
关于今天早上朱莉和那个派对的事
That thing with julie and the party this morning...
谢谢你支持我
Mm-hmm? thanks for backing me up.
对我而言很重要 我知道对你来说也不容易
It meant a lot,and I know it wasn't easy for you.
是的 你知道 有时确实需要强硬一点
Uh,yeah,well,you know, sometimes you gotta hang tough.
你做得对
Mm,well, you did the right thing.
今晚我经过那个办派对的房♥子
I drove by that house tonight. mm-hmm?
-那场派对简直乱得可以 -什么?
That party was out of control. what?
是的 那些喝醉的孩子 摇摇晃晃地走来走去...
Yeah,there were kids staggering around drunk...
吐在阴沟里
Puking in the gutter,
然后我又看到一些女孩 裸着上身跑来跑去
And then I saw some girls running around topless.
我相信警♥察♥随时都会过去的
I'm sure the cops will be there any minute.
我们需要掼打奶油
We need whipped cream.
什么?
What?
我认为如果缺少了掼打奶油的话
Well,i don't think that you can have sexy date night
我们就不能拥有火♥辣♥辣的一夜
Without whipped cream.
不会而且决不可能
Can't and won't.
我可以去弄一些
Well,i... I can go get some.
不不 你已经工作了一整天了
No,no,you've,uh, worked all day.
你呆在这里 我到便利店去
You stay here. I'll go to the store.
可以再买♥♥些糖浆吗
Could you get more syrup?
许个愿吧
Make a wish.
我很想知道我对你怎样
So I'm dying to see what I got you.
有多体贴?
How thoughtful was i?
非常地体贴
Very.
打开它
Open it.
好的
"yes!"
还不是时候 我还没问问题
Not yet. I haven't asked the question.
你愿意跟我结婚吗 卡洛斯·索利斯
Will you marry me, carlos solis?
你的回答是...
And you say...
你在求婚?
You're proposing?
你说你不愿意花费太多
You said you didn't want to spend too much.
有什么比一个承诺更容易负担得起呢?
So what's more affordable than a promise?
这样 伊迪
Look,edie--
我可是为了你才这么做的
I'm doing this for you.
如果国税局发现了你那...见不得光的资产
If the i.r.s. gets wind of your... rainy day fund,
他们可能要求我做不利于你的证词
They could make me testify against you.
但如果我成了你的妻子...
But if I were your wife...
他们怎么会发现?
How are they going to find out?
亲爱的 总有人会说...
Oh,honey,people talk--
生气的人 失望的人
Angry people, disappointed people.
拜托 说吧
Come on. say your line.
今天是我生日
It's my birthday.
好
Fine.
我们订婚了
We're engaged.
卡洛斯
Oh! carlos!
我想我要哭了
I think I'm gonna cry.
是的 我也是
Yeah,me,too.
你说有多奇怪? 我妈妈一直跟我说
I mean,how weird is that? my mom always told me
我爸爸在我刚出生时就离开了
That my dad took off right after I was born.
-那她怎么解释? -我没有告诉她
So did she explain what mccluskey said? I didn't tell her.
每次我只要一提起他 我妈就气得要死
She kinda freaks out anytime I bring him up.
迪兰 你有权利知道谁是你父亲
Dylan,you have a right to know about your dad.
你得跟她明说
You've got to confront her.
我永远也不可能那么做 她不像你妈妈
yeah,right.I could never do that. she isn't cool like your mom.
你好 今天是我的生日
Hi. it's my birthday.
那你一定是麦特
Oh,that must mean you're matt.
我是苏珊·梅尔 我...好的
I'm susan mayer,and I'm-- all righty.
布默你这家伙 你还真干了
Boomer,you magnificent bastard! you actually did it!
不是我♥干♥的 但生日快乐
It wasn't me, but happy birthday,man.
不管是谁肯定有人干了 大家快过来
Well,it was somebody. who cares? gather 'round,men.
你喜欢这首音乐吗
So you like this music?
恩 还不错
Yeah,it's fine.
谁能告诉我到哪里能找到...
Would somebody just tell me where I can find--
说够了 快脱吧
Hey,enough talking. just take it off.
我们今晚大方得很
We're feeling generous tonight.
老天
Oh,my god!
我不是脱衣舞娘
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表