剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
adam, what the-- you scared me half to death.
Adam...你把我吓个半死
Sorry. I let myself in.
抱歉 我自己开门进来了
Why?
什么事?
Dylan told me wayne's back.
Dylan告诉我Wayne回来了
- Why didn't you call me? - Because I'm handling it.
- 为什么你不给我打电♥话♥? - 因为我已经在处理这事了
Yeah, she told me about the shooting range, too.
是啊 她告诉我你去射击场的事了
You sure that's the best way to handle it?
你确定这是最好的解决方法吗?
Adam, you made it very clear that you were done with me.
Adam 你很明确地告诉我 我们已经结束了
But I'm not done with dylan, and if wayne's back, then I'm gonna protect her.
但是我跟Dylan还没结束 如果Wayne回来了 我就要保护她
So maybe I should pay him a little visit, scare him off.
所以我也许应该去拜访下他 把他吓跑
If you'd ever met wayne, you'd know better.
如果你见过Wayne的话 你就不会这么天真了
Well, then let's get dylan out of town.
那咱们让Dylan离开这里
I tried. She said she's not leaving.
我试过了 她说她不会离开的
Well, I...
我...
I promised her a trip for graduation, just the three of us, anywhere she wanted to go.
我答应过她 高中一毕业就 我们三个区旅游 随她去哪
Okay. But what happens when the trip's over?
好啊 但旅游完之后怎么办?
Won't we just be at square one again?
不又绕回原地了?
Not if we don't come back.
我们回不来好了
Oh, susan. He's adorable.
Susan 他太可爱了
he's so precious.
他太招人喜欢了
So it's been two days now.
已经过去两天了
Did you and mike finally land on a name?
你和Mike商量好名字了吗?
Maynard.
Maynard
Maynard?
Maynard?
- Interesting. - It has a very distinct ring.
- 有意思 - 发音很独特
Okay, drop the act, ladies. I hate it, too.
好了 别演戏了 姐♥妹♥们♥ 我也不喜欢这个名字
Mike insisted that we name him after his dead grandfather.
Mike坚持说我们应该 起他去世的外公的名字
How did he die? Was he beaten to death 'cause his name was maynard?
他是怎么死的? 是因为他叫Maynard 所以被打死的吗?
I know. It's terrible, but I can't change it now.
我知道 这名字很糟糕 但我现在没法改了
Mike was so emotional about it.
Mike对此很动感情
Well, then appeal to his sense of reason,
那就跟他讲道理
because the name "maynard" doesn't go with the name of "delfino."
因为"Maynard"跟"Delfino"不搭
One is german and the other is italian, and we all know what happens when those folks get together.
一个是德国名 另一个是意大利名 谁都知道那些人到一起会发生什么事
Well, I'm not sure that the world war ii argument is gonna fly.
恐怕这个二战的论据 是不会奏效的
Come on. You have to do something.
拜托 你总得做点什么
I mean, that name is practically abusive.
这名字叫简直就是在虐待他
Yeah, think about your son.
是啊 为你儿子想想吧
People live up to the names they're given.
人如其名啊
If my parents hadn't named me "gabrielle," who knows if I'd be this pretty?
要是爸妈没叫我"Gabrielle" 我怎么能出落得这么漂亮?
I guess that's why they didn't name you "einstein."
难怪他们不叫你爱因斯坦
So sarcastic, but what would you expect from a "lynette"?
真讽刺 不过从"Lynette"上 你还能指望什么?
what? If your name was "francesca," you wouldn't have time for sarcasm.
怎么了? 如果你叫"Francesca" 你才没空讽刺别人呢
You'd be too busy having sex on a vespa.
你肯定在黄蜂牌小摩托上忙着做♥爱♥
You're right. My son's future is at stake. I have to do something.
你说的对 事关我儿子的未来 我必须做些什么
Maybe not. We call gabrielle "gaby."
不一定 我们管Gabrielle 叫Gaby(傻瓜)
I mean, perhaps there's a shortened version of "maynard" you could live with.
或许Maynard的昵称还说得过去
Yeah. Which says "kick my ass" less-- "may" or "nerd"?
没错 哪个不那么找揍 May(女名) 还是Nerd(呆子)?
what's going on?
出什么事了?
Lynette scavo, I'm placing you under arrest.
Lynette Scavo 你被捕了
What? Why? Wh--for what?
什么? 为什么? 怎么回事?
Kayla showed us the burn mark on her arm.
Kayla给我们看了她胳膊上的烧伤
Burn mark? What burn mark?
烧伤? 什么烧伤?
- You see? She doesn'tnow anything about this. - Okay, sir.
- 你看 她对这事一无所知 - 好了先生
- Now please, if we could just go back and talk about this... - That's enough.sir, enough!
- 如果让我们回屋子里谈一谈... - 你说得够多了 先生 够了
Ma'am, you're gonna have to come with us.
夫人 你得跟我们走一趟
- Tom. - Okay, you know what? I'm gonna go call the attorney.
- Tom - 我这就去给律师打电♥话♥
I--okay. Look, look, I-I will come with you.
好的 我会跟你走的
Please, just don't handcuff me in front of my children.
求你别在孩子面前给我戴手铐
Well, you should have thought of that before you hurt one of them.
你在伤害她之前就该考虑到
Lynette scavo, you have the right to remain silent.
Lynette Scavo 你有权保持沉默
If you give up that right, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
如果你放弃这一权力 你所说的每一句话都会成为呈堂证供
You have the right to have an attorney present during questioning.
审讯期间你有权要求律师出席
If you do not have one, we will appoint one for you.
如果你没有律师 我们会为你指派一名
Well, I'd--I'd be delighted to speak to them, bree.
我很荣幸能给他们做演说 Bree
Perhaps I can tell 'em the story about the time I evaded the north korean border patrol
我可以给他们讲讲 我为躲避朝鲜边界巡警
by hiding in a pile of oxen dung.
而躲在一大堆牛粪里的故事
they'll love that.
他们会喜欢的
This is gonna be the best seniors' brunch ever.
这会是高等会员间最好的早午餐了
I'm so glad you're back.
真高兴你回来了
Between you and me, reverend sykes tended to pander to the congregation's progressive element.
这话只跟你讲 Sykes神父总是倾向于 迎合会众中的激进分子
I prefer your more muscular brand of christianity.
我更欣赏你有苦修精神的基♥督♥教
Well, thank you, bree.
谢谢你 Bree
I thought of you also.
我也很挂念你
I'm so sorry to hear about rex's passing, but I understand that you remarried.
很遗憾Rex过世了 不过我听说你再婚了
I did, but, um, I'm afraid it hasn't worked out.
确实 但是 婚姻并不成功
It's been rough.
很艰难
For what it's worth, I know how you feel.
我得说 但我理解你的感受
When carolyn left me, the loneliness was crippling.
Carolyn离开我的时候 孤独侵蚀了我
I didn't know she left you.
这事我还不知道啊
Yes, for our korean grocer.
没错 跟我们的朝鲜杂货商跑了
I'll tell you, sometimes this merciful god of ours has one sick sense of humor.
看来我们仁慈的上帝 有时会来点黑色幽默
Hartman, table for 4, 7:30. See you then.
Hartman 4人桌 7点半 到时候见
- Table for one? - yes.
- 就一位吗? - 对
scavo'S.
Scavo比萨店
Is everything all right?
一切还好吗?
Oh, this is a bit awkward, but my soon-to-be ex just walked in.
哦 这可有些尴尬 我的准前夫刚刚进来了
He's been following me everywhere.
他到处跟踪着我
For ace, 8:30 P.M. All right.
雅座 晚8点半 好的
Would you mind terribly if I took your hand?
实在不好意思 你介意我握着你的手吗?
Maybe that way, he'll finally get the idea that I've moved on.
或许这样 他就相信我开始新感情了
My hand is at your service.
我的手任凭您调遣
right this way, sir.
这边请 先生
Will you be needing a wine list?
需要酒水单吗?
actually, I...
其实 我...
think I'll be needing a new restaurant.
我想我需要换一家餐馆
Ah, it worked. thank you for that.
奏效了 谢谢你
It was my pleasure.
我的荣幸
The bail bondsman said he has to run a credit check, then he'll wire the money.
释金担♥保♥人说 他要先查信用记录 然后才同意转帐
So after you've been processed, you can leave.
手续办完后 就可以出去了
And go where?
然后去哪儿?
I can't get within 500 feet of my children.
我得和孩子们保持500英尺的距离
Are you not up to speed on the people vs. Lynette scavo?
你不准备加速 公诉Lynette scavo一案审理?
We'll figure something out.
我们会想出办法的
Mrs. Scavo, it's time to go.
Scavo夫人 时间到了
No, you'll figure something out. I have to go bk to my cell.
都靠你了 我得回班房♥了
Honey, I am so sorry about this. Look it, just hang in there.
宝贝 真的很对不起 坚持一下
It's only gonna be a couple more hours at the most.
最多只需要几个小时
How can you talk like that?
你怎么能这么说?
What else has to happen for you to get what's going on here?
还要怎样你才能明白事情的真♥相♥?
I do get it.
我明白
But kayla's my daughter, so I'm trying to deal with this in a way that protects our family.
但Kayla是我女儿 我要以保护家庭的前提来处理问题
No, you are trying to stay on the fence while I fight to stop kayla from destroying us.
不 我在努力不让Kayla毁了我们 你却骑墙观望
But look around you, tom. Look where I am!
看看周围 Tom 看看我在哪里
You have got to do something now.
你必须立即采取行动
Fix this.
解决这事
well, thank you for a lovely evening, bree.
今晚太美妙了 Bree
You know, it's funny.
有趣的是
I don't think I'll be able to look at you as just another parishioner anymore.
恐怕我不能再把你看作一般的教民了
Now, now. We mustn't play favorites, although I will take that as a compliment.
我们不能偏心 不过我接受你的赞赏
Well, take this as a compliment as well.
也请接受这个赞赏吧
Your eyes glimmer like the yalu river on a moonlit night.
你的眼眸如同月夜下的鸭绿江
How, um, colorfully put.
哦...形容的...色彩斑斓
what does that mean?
什么意思?
I want you.
我想要你
Reverend green!
Green教士
When you took my hand in that restaurant, I could feel the electricity, and I know you felt it, too.
你在餐厅拉我手的时候 我被电到了 相信你也一样
No, I told you. I was only trying to send a message to my ex.
跟你说过了 我只是给前夫摆样子而已
Oh, please. There's always been sexual tension between us,
拜托 我们一直都渴望着对方
ever since palm sunday 1996, when we both reached for the same frond.
从1996年圣枝主日上 我们都去摘同一片棕榈叶时就开始了
No!
不
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表