剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表
By reputation,I mean that you are the kind of woman that
我所说的名声 是指 你是那样一种女人
Treats a man like a plaything,whether it's my husband or let's say...
将男人们视为玩物 不论是对我丈夫 或者...
Your teenage gardener?
对你的未成年园丁?
Bree saw you slap your daughter.
Bree看见你扇了你的女儿
Excuse me?
什么?
Gaby!
Gaby!
Yeah,she asked about her father and then you smacked her.
她问你她爸爸的事情 你就扇了她一耳光
Why'd you do that?
你为什么这么做?
This is the last thing that I will ever say to you.
这是我最不愿和你讲的事
Yes,I lost my temper with dylan,but her father is a horrible man.
是的 我对Dylan失态了 但她父亲是个糟糕透顶的人
I want you to imagine the worst thing that a father can do to his daughter.
想想一个父亲能对女儿 做的最可怕的事情是什么
What was I supposed to tell dylan about that,hmm?
我怎么能对Dylan讲这种事呢?
I hope that satisfies everyone's curiosity.
我希望这些话能满足 所有人的好奇心
oh,my god.
天哪
"Hang 'em high" has three syllables.
"Hang 'em high" (歌♥名)有三个音节
I guess you...saw what happened down there.
我想你看见刚才的事了
Yep.
是啊
Look,it was a long time ago,and...and it didn't mean anything.
那是很久以前的事情了 对我来讲毫无意义
How many people know about this?
有多少人知道这件事?
Now or before tonight?
现在还是今晚之前?
- how many? - Look,I know you're upset.
- 有多少? - 我知道你很心烦
I'm not upset.I'm just trying to work out how to spin this.
我不心烦 我只是想找个方法 把这件事掩盖掉
Clearly,the boy was underage.
显然 那个孩子还没成年
Do you think money would shut him up?
你认为给他点钱 他会守口如瓶吗?
Victor,really,I don't think it's a big deal.
Victor 真的 我觉得这没什么大不了的
Hmm.That's because you're not me.
嗯 那是因为你不是我
Okay,you've got to remember this.
好的 你肯定记得这个
This is bodsworth.You took him everywhere.
这是Bodsworth 你们形影不离
No,I think I'd remember a bear that ugly.
不 我不会记得这么丑的熊的
Well,clearly,it's yours.
嗯 很显然 这是你的
Your mom kept it all these years,and he's here in your old room.
你妈妈把它保存了这么多年 现在它又放在你原来的屋子里
Wait.This was my old room?
等等 这是我原来住的屋子?
My mom told me I'm in my old room down the hall.
我妈说我现在住的 楼下客厅里的那间才是
No,this was your room.What are you talking about?
不 这才是你的房♥间 你都在说些什么啊?
Evening,girls.
晚上好 姑娘们
Hey.How was the party?
嘿 聚会怎么样?
It was lovely.
很不错
I think your mother would like you home to help clean up.
我想你妈妈希望你 回去帮忙打扫卫生
I'm sorry,mom.
抱歉 妈妈
It's okay,sweetie.
没事 甜心
But I don't want you seeing that girl anymore.
但是我不想你 再去见那个女孩了
Orson,honey,where have you been?
Orson 亲爱的 你去哪了?
We got a call from danielle's doctor.
Danielle的医生打来电♥话♥
Apparently,her fall caused a placental abruption,
很明显 她的跌倒导致了胎盘破碎
- where the placenta separates from the uterus. - Oh,my god.
- 胎盘和子♥宫♥已经分离了 - 天哪
Now they said not to panic.There are degrees of this.
现在他们说先别着急 严重程度还不知道
They're doing a sonogram,then they're gonna call us.
他们在做透视 然后会来电说明情况
I can't wait that long.I have to be with her.
我不能等那么久 我得去陪她
Okay.I'll get your purse.
好的 我去拿你的包
What do you think you're doing? You can't leave yet.
你知道你在做什么吗? 你现在还不能离开
- Something's come up.We'll talk tomorrow. - No,we'll talk now.
- 发生了一些事情 我们明天再说 - 不 我们现在就得谈谈
You still owe me an explanation for that scuzzy gyno you sent me to.
你还没跟我解释为什么 介绍我去看那么糟糕的妇科医生
I said I was sorry.For god sakes,susan,not everything is about you.
我道过歉了 天哪 Susan 世界不是围着你转的
Oh,I know this night has been a complete disaster,but all in all,
我知道今天的聚会糟透了 但是 无论如何
it's still your best party ever.
这还是你办的最好的一次
I'm confused.
我很迷惑
Ow!Now I'm confused,and my head hurts.
嗷 我现在既迷惑又头痛了
That's for letting edie think you're engaged.
这一掌是为了 你让Edie认为你们订婚了
And the kiss?
那亲我是为什么?
When you saw me flirting,you smashed a glass.
你看见我和别人调情时 你捏碎了一个杯子
When victor heard I had an affair,he started crunching poll numbers.
当Victor知道我有外遇时 他想的只是他的选票会不会受影响
I need a man who cares enough to explode when he thinks he's gonna lose me.
我需要这样一个为了不失去我 可以暴发出来的男人
I don't just love you.I love the way you love me.
我爱的不仅是你的人 我更爱你爱我的方式
- So we're back on? - See you thursday.
- 我们继续好下去? - 周四见
Al,what have you got for me?
Al 你给我找到什么了吗?
I think I found a way to make this happen,
我想我有方法促成这件事
but it might take a week or two to line everything up.
但是需要一到两周来安排
Fantastic.
很好
I'll call you when it's done.
事成我就打电♥话♥给你
Shirley?
Shirley?
Can you make some copies of the britt file?
把这份Britt的档案复♥制♥几份?
Al Kanminsky Certified Puhlic Accountant
Al Kanminsky 注册会计师
ah seen gaby?
看到Gaby了吗?
Uh,yeah,in the bathroom upstairs.
嗯 是的 在楼上浴室里
Tell me something.
告诉我
When you found out that kid who you were paying to mow your lawn was doing your wife,
当你发现给你修理草坪的小子 在搞你的妻子时
how did you not kill him?
你为什么不杀了他?
Well,I wanted to at first,but...
嗯 我最先是这么想的 但...
hey,we're all human,right? We gotta forgive and forget.
嗨 我们都是人 不是吗? 应该学会原谅和遗忘
You're a very understanding man.If she pulled something like that on me,
你可真是个通情达理的男人 要是她对我做这种事
yhat guy wouldn't be around for long.
那个家伙就活不长了
Yeah,but no woman's worth going to jail for,right?
是的 但是没有女人值得你去为他坐牢 不是吗?
If you have enough money,it's not that hard to make someone disappear.
要是你够有钱 让一个人消失也不是难事
let's go,honey.
走吧 亲爱的
Night,carlos.
晚安 carlos
- darling,what are you doing? - I have to bring this dvd player to danielle.
- 亲爱的 你在干嘛? - 我要吧这个DVD播放机给Danielle带去
- Honey,we really have to go. - It'll just take a few seconds.These damn cords...
- 亲爱的 我们真的要走了 - 给我几分钟 这该死的绳子...
- sweetheart,it's a long drive. - It's the only thing she asked for.
- 亲爱的 还要开很久的车 - 这是她唯一想要的
yes.Hello?
是的 你好?
Hello,doctor.
你好 医生
How is she?
她怎么了?
- Thank god. - oh,my god.
- 谢天谢地 - 哦 我的天
It's gonna be okay.
一切都会好的
kids are all tucked in.They're sleeping like angels.
孩子们都吃饱了 睡的像小天使
Great.Did you put quaaludes in their cocoa?
很好 你在他们的可可里放安♥眠♥药♥了没?
Could you check on 'em for me,please?
你去替我看看他们吧?
- So how was the party? - You drugged me.
- 派对怎么样? - 你给我下药
Oh.Just a little.
哦 只是一点点
What is wrong with you? I told you,I didn't want any pot.
你是怎么了? 我告诉过你 我不需要什么毒品
Before you slap me around,let me ask you something.
在你开始要胡乱侮辱我之前 让我告诉你一些事
Do you feel better?
你有没有觉得好一点?
That's not the point.And what were you thinking,using my son as a drug mule?
这不是关键 你是怎么样想的 竟然让我儿子去做药贩子?
He didn't know what was going on,and why
他并不知道发生了什么 为什么
are you making such a big deal about it?
你至于这么大题小作吗?
Let me ask you something.Do you remember what I wore to the junior prom
让我来问问你 你还记得大三舞会上我穿的什么吗
or what part I hadin the play that year?
或那年我演出的哪个角色?
Who remembers that stuff?
谁记得这些事情?
Parents who weren't stoned.
没有"嗨"的父母
My whole childhood passed in a blur because you were medicating yourself...
我的整个童年都一片模糊 因为你在服用毒品...
pot when you were sick,booze when you weren'T.I am not going to do that.
你生病的时候服用毒品 好了就酗酒 我才不要像你一样
I wot miss a second of my kids' lives,not if I can avoid it.
我不会错失一分一秒在孩子们的生活里 更别说可以避免的
Well,I'd say I'm sorry,but I'm not.
好的 我只能说 我很抱歉 但事实上不是
You're a mom.
你是个母亲
You know,there's nothing worse than watching your kids suffer,
你知道没有什么比看到孩子们受苦更糟的
and seeing you...
看着你...
act all goofy,watching that cartoon,well...
和孩子们一起傻傻地看卡♥通♥片...
it was probably the high point of my trip.
可能是我这次来最开心的时刻了
I get it.
我知道
But if you ever pull something like this again...
但是你要是再这么做...
- I won'T. - Okay.
- 我不会的 - 好的
Well...
好的...
I think I'll turn in.
我想我该上♥床♥去了
- Yenta. - What?
- 长舌妇 - 什么?
Junior year,you were yenta in "fiddler on the roof."
上大学时 在"屋顶上的提琴手"里面 你扮演长舌妇
- You remembered. - Yeah.
- 你还记得 - 当然
There are some performances so bad,even alcohol can't block them out.
有些实在演的糟糕 就算是喝醉了也忘不了
Bree?
Bree?
Can we call a truce,please?
我们别吵了 好吗?
So you know I'm not bluffing,um,I brought cake.
你知道 我不是来找你理论的 我带了蛋糕
I am so sorry that I snapped at you tonight.
我很抱歉晚上吼了你
剧集 | 绝望的主妇 | 导航列表