剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
你找不到的 我拿给你好了
You'll never find it I'll get it for you.
顺便说一句 我要在艾达家待一阵子
By the way,I'm staying at Ida's house for a while since,
你也知道我家还是一片废墟
you know,my house is a pile of rubble.
噢 真不幸 给你一个星期的时间
Oh,that's so sad.You've got a week.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
放在杯架里不就行了
Just put it in the cup holder.
打扰一下 你是阿尔的妻子吗?
Excuse me.Are you Al's wife?
我是加布里埃尔.郎
I'm Gabrielle Lang.
你是市长的妻子 我认得你
You're the mayor's wife.Of course I recognize you.
阿尔的事我很吃惊
So I was shocked to hear about Al.
我都不记得上一次这么难过是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time I was so devastated.
你不是昨天才下葬了你丈夫吗
Didn't you just bury your husband yesterday?
那也很让人难过
That sucked,too.
阿尔出了什么事?
So what happened to Al?
他正在开车回家
He was driving home
试着躲过风暴 却撞上了倒下的电线杆...
trying to beat the storm,and he ran into a downed power line...
他的车就起火了
and his car burst into flames.
噢 亲爱的 别这样
Oh,sweetie,don't.
我希望你能像我这样回忆阿尔
I want you to remember all like I do...
他坐在办公桌前 脸上有大大的微笑
at his desk,with a big smile on his face
周围摆着一大堆文件
surrounded by all his files.
顺便问一下 那些文件都哪去了?
By the way,where are those files?
我清理了他的办公室
I cleared out his office.
我想那一定很难过吧
Oh,I bet that was hard.
那你放在哪里了?
so where'd you put 'em?
车♥库♥里
In the garage.
也就是在
Which is...
后面
in the back.
哦,你看看我 一个人霸占着遗孀
Well,look at me,monopolizing the widow.
你去招待一下大家 我去给你拿饼干
You go mingle.I'm gonna get you a cracker.
往来账户
啊 老天爷,为什么
Ah,god ,why.
人们干吗要死啊?
Why do people have to die?!
为什么啊 上帝 为什么为什么
Why,god?! Why?
为什么 为什么 为什么
Why? Why? Why? Why?
真是太感谢你了 肯让我们
Oh,Thank you so much for letting us
用你的饭厅 - 要谢的是你为我们做晚饭
take over your dining room. - Please. Thank you for making us dinner.
噢 之后会送甜点过来吗 - 当然
Oh,you will be sending up dessert later? - Oh,sure.
等你们吃完好了 把碟子放在大厅就可以了
Just,uh,leave your trays in the hall when you're ready.
松饼?
Puff pastry?
谢谢 - 这是12年的苏格兰酒
Thank you. - Oh,here is a nice 12-year-old scotch
用来配那个刚好 - 很感谢你们请我过来吃晚饭
to wash that down with. - Uh,look,it's nice of you to invite me for dinner,
但如果你们是希望我改变主意 给你们修房♥顶
but if you're hoping to change my mind about doing your roof,
那我...我真的没兴趣
I'm just-- I'm really not up to it.
不不不 沃尔特
No. No,no,Walter,
我们只是听说了你的处境
We--we just heard about your situation
所以就想你或许需要有人陪陪 仅此而已
and thought you could use a little company. That's all.
是啊 美味的家常饭菜
Yes,and a nice home-cooked meal.
相信我 我们绝对不是醉翁之意不在酒
Trust me,there are absolutely no tricks up our sleeve.
我注意到那里是四个位子
Uh,I noticed there are four place settings.
是有人要和我们一起吗?
Is somebody joining us?
好了 我来了 什么事这么紧急
All right,I'm here.What was so important?
怎么了
What's going on?
我要搬出去
I'm moving out.
住在自己家的客房♥ 有点不舒服
It's been a little weird staying in the guest room of my own house.
可我以为你和妈妈在努力改善关系啊
But I thought you and mom were trying to work stuff out.
是的 只是...
We are. It's just...
你妈妈认为保持点距离
your mom thought it might be easier
会让事情更顺利些
if we gave ourselves a little distance.
那为什么不是她搬出去呢
Well,then why doesn't she move out?
迪伦
Dylan
我是认真的 你不能把我和她单独留下
I'm serious.You can't leave me here alone with her.
我会发疯的
I'll go crazy.
嘿 别这样 我们会常常见面的
Hey,come onwe're gonna see each other all the time.
为什么每次都要她赢呢?
Why does she always have to win?
我打算开始去巴黎旅行了
Yeah,I'm thinking of starting my trip in paris.
托德和我讨论过去那里 不过现在我打算
Todd and I talked about going there,but now I'm thinking of
一个人去
doing it myself.
沃尔特最近和他的伴侣托德分手了
Walter recently split up with his life partner Todd.
他们都是同志 - 这世界真小啊 是不是
They were gay. - Small world,huh?
到底是有多小?
How is it small,exactly?
安德鲁也是一个非常自豪的同性恋
Andrew is also an out-and-proud homosexual.
他就在这里 他是同性恋 我们已经习惯了
He's here,he's queer,and we're used to it.
从什么时候开始的?
Since when?
你知道你们俩还有什么共同之处吗? 都很喜欢靴子
You know what else you two have in common? A love of boots.
安德鲁有很多漂亮的靴子
Andrew has some beautiful boots.
我完全可以想象
Oh,I can only imagine
你们俩一起逛靴子店时的乐趣
the fun you two would have in the boot shop.
妈妈 我把这些碗拿到厨房♥去
Um,Mom,I'm gonna take these bowls to the kitchen.
谢谢 亲爱的
Oh,thanks,dear.
我们俩一起
With you.
你搞什么啊
What are you doing?
我只是不想阻挡那些
I'm just trying to stay out of the way
火花四溅而已
of all those sparks that are flying.
火花? 那男人比我大两倍
Sparks? The man's twice my age.
是的 但他也是...
Yes,but he's also--
他非常的有品味...
he's got a great sense of...
好了 你知道要找个好的承包人有多难吗
Okay,do you know how hard it is to get a good contractor?
我的天啊
Oh,My god!
而可怜的沃尔特又刚经历了失恋
And poor walter just had his heart broken,
所以如果需要你对他表示友好 才能让我们的房♥子被修好
so if it takes you being nice to him to get our house fixed,then...
你为了新的房♥顶 帮我拉皮条?
You're--you're pimping me out for a new roof?
还有窗子
And windows.
我不是帮你拉皮条 我只是简单地要求你
And I am not pimping you out. I'm simply asking you
向一个孤单的男人表示下友好
to show some kindness to a lonely man
刚好他还很会修房♥顶
who happens to be an excellent roofer.
听着 如果友好你是指上♥床♥的话 - 说话小心点 我不会同意的
Look,if by kindness you mean sex - watch your mouth.I would never suggest that.
你不一定非要满足他而让他重新燃起希望的
You can raise a man's hopes without satisfying them.
我这辈子都是这么做的
I've done it all my life.
安德鲁 我必须要回到我的家
Andrew,I haveot to get back into my house
而你是我唯一的希望了
and you're my only hope.
好吧
Fine.
为了你 我会调情
For you,I will flirt
去勾引 去引诱
I will flatter,and I will charm.
保佑你
Bless you.
作为交换
And in exchange
我要一台60英寸的纯平电视
I expect a 60-inch flat screen TV.
好 如果你能让他及时开工
Fine,and if you can get him to come in on time
并且不会超过预算 我还会加上立体环绕
and under budget,I'll throw in surround sound.
不行 那个叫沃尔特的家伙得继续痛苦下去
No.That Walter guy needs to stay miserable,
如果他不痛苦 就会去修好房♥子了
because if he's not,he'll fix her roof
然后她就会离开我们 - 妈妈 我们都知道这不可能长久的
and then she'll leave us. - Mom,we always knew is couldn't last forever,
不过她还是会在这里住上一两个礼拜的
and she'll still be here another week or two.
这点时间根本不够 她才刚刚开始
That is not enough time.She just started
给厨房♥刷模板 还有我本不该说的
stenciling the kitchen,and I didn't want to tell you this
她还说要弄个花♥园♥
but there is talk of an herb garden.
我要去阻止她 - 怎么做?
I've gotta stop her. - How?
我不知道 可是我已经喜欢上了熨烫枕套的味道,
I don't know,but I've had a taste of ironed pillowcases,
我才不要回到以前
and I am not going back.
噢 沃尔特 你这里沾到一点
Oh,Walter,you got a little right there.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 各位 抱歉打扰你们
Hey,everybody.I'm sorry to interrupt
不过那个苹果派的味道 让我直流口水
but the smell of that apple pie just made my mouth water.
别说了 马上就送上一片
Well,say no more.One slice coming right up.
苏珊.德尔菲诺 这位是沃尔特.比尔利希
Oh,Susan Delfino,this is Walter Bierlich.
这里是苏珊的家 她好心收留了我们 - 嗨 你好吗
This is Susan's house.She's kind enough to take us in. - Hi.How are you?
好的 给你
All righty.Here you go.
谢了
Thanks.
噢 你要在这里吃吗
Oh.You're going to eat that...here?
噢 我只是坐一下下
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表