剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
Previously on DH...
前情提要
lynette dallied with temptation...
有人和Lynette勾搭上了
are you sleeping with my wife?
你和我老婆上♥床♥了?
Carlos struggled with his new life...
Carlos和他的新生活做斗争
I am poor, and I am blind, and there is nothing about that that is your type.
我没钱 我是瞎子 没有哪一点是你喜欢的
Bree found herself with a new rival...
Bree发现了新的竞争对手
bree, that is, like, the best pie you've ever made.
Bree 这是你有史以来最棒的派
this is not my pie.
这不是我做的派
okay, you caught me. It's mine.
好吧 被你发现了 这是我做的
And susan made the best of having houseguests.
Susan盛情接待了她的房♥客
Oh, and, listen, bob and lee introduced u to this wonderful contractor,
呃 Bob和Lee给我们介绍了 一个很棒的包工头
so we won't be imposing for long.
所以我们不会再这里碍事很久的
Imposing? Who's imposing?
碍事? 怎么会碍事啊?
You can stay as long as you want.
你想住多久都没问题的
in a corridor of the greenwood rehabilitation center is a sign.
绿林康复中心的走廊 有这样一个标语
"A man is only as sick as his secrets"
"心魔才是病根"
It's there to remind patients to be honest about the past.
在那里提醒病人要坦诚看待过去的事
But orson hodge did not notice it.
但Orson Hodge没注意到标语
He was too busy thinking of s past,
他正忙着思索过去的事
or at least the part of it he shared with mike delfino.
或只是在想他与Mike Delfino 过去的种种
Orson thought of the night they met--
Orson想到了那晚他们的初次见面
the night his mother...
那晚他的妈妈
had murdered his mistress.
杀了他的情人
He thought of the next timehey met and how mike began to recognize him.
他想到了第二次遇到他 Mike看他面熟
He thought of his mother's fear mike would remember too much
考虑到他母亲怕Mike得知真♥相♥
and her demand that orson stop this from happening.
加上她要求Orson彻底不留疑问
He thought of how he agonized, but in the end, had still...
他自己也很苦恼 但最终他还是...
done the unthinkable.
做出了轻率的举动
Orson then started to think about the message he had received from mike, asking him to visit.
然后Orson想到了 Mike邀请他来访的信息
The thought was crossing orson's mind that mike had remembered something--
Orson猜测Mike可能想起了某些...
something dangerous, when suddenly...
某些可怕的事 突然...
orson. Come on in.
Orson 进来吧
The time for thinking was over.
没时间思考了
So I-I see ty have a tennis court here.
你们这有网球场啊
Must be nice to get out and whack a few balls around, huh?
出门打球一定很好玩吧?
Why don't you sit down?
你怎么不坐下?
It might make this easier.
这样好说话些
I've been trying to figure out all day just how I was gonna do this.
我该怎么做 这个问题我苦想了一整天
Do what, mike?
做什么 Mike?
Since I've come here, I've had a lot of time to think.
自从我来到这里 我有大量的时间可以思考
Things are... becoming clearer.
很多事...变得明了了
I'm starting to put some things togeth.
把很多事的来龙去脉想清楚了
well, good for you.
噢 恭喜你啊
No, not really, orson.
没 没那么好 Orson
When you hurt people, you gotta be accountable.
当你害了别人 你就该为此负责
There's no way around it.
不能逃避
So I have to ask you...
所以我必须问问你...
do you think you can forgive me?
你觉得你能原谅我吗?
What?
什么?
When i asked you to write a prescription for pain pills, it...
当我要你给我开止疼片处方时...
all I could think about was getting my next fix.
我只想着自己赶紧摆脱下一次的剧痛
The fact that you could have lost your license, your business--
而你可能会因此被取消从医资格 你的生计...
all that never even entered my head.
我却压根没为你考虑
and I am... really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Of course. No need to apologize.
其实 没必要样道歉啊
I-I feel a million times better.
那我就释然多了
you know, one thing I've learned here--
知道吗 我来这里就学到了一个道理
if you don't get this stuff off your chest, it'll eat you alive.
把事都闷在心里把人折磨死的
as he left, orson thought only of his good fortune and relief,
他离开时 Orson只想到了他的走运与放松
ignoring completely the feelings of guilt and shame that were rising within him.
却没发现罪孽感和内疚在潜意识中膨胀
That was the sad thing about orson hodge...
这就是Orson Hodge的弱点
he had no idea just how sick he really was.
他还不知道自己病的有多重
绝望主妇 第四季 第12集
Desperate Housewives Season04 Episode12
From the moment his doctors had told him he was blind,
自从医生告诉他眼睛瞎了的那一刻起
carlos solis had worried about only one thing--
Carlos Solis只在担心一件事
that the people in his life would come to see him as a burden.
周围的人会把他当作累赘来看待
But as it turned out, his friends didn't mind driving him to the store.
但出乎意料的是 他的朋友们不介意带他去购物
His neighbors didn't mind helping retrieve his mail.
他的邻居们不介意帮他取信件
The paper boy didn't mind helping him find his morning paper.
送报童不介意把晨报扔到最近的地方
In truth, everyone on wisteria lane
的确 紫藤巷的每个人
was more than willing to help Carlos adjust to life as a blind man--
都十分乐意帮助Carlos适应盲人的生活
everyone, that is...but his wife,
每个人 但除了他媳妇
who was quickly starting to feel she was the one with the handicap.
很快她就觉得自己被残疾人拖住了
"And in a surprise move, the spurs announced a trade
"马刺出人意料的转会
that will send perennial all-star to the..."
会使全明星阵容..."
oh, jeez, gaby.
哎呀 Gaby
I asked you to please fish out all the little carrot squares.
我要你把胡萝卜块都挑出来的啊
I did.
我挑出来了
Well, I think you missed some. Could you get 'em out, please?
呃 你好像没挑干净 帮我再挑挑吧?
There you go. All gone.
吃了 没萝卜了
Did you just use your hand?
你刚才用手捞的?
Of course not. I us a spoon.
当然不是了 我用的勺子
I'm sorry that I'm such a handful.
很抱歉我真是费事
I really am trying to do the best that I can.
我在尽量努力
I know you are, babe.
我知道你在努力 宝贝
And I know it's hard, and I'm gonna try to be more sensitive to your needs.
我知道这很困难 但我会把你照顾周到的
Now hurry up and finish. I have to go to the store.
快点吃完 我得去买♥♥东西
Could I go, too? I'm bored.
我也能去吗? 我很无聊
Oh, please, carlos.
别 Carlos
I have a million errands to run, and I'd do it a lot faster without you.
我有一大堆事要忙 不带上你可以快很多
Plus I'm having lunch with the girls first.
还有就是我要先和一帮女的吃午饭
Oh, okay.
哦 好吧
Gaby, another carrot.
Gaby 又有胡萝卜
Just eat them. Carrots are good for your...
吃了吧 胡萝卜有助于...(提高视力)
just eat them.
吃了吧
sorry I'm late. Blind husband. You know the drill.
抱歉我来晚了 盲人老公 事很多
Oh, gaby, I'm so glad you're here.
Gaby 很高兴你来了
I was just about to tell everyone to keep an eye out for their invitation to the founder's ball.
我正要告诉大家 留意接收基金晚会的邀请函
I'm sorry. What is the founder's ball? You all seem so excited.
我插个话 基金晚会是什么? 看起来你们都很兴奋啊
It's a black-tie fund-raiser that bree organizes every year.
是Bree每年都要组织的 要求正装出席的基金晚会
It's a lot of work, exhausting and completely worth it.
要花很多心思 很累但很值得
Especially when you get your big moment in the spotlight.
特别是当你站在聚光灯下的那一刻
Bree gets to present an award to somebody who's done something extraordinary for the community.
Bree会给对社区有杰出贡献的人颁奖
Ooh, I say we nominate the woman who gives edie her bikini wax.
哦 那咱们提名 送Edie比基尼蜜蜡脱毛膏的女人吧
So, bree, I've planned a few events myself back in chicago.
那 Bree 我以前在芝加哥时企划过一些晚会
Small potatoes compared to this, I'm sure,
比起这个只是三脚猫
but if you could use me, I'd love to help.
但如果你愿意用我 我乐意帮忙
That would be lovely.
那很好啊
it would?
很好?
Yes, of course. Why wouldn't it?
是啊 当然了 为啥不好?
Nobody? Okay, I'm going in.
没人吭声了? 好 那我来说
Because you two would kill each other... literally.
因为你们会自相残杀的 真的
It'll start with hair pullg and end with detectives taking our statements.
先是拽头发 最后警探来录咱们的证词
Remember the pie thing?
还记得派的事吗?
"Remember the pie thing"-- tibetan monks remember the pie thing.
还记得派的事? 你们闹得无人不知
I acknowledge that katherine and I have had our differences,
我承认最近Katherine和我有很多异议
but we have all been through a lot recently.
但我们都经历了很多
And I would hope that it taught us to put our differences aside and be friends,
我希望这件事能让我们求同存异
because that's what's most important.
这才是最重要的
I faced cancer and a tornado, but I'm running from this.
我熬过了癌症和龙♥卷♥风♥ 但现在我要逃避了
oh, my god. Rick.
哦 天哪 Rick
How are you?
最近咋样了?
Great, actually. We're great.
好极了 真的 我们很好
Well, you look great.
嗯 你看起来很好
Hey, tom. Look who's here--rick.
嘿 Tom 看谁来了 Rick
I see that. Table for one?
看到了 一人桌?
Uh, no, thanks. I just wanted to come by and bring you guys...
不坐了 谢谢 我只是来给你们带...
it's barolo. I just got back from italy.
巴罗洛葡萄酒 我刚从意大利带的
Oh, well, that's nice. Thank you.
哦 你真好 谢谢
Ah, what's the occasion? Or are you just being a good guy?
你想怎样? 或者你只是想当好人?
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表