剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
嗯 很好
Well, that's great.
谢谢来电
Thanks for calling.
好的 你也一样
Yeah, you, too. Bye.
再见
Bye.
什么?
What?
你在这上面不能说医生的事
You can't talk about doctors up here.
也不能说得病的事
Or about being sick.
如果你说了 你就得离开
If you do, you have to go.
这是规矩
That's the rule.
嗯 是个很好的规矩
That's a good rule.
但这不是坏消息
Although it wasn't bad news.
- 这其实-- - 并不重要
It was actually--Doesn't Matt er.
我们投了票的
We voted.
这是规矩
It's a rule.
知道了
Got it.
不说生病的事了 好吗?
Sick talk done, okay?
玩的愉快
You guys have fun.
冷冻能力
Freeze power.
得了吧 Parker
Do over, Parker .
他没有冷冻的能力
That guy doesn't have freezing power.
如果他的兵能飞 我的就能冷冻
If his guy can fly, my guy can freeze.
嘿 我是Hodge夫人
Hi. It's, uh, mrs. Hodge.
我能和Danielle谈谈吗?
May i please speak with Danielle ?
松饼蛋糕
Muffins. T...
把手拿开
Hands off.
这是为Danielle生日准备的
We're bringing these to Danielle for her birthday.
你说什么 她走了?
What do you mean, she's gone?
你信了她的话?
And you believed her?
白♥痴♥!
You idiot!
我要告你渎职
I should sue your irresponsible ass off for this.
好的 你也日安 院长嬷嬷!
Yeah, well, good day to you, too, reverend mother!
怎么了?
What happened?
那些修道院的白♥痴♥修女们 让Danielle的奶奶把她绑去了
Those stupid nuns at the convent let Danielle 's grandmother kidnap her.
她说我答应让她周末来拜访
She claimed i'd given her permission for a weekend visit.
Phyllis!
Phyllis!
是我
It's me.
你想屏蔽我的电♥话♥就屏蔽吧
You can screen your calls all you want to,
但你相信我 你掉进了麻烦的深渊
But trust me, old woman, you are in a world of trouble.
我知道你住在哪里 我马上过来找你
I know where you live, and i am coming for you.
我们不着急吗?
Shouldn't we be worried?
不 我想我们已经准备好了
No, i think we're ready for her.
再说一次怎么杀这些僵尸啊
Now show me again how you kill the zombies.
为什么我不能去?
Why can't i go?
我也打高尔夫啊
I play golf.
我也想见见你大学的兄弟们
And i'd love to meet your... College buddies.
Edie 我和这几个兄弟周末去玩 只有两个规矩
Edie, me and the guys have only two rules for these weekends--
不准装便裤 不准带女人
No plaid pants and no women.
好的
Fine.
按规矩来
Be that way.
以示关心 我准备了礼物
And to think, i got you a gift.
嘿 高尔夫球
Hey, golf balls.
它们上面刻了字
They're monogrammed.
等等 这是你的姓名的首字母 (Eddie Britt)
Wait. These are your initials.
就是
Exactly.
当你在外面玩的时候
While you're out there playing,
我要让大家知道你的球是属于谁的 (ball有睾丸的意思)
I want everyone to know who your balls belong to.
干得不错 孩子们 我得出去一会儿
Good work, boys, but i have to head out in a few minutes,
确保把所有东西都放回车♥库♥
So make sure you put all the stuff back in the garage.
喂?
Hello?
嘿 在路上了
Hey, on my way.
宾馆见 好吗?
Meet you at the hotel, okay?
5分钟后见
I'm leaving in five minutes.
嗯 Brett 能过来一下吗?
Uh, Brett , could you come here a second?
那辆货车停在这里多久了?
How long has that van been parked over there?
几小时了
Couple hours.
几小时?
Hours?
说真的?
Are you serious?
我的神呀
Oh, my god.
我想他只是在等人回来而已
I think he's just waiting for someone to come home.
Brett 有线电视修理工几时等过人?
Brett, when's the last time a cable guy waited for anyone?
你有做园丁的潜质
I see a lot of lawn mowing in your future.
嘿 还是我
Hey, it's me again.
难以置信
You're not gonna believe this.
Victor出差前派了个人跟踪我
Before Victor left on his business trip,He hired someone to tail me.
天哪 那我们取消约会吗?
Oh, man. Should we call this off?
那怎么行?
No way.
区区一个拿着望远镜
It's gonna take more than a guy with mini binoculars
吃着甜甜圈的人哪里关得住我
and a bag of doughnuts to keep me under lock and key.
我尽快赶到
I'll be there as soon as i can.
孩子们 拿工资啦
Boys, time to get paid.
来吧 Eddie
Come on, Eddie !
快回来
Come back here!
你要搭汽车回去?
Are you taking the bus home?
一到拐角处
As soon as we get around the corner,
立马调下车头的铃当
We're gonna have to adjust this horn.
Gabrielle.Hey.
Gabrielle 嘿
嗨
H-hi.
看看你
look at you.
真是意外啊
What a surprise.
这是Gaby
Oh, uh, this is Gaby .
这是我太太Tammy
This is my wife Tammy .
Tammy 这是Gabrielle
Tammy, this is Gabrielle .
哇 看看你 恭喜呀
wow,look at you.Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
意外有喜
It wasn't planned.
好吧
Okay.
那么... 你们住这儿?
So... Are you guys staying here?
不 我们只是来吃个午饭
No, we just came for some lunch.
这是爸爸开的
Daddy owns this place.
对啊
That's right.
你是酒店继承人
You're a hotel heiress.
是啊 但不是淫♥荡♥的那种(暗指Paris Hilton)
Yeah, but not one of the skanky ones.
你们是怎么认识的?
How do you two know each other?
我给Gabrielle当过园丁
I used to be Gabrielle 's gardener.
噢 显而易见 他可是飞上枝头变凤♥凰♥了
Oh! Well, as you can see,He's certainly married up from lawn boy.
- Tammy - 怎么了?
Tammy. What?
别管了
Forget it.
听说你嫁给了市长
So i heard you married the mayor.
你嫁给了Victor Lang?
You're married to Victor lang?
他和爸爸一起打猎的
He and daddy go hunting together.
我跟John说了 要是对爸爸好一点
I told John if he would just be nicer to daddy,
就可以和市长之类的人物会面 认识些有权有势的人
He could hang out with people like the mayor and make important contacts.
我一直对你说 我不需要拍你♥爸♥马屁来换取事业成就
And i keep telling you that i don't need to kiss your father's ass to have a career.
是啊 我嫁给了市长
Uh, yeah, so i married the mayor.
很疯狂 是吗?
Kooky, huh?
那他和你一起来了吗?
So, um, is he here with you?
不 不在
Uh, no.
他去参加会谈了 所以我决定周末来做水疗
He's away at a conference,So i decided to treat myself to a spa weekend.
一定要做全身按♥摩♥
Ooh! You should definitely get the full body massage.
正有此意
Oh, i plan to.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
我也是 Gaby
You, too, Gaby .
不好意思
Sorry about that.
完全出乎意外 我是说没想到遇上他们
A complete shock.I mean, of all people to run into.
他们是谁?
Who were they?
一个老朋友和他的白♥痴♥老婆
Just an old friend and his idiot wife.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
Bree 见到你真是太好了
Bree, how lovely to see you.
少来这套 Phyllis
Cram it, Phyllis .
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表