剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
然后...你就告诉她了?
And--and you told her?!
完蛋了
Oh,crap.
看来我买♥♥给你的吸奶器用不着了
I guess you won't be needing the breast pump I bought you.
这么说...是丹妮尔要生孩子了
So... danielle is having a baby.
没错 为了保住她的名声
Yes,and for the sake of her reputation,
我们就谎称是我的孩子
We've agreed to pretend that it's mine.
我只希望那些瑞士医生
I just hope that
能好好照顾我的孙女
Those swiss doctors know what they're doing.
她不在瑞士
She's not in switzerland.
她在修道院里
She's at the sisters of hope convent.
听着 费列丝 很抱歉 我知道这让你不好受
Look,phyllis,i'm sorry. I know this is upsetting.
事实上 我很兴奋
Actually,i'm thrilled.
我就要当曾祖母了
I'm going to be a great-grandma.
理论上 没错
Technically,yes.
什么叫理论上?
What do you mean, "tecically"?
我是说 这个孩子是我和奥森的
We're saying that the baby is mine and orson's,
如果你掺和进来
And if you hover around like a grandmother,
人们会怀疑的
People will be suspicious.
如果你不想让我告诉楼下的人
You're not keeping this baby from me,
谁才是孩子真正的母亲
Not if you don't want me to tell those people downstairs
你就别想把我和那孩子分开
Whose child it really is.
别那样 为丹妮尔想想
You wouldn't. think of danielle!
我倒希望你有想过
I wish you had.
如果你好好教导她
If you'd raised her properly,
她就不会未婚先孕了
She wouldn't be pregnant without a husband.
难道你认为我把自己当作一个称职的母亲吗
You think I don't know I'm a failure as a parent?
所以这个孩子对我才至关重要
That's why this child means so much to me.
这是我的第二次机会
It's my second chance.
既然是第二次 我希望你能听取我的意见
Well,i hope the second time around that you take my advice.
我一直强调你对孩子太严厉了
I always said that you were too strict with those kids.
跟你学怎么教孩子? 真太受用了
Parenting tips from you? that's rich.
-在莱克斯眼里我可是个好母亲 -那为什么他老回避你
I was a wonderful mother to rex. then why did he always avoid you?
为什么你很少来这里
Why were you barely ever here?
还不是因为你 他知道你恨我
Because of you! he knew you hated me.
他非常高兴你能那样想
Oh,he was happy to let you think that,
但不想让你来的人正是你儿子
But he was the one who dreaded your visits.
费列丝 等等
Oh. phyllis,wait!
打扰一下 大家 我有几句话想说
Excuse me,everyone, but I have something to say.
说什么 奶奶?
What--what is it,grandma?
我...
I...
我得走了
I have to go,
我想说 过了这么久
And I just wanted to say how nice it was
很高兴能再见到大家
To see you all again after so much time.
再见
Good-bye.
谢谢你这么做
Thank you for the gift.
布里
You know,bree,
不是只有你一个人想要有第二次机会的
You're not the only one who would like a second chance.
-没找到 是吗 -没 它走失了
Nothing,huh? no. no,he's lost.
它也不熟悉周边的环境
And he doesn't know this neighborhood.
不可能自己找回来的
There's no way he's gonna find his way home.
会的 不要放弃希望
Oh,he will. come on. you gotta keep believing.
完蛋了 鲍勃回来了 我要怎么跟他说啊
Oh,crap! bob's home. what am I gonna tell him?
先别说 我们继续找
Don't. we'll just keep looking.
我有预感我们会找到那只可爱的小家伙的
I have a feeling we're gonna find that cute little guy.
有你帮忙真是太好了
You--you are so nice to do this,
我是说 特别是我先前那么对你...
I mean,especially after the way I acted when we first--
别提了
You know what? don't worry about it.
我进去拿些水出来
I'm gonna go inside and get us some water,
然后我们继续找
And then we're gonna just keep looking. okay.
李 我找不到拉斐尔了 你见了吗
Lee! I can't find raphael. you seen him anywhere?
鲍勃 答应我你不会恨我
Oh,bob,prom--promise you won't hate me.
-你说什么呢 怎么了? -拉斐尔跑出来了
What are you talking about? what happened? raphael got out.
-它跑出来了? -对
He got out? yeah.
-它还不熟悉周边 -我知道
He doesn't know the neighborhood. I know he doesn't know the neighborhood.
-你怎么找的? -苏珊 她...她去拿水了
How are you looking for him? well,susan,she-- she's getting water.
等等 它就在那儿
Oh,wait, he's right there.
天啊
Oh! oh,my god!
我们的狗怎么会在你家车♥库♥?
What was our dog doing in your garage?
我不知道
I have no idea.
怎么?
What?
这么说吧
Here we go.
找到机会
Did you get a chance
处理那丛林了吗
To,uh, napalm the jungle yet?
-对 -继续说...
Yep. and?
"南线"无事
All quiet on the southern front.
加布 我们得更加小心
Gaby,we have got to be more careful.
当然
Absolutely.
不过 这很刺♥激♥
It's kind of exciting, though.
-什么? -玩火
What is? playing with fire,
游走于烧身的边缘
Almost getting burned but not quite.
别这么想
Don't be thinking like that.
要是维克托发现了 他会杀了我们俩
If victor catches us, he'll kill us both.
就是这样才刺♥激♥
That's what's so exciting.
劳驾
Oh,my--excuse me.
这是...
Mmm,that's,um...
你的古龙水味道很有意思
An interesting cologne you're wearing.
我妻子送的
My wife gave it to me.
有茴芹根 茴香
It's got,uh, anise root,fennel.
你喜欢?
What,you like it?
只是...
Yeah,it's just,um...
不知道...莫名地熟悉
I don't know... weirdly familiar.
蟹饼?
Crab cake?
好的 谢谢
Uh,yeah. thanks.
蟹饼?
Crab cake?
-蟹饼? -谢谢
Crab cake? oh,thank you.
蟹饼?
Crab cake?
谢谢
Thank you.
孩子们都睡了
Kids are asleep.
我还没
I'm not.
-你背后藏着什么? -只是件小礼物
Whatcha got back there? just a little present.
和布兰迪更放荡的姐妹打个招呼...
Say hello to brandy's even sluttier sister...
莰迪
Candy.
这是做什么?
What are you doing?
我只是...想
Well, I just--i just thought
既然昨晚大家这么尽兴
Since we had so much fun last night,
也许我们可以更快乐点
Maybe we can have a little more fun.
而这前提是
And that's only possible
我假装看到我变成另一个人才行?
When you're pretending I'm someone else?
你也必须假扮
Well, you have to pretend,too.
什么?
what?
这...
This...
就是我 汤姆 不是什么布兰迪或是莰迪
Is me, tom, not brandy or candy.
你老婆勒奈特 我不能满足你吗
It's just your wife,lynette. am I not enough for you?
你为什么这么生气?
What are you getting so mad for?
上次的假发可是你的主意
The first wig was your idea.
对 那是因为我秃了
Yeah,because I'm bald.
我知道这很让人倒胃口
And I know that that's a big old turnoff,
不过 你要知道 我也不想
But,you know, I can't help it.
我患了癌症
I have cancer.
我知道 你一直这么说
Yes,i know. I hear about it all the time.
因为我偶尔的逃避你要指责我吗
Can you blame me for wanting to escape every once in a while?
-你是说 逃避我? -对
Escape from me, you mean? yes!
你知道为什么昨夜如此快乐?
You know why last night was so much fun?
那是因为我可以和一个没得病的人做♥爱♥
Because I got to make love to someone who wasn't sick.
听着 我知道 知道自己不该说这种话
Look,i know,i know,i'm not supposed to say this stuff.
我应该做一个英雄般的丈夫
I have to be the heroic husband who listens
当你哭泣的时候抱着你倾听你的话语而自己绝不流泪
And holds you when you cry and never cries himself.
可是整件事也影响了我
But this affects me,too.
当然...我知道
Well... I know that.
-你知道? -没错
You do? yeah.
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表