剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
We had nothing, okay?
我们一贫如洗 一无所有了
My mom went crazy, and I ended up on the street.
我妈妈疯掉了 于是我流落街头
To survive, I...
为了生存 我...
I had to do a bunch of stuff that I'm not proud of.
我不得不去做一些见不得人的工作
oh, ellie, I'm so sorry.
哦 Ellie 我很抱歉
I had no idea.
我不知道
What have we got here?
什么情况?
That's our guy.
目标出现
the point is, the one bad decision can me up a lot of lives,
我想说的是 一步走错 满盘皆输
and I just don't want that to happen to you and carlos 'cause I love you guys.
我不想看到这种事发生在你和Carlos身上 因为我爱你们
yes?
喂?
Supplier's coming your way.
供货商朝你家过去了
We're gonna arrest them both, so get out of there now.
我们要逮捕他们两个 你赶快离开那里
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
anyway, I didn't mean to get into a whole thing.
不管怎样 我无意牵扯进这件事
I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
我只是想跟你说声对不起
the cops are coming. Go.
警♥察♥来了 快跑
What?
什么?
police! Drop the bag! Drop the bag! Hands behind your head.
警♥察♥! 放下包! 放下包! 双手放到脑后
It's a sting. Go out the back now.
这是个围捕圈套 你快从后门走
adam!
Adam!
Mom said you wereoming tonight.
妈妈说过你今晚会来的
Oh, I wouldn't miss it for the world...
哦 我死都不会错过的...
- So you better be on your "a" game. - Okay.
- 你最好发挥出最佳水平 - 没问题
And we're all going out to dinner afterwar.
表演结束后咱们就去吃顿大餐
Adam wants to tell you about your graduation present.
Adam会告诉你他给你准备的毕业礼物
What? What is it?
真的? 是什么?
No, no, no. You gotta wait, but I'll give you a clue.
不不 你得耐心等待 不过我可以给你点提示
I hope your passport's up-to-date.
希望你的护照还没过期
yeah, no. It's--it's okay, andrew.
对 不 没关系的 Andrew
You can, uh, you can just-- you can finish it in the morning.
你...你可以明早起来再做
Great. See ya. Bye.
好极了 那回见 拜拜
Need some help with that?
需要帮忙吗?
I didn't think you liked puzzles.
我还以为你不喜欢拼图的
I can give it a shot.
我可以试试看
I need to talk to you...
我想和你谈谈...
about lynette.
关于Lynette
I'm soy I had to call dr. Dolan, daddy, but she scares me.
很抱歉我给Dolan医生打了电♥话♥ 爸爸 不过她真是吓坏我了
Yeah. You said that before, but here's the thing.
没错 你之前说过了 但是...
They're gonna let lynette go soon, and when they do,
警方很快就会释放Lynette 而到那时
you guys aren't gonna be able to live in the same house anymore.
你们就不能再共同生活在这屋檐下了
You--you know that, right?
你.. 你是知道的 对吧?
So where is she gonna live?
那她要住到哪里去?
Like, in a hotel or something?
是旅馆什么的吗?
She lives here, kayla, with me and the boys and penny.
她会住在这里 Kayla 与我和男孩们还有Penny在一起
- This is her home. - But--
- 这是她的家 - 可是...
but don't worry.We're gonna find you a nice place to live.
别担心 我们会给你找到合适的住处的
Daddy, I don't wanna go anywhere.
爸爸 我哪儿也不想去
I wanna stay here with you.
我想和你一起住在这里
I don't have a choice, kayla.
我别无选择 Kayla
I need to keep you safe.
我得保护你的安全
But I made it all up.
可是一切都是我编造出来的
I lied about everything.
所有的事都是我编的谎言
I burned myself.
是我把自己烧伤的
And why would you do that, kayla?
可你为什么要那么做 Kayla?
I hate her.
我讨厌她
And it's so much better when it's just us.
只有我们好的多
I see.
我明白了
And you'll explain all this to the police and dr. Dolan and everybody, right?
你得把真♥相♥告诉警方和Dolan医生 去告诉所有人 对吗?
Yes, promise.
好的 我保证
And then I can stay, right?
那样我就能留下来了 对吗?
No, sweetie. No.
不 亲爱的 不行
What you did was horrible, and I can't trust you anymore.
你的所作所为令人心寒 我再也无法相信你了
Then I'm gonna keep lying to everybody.
那我就继续欺骗所有人
You don't want that, do you?
你不想我那么做 是吧?
Did you get all that, dr. Dolan?
你都听见了吗 Dolan医生?
I'm gonna go stretch my legs and check my service real quick.
我出去活动一下腿脚 看看有没有电♥话♥ 很快就回来
- Okay, but intermission's only ten minutes. - Yeah.
- 好吧 但中场休息只有十分钟 - 知道了
excuse me.
劳驾
Could you give me a hand?
能帮我个忙吗?
- What's up? - Nail in my tire.
- 怎么了? - 我的车胎被钉子扎破了
I gotta change it now 'cause I need to leave after my daughter's solo.
十分紧急 因为我女儿的独奏一结束 我就得离开了
I'm--I'm catching a red-eye.
我要赶夜班飞机
Yeah, sure. I can help.
好的 当然 我可以帮忙
Oh, thanks. I'm right over here.
哦谢谢 我的车就停在那边
this thing's really flat.
车胎完全瘪了
Usually with a nail, you get a slow leak.
通常扎进钉子的话 气不会漏得这么快啊
Yeah. I'm lucky I even made it here.
是啊 不过总算还能开到这儿
Well, I got this. You grab the spare.
我来弄这个 你去取备胎
My daughter's the one that plays the cello. Which one is your daughter?
我女儿是拉大提琴那个 哪个是你女儿?
That the other thing I need your help with.
这是另一件需要你帮忙的事情
Oh, honey, can you get all my toiletries out of the bathroom?
噢 亲爱的 帮我收一下厕所里的化妆用具 好吗?
What are those?
这是啥?
Well, it's cute, aren't they?
很可爱 不是吗?
It's a hospital tradition.
这是我们医院的传统
get them out of here now.
马上把它们拿走
Why?
为什么?
because my husband is terrified of balloons.
我老公怕气球
He was once molested by a clown.
他小时候被一个小丑猥亵过
- Oh, my gosh. - oh, I got it.
- 噢 天啊 - 收拾好了
what's going on?
怎么了?
I'm sorry, sir. We didn't know about the clown.
对不起 先生 我们不知道小丑的事情
Why does that say "conner"?
上面为啥写着 "Conner"?
Is that what it said?
上面有写吗?
We had "maynard" ones printed up, but mrs. Delfino... Went to the records office...
我们本来印好"Maynard"的 但是Delfino夫人去了档案室...
susan... what's going on?
Susan 怎么回事儿?
Well... I hate the name "maynard."
呃... 我讨厌"Maynard"这个名字
- Really?I like it- - get out.
- 是吗? 我挺喜欢的 - 出去
I'm sorry. I...
对不起 我...
I just want our d to have a great name.
就是想让咱们孩子有个好名儿
I don't think "maynard" is great.
我就是觉得"Maynard"不好
You wanna know what is great?
你想知道什么是伟大的吗?
my grandfather...
我外公...
started the first integrated elementary school in tennessee.
开办了田纳西第一个综合小学
And you know what else is great?
你知道还有什么伟大的吗?
When my dad went to prison, the state wanted to put me in the system.
我父亲入狱后 政♥府♥想把我交给机构
My grandfather wouldn't let 'em.
我外公坚决不同意
He took in my mom and me and sacrificed everything
他牺牲了一切 收留了我和妈妈
just to make sure we had a great life.
就是想让我们过得好
I didn't know about that.
我不知道那些
Susan, I don't want to just give our son a name.
Susan 我不止想给孩子一个名字
I want to give him someone to live up to.
我想给他一个生命的榜样
Maynard.
Maynard
Let's hope he's worthy.
希望他能配得上这个名字
well, that part's up to us.
嗯 那得靠我们教育了
Well, that's all of her things.
好 这就是她所有的东西了
Well, we should probably get going, hmm?
那 我们也该走了 嗯?
We found a hotel with a pool for tonight.
我们今晚住在一个有泳池的酒店
Maybe you and grandpa can go swimming.
你和外公可以去游泳
Sheila, can I talk to her for a sec?
Sheila 我能跟她说几句吗?
honey, I know this is hard on you.
宝贝 我知道这对你来说很痛苦
but I'm gonna come visit you at grandpa and grandma's all the ti.
但我会经常去外公外婆家看你的
So it's not like it's good-bye forever.
所以 这不是个"永别"
Kayla...
Kayla...
I'm sorry how everything turned out.
事情变成这样我很难过
No, you're not.
不 你不难过
Okay, then.
好吧
I love you, baby.
我爱你 宝贝
Have a safe trip.
一路平安
daddy! I'm sorry!
爸爸! 对不起!
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表